PDA

View Full Version : Busted: Gun Control Legislator Dianne Feinstein Carries a Gun Herself (Is her life mo

Jeff
01-24-2014, 07:11 AM
This is one American citizen that shouldn't be allowed to carry !

Staunch gun anti-gun advocate and DUAL CITIZEN Dianne Feinstein explains why she gets to carry a gun and you dont! Apparently her life is more valuable than yours.

http://blog.rtba.co/busted-gun-control-legislator-dianne-feinstein-carries-a-gun-herself-is-her-life-more-important-than-ours/#.UuJXZRAo7X5

Googled and yes there are many stories !!!

CSM
01-24-2014, 07:44 AM
This is one American citizen that shouldn't be allowed to carry !

http://blog.rtba.co/busted-gun-control-legislator-dianne-feinstein-carries-a-gun-herself-is-her-life-more-important-than-ours/#.UuJXZRAo7X5

Googled and yes there are many stories !!!

Yep. Just more crap from the premier crap merchants. Disarm the citizen but make sure the elite "leadership" is armed!

Jeff
01-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Yep. Just more crap from the premier crap merchants. Disarm the citizen but make sure the elite "leadership" is armed!

And all the talk about mental illness, one only has to watch one of this ladies speeches to see she has a mental illness and shouldn't be allowed to even own a firearm let alone carry one.

CSM
01-24-2014, 07:52 AM
And all the talk about mental illness, one only has to watch one of this ladies speeches to see she has a mental illness and shouldn't be allowed to even own a firearm let alone carry one.

I wonder how extensive the background check was for her when she got her concealed carry permit? I wonder if she even has a permit to carry concealed? nIn fact, I wonder about a lot of things regarding this woman and her compadres!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2014, 08:16 AM
I wonder how extensive the background check was for her when she got her concealed carry permit? I wonder if she even has a permit to carry concealed? nIn fact, I wonder about a lot of things regarding this woman and her compadres! We all know her permit was fast tracked and rubber stamped. She likely didn't file an application. More than likely she called the proper person and commanded a permit be issued to her. That's how the new aristocracy works--same as the old aristocracy.-Tyr

Voted4Reagan
01-24-2014, 08:41 AM

Can we say.... POLICE STATE?

It's coming folks....

aboutime
01-24-2014, 01:08 PM
We all know her permit was fast tracked and rubber stamped. She likely didn't file an application. More than likely she called the proper person and commanded a permit be issued to her. That's how the new aristocracy works--same as the old aristocracy.-Tyr

Of course Tyr. Now, if we can convince her to test her weapon while looking down the barrel to make sure it's loaded.
FOLLOW THE MONEY FEINSTEIN is my warning to everyone.
It applies to EVERY member of CONGRESS...in both parties.
Feinstein probably has her hand in Holder's pocket....and she ain't keeping her fingers warm.