PDA

View Full Version : Females only no men allowed.....

Trinity
01-25-2014, 04:21 PM
I was serious. Why are you reading this?

Jim....I think we need to have a female only thread...... cause I believe I have hit that perimenopause stage and would love to talk to other women who have gone through this already, maybe get some tips or pointers.

Cause somethings men just can't handle reading about.

and the question of the day how many guys clicked on this and then tried to back peddle out of it as fast as they could?! :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2014, 04:40 PM

Jim....I think we need to have a female only thread...... cause I believe I have hit that perimenopause stage and would love to talk to other women who have gone through this already, maybe get some tips or pointers.

and the question of the day how many guys clicked on this and then tried to back peddle out of it as fast as they could?! :laugh: Not me, I click on threads always with the hope to learn something. The women here rarely fail to impress me with their intelligence. So I read and post if I feel that I have something worthy to say. My question is name some things men just can not handle reading if you will. Now reply to I understand because many things about females the majority of men do not know. That's why they call them "women's secrets".. :laugh: Myself, I've always loved women , had a terrible crush on my first grade teacher--she was hotter than a 3 dollar pistol! And I can still see a mental image of her backside when she was writing the ABC's on the chalkboard. I tell ya she could have posed for Playboy! She was not married--no kids and we farmboys learn about the birds and the bees way sooner than city slickers do! ;) --Tyr

jafar00
01-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Not me, I click on threads always with the hope to learn something. The women here rarely fail to impress me with their intelligence. So I read and post if I feel that I have something worthy to say. My question is name some things men just can not handle reading if you will. Now reply to I understand because many things about females the majority of men do not know. That's why they call them "women's secrets".. :laugh: Myself, I've always loved women , had a terrible crush on my first grade teacher--she was hotter than a 3 dollar pistol! And I can still see a mental image of her backside when she was writing the ABC's on the chalkboard. I tell ya she could have posed for Playboy! She was not married--no kids and we farmboys learn about the birds and the bees way sooner than city slickers do! ;) --Tyr

Well done Tyr. You just provided the example that Trinity needed to have a females only thread :)

Abbey Marie
01-25-2014, 06:19 PM
We used to have one, I think on USMB. If we do, this time Trigg and I should probably have the only admin/mod read rights, or it kind of defeats the purpose.
:cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Well done Tyr. You just provided the example that Trinity needed to have a females only thread :) You mean because I was honest with my reply or my not running away ? I have no problem with Jim barring we males from a forum section here and reserving it for females only. I replied to this ---

and the question of the day how many guys clicked on this and then tried to back peddle out of it as fast as they could?!

gabosaurus
01-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Somewhere between the ages of 12 and 15 (or so), God imparts the Red Sea. From this point, women can't stop talking about it and men can't run from it fast enough. :cool:

jimnyc
01-26-2014, 10:25 AM
I was duped! Of course if you say 'no men allowed' we will be the first bastards to arrive! I thought I was finally gonna see some goodies! :)

Trigg
01-26-2014, 11:11 AM
I was duped! Of course if you say 'no men allowed' we will be the first bastards to arrive! I thought I was finally gonna see some goodies! :)

Jimmy thinks that when women get together we sit around and compare boobies :boobies:

jimnyc
01-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Jimmy thinks that when women get together we sit around and compare boobies :boobies:

Tell me no more and allow my fantasies to remain intact. :) Don't you guys dress in lingerie and share sexy talk? :dunno:

tailfins
01-26-2014, 01:10 PM
I just skimmed through. I'm OK with a females only thread if it is matched with a males only thread. To do otherwise amounts to a special privilege.

jafar00
01-26-2014, 02:20 PM
You mean because I was honest with my reply or my not running away ? I have no problem with Jim barring we males from a forum section here and reserving it for females only. I replied to this ---

Hey, if you want to brush up on the finer points of Shark Week, go right ahead. Just do try to resist the urge to reduce the women participating into a piece of ass with boobies ok?

aboutime
01-26-2014, 06:31 PM

and the question of the day how many guys clicked on this and then tried to back peddle out of it as fast as they could?! :laugh:

Trinity. In todays Supposedly more tolerant world of Political Correctness. Wouldn't a female only thread be a threat to the Lesbian/Gay community...of whom, so many have serious problems with their GENDER identity????

Who would determine, or be the referee for such a thread? And...would that be seen as hypocrisy by many...who wish they were Gay, or Lesbian...yet pretend to be straight????

Just wondering...Pragmatically that is.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey, if you want to brush up on the finer points of Shark Week, go right ahead. Just do try to resist the urge to reduce the women participating into a piece of ass with boobies ok? Please show me where I ever have. I have a beautiful wife for that along with her many other fine qualities. Methinks you must be mistaking me for some other member. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
01-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Jimmy loves really cute Hooters

http://cdn.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Baby-Owls-l.jpg

SassyLady
01-26-2014, 11:42 PM

That's probably because they get together and compare their body parts! :laugh2:

Jeff
01-27-2014, 01:52 AM

They Don't ? :confused0058::crying2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-27-2014, 08:14 AM
That's probably because they get together and compare their body parts! :laugh2: That's only the gay ones. Rumor has it they call it a compare and test drive party. ;)--Tyr

aboutime
01-27-2014, 01:51 PM
That's probably because they get together and compare their body parts! :laugh2:

Sassy. OBVIOUSLY...none of them are capable of comparing BRAINS. If they have to compare anything like their body parts. They probably still count...using their fingers and toes too?

jafar00
01-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Sassy. OBVIOUSLY...none of them are capable of comparing BRAINS. If they have to compare anything like their body parts. They probably still count...using their fingers and toes too?

Isn't the second brain located in the groin? ;)

gabosaurus
01-27-2014, 05:01 PM
They Don't ? :confused0058::crying2:

Actually, we sit around in our underwear and wonder why all the good men are gay. :p
Except for the times when we bitch about the fact that men who brag about inches are usually measured in centimeters.
And, of course, the mandatory bitching about bleeding continuously for several days per month and the dangers involved when men dare to bitch about such.

hjmick
01-27-2014, 06:30 PM
Menopause...

I hated that shit...

I should have gotten a hotel room for those years...

She drove crazy...

aboutime
01-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Actually, we sit around in our underwear and wonder why all the good men are gay. :p
Except for the times when we bitch about the fact that men who brag about inches are usually measured in centimeters.
And, of course, the mandatory bitching about bleeding continuously for several days per month and the dangers involved when men dare to bitch about such.

Gabby. Sounds like you deserve all the GAY ones. It's another form of birth control I fully support for you.

NightTrain
01-28-2014, 03:00 AM

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happens!

I've seen enough Adult Documentaries that started out precisely in that manner.

Every guy knows that.

logroller
01-28-2014, 03:36 AM
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happens!

I've seen enough Adult Documentaries that started out precisely in that manner.

Every guy knows that.
Were those adult 'documentaries' on the internet??? Cuz if its on the internet, its gotta be true, right? Of course this guy is there to unclog her pipes-- she said that's why she called and women always say exactly what they mean. Plus she was only wearing a nightie and she couldn't very well do the work in that.
******video deleted******
Ugh--never mind.

NightTrain
01-28-2014, 03:53 AM
Emmmm.... I think you missed the humor in my post.

Carry on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Were those adult 'documentaries' on the internet??? Cuz if its on the internet, its gotta be true, right? Of course this guy is there to unclog her pipes-- she said that's why she called and women always say exactly what they mean. Plus she was only wearing a nightie and she couldn't very well do the work in that.
Ugh--never mind. ^^^^^ I yield to the superior knowledge of an expert on this subject. :poke:- ;) -Tyr

jimnyc
01-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Ugh--never mind.

Emmmm.... I think you missed the humor in my post.

Carry on.

Methinks Log was trying to be funny too. :)

And OF COURSE it's true. I've watched hundreds of "documentaries" where it was ONLY women, in lingerie, fantasizing, comparing... Where there's smoke there's fire!! :coffee: