PDA

View Full Version : The STFU SOTU

tailfins
01-27-2014, 11:44 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-warns-obama-could-around-congress-160254673--politics.html

aboutime
01-27-2014, 01:43 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE. If you can't listen, or watch this year's version of the Obama SOTU speech.

Just Google LAST YEAR'S. There will be very few changes, no surprises, and NO HONESTY involved.

Gaffer
01-27-2014, 02:19 PM
I have no intention of watching or listening to it. He's going to tell more lies. It's the Lies Of The Union address.

aboutime
01-27-2014, 02:33 PM
i have no intention of watching or listening to it. He's going to tell more lies. It's the lies of the union address.

exactly.......a...men!

tailfins
01-27-2014, 02:57 PM
I will just read about it. I think there will be fewer lies this time. I expect he will more truthfully explain his intentions. He will tell the American people he intends to rule by decree, implement his policies without the consent of Congress and tell the American people essentially "If you don't like it, tough cookies". Obama will make it crystal clear that he considers himself the dictator.

Abbey Marie
01-27-2014, 04:12 PM
I've never intentionally watched him, and I never could.

gabosaurus
01-27-2014, 04:53 PM
I don't listen to political speeches of any kind by anyone from either party.

aboutime
01-27-2014, 08:19 PM
I will just read about it. I think there will be fewer lies this time. I expect he will more truthfully explain his intentions. He will tell the American people he intends to rule by decree, implement his policies without the consent of Congress and tell the American people essentially "If you don't like it, tough cookies". Obama will make it crystal clear that he considers himself the dictator.

Obama has no idea what the words HONESTY, and TRUTH mean. He's so great at lying. Nobody can ever challenge him...no matter how many lies he tells.
His speeches are NOTHING BUT lies.
No sense in keeping track of how many....when it's all the same thing.

aboutime
01-27-2014, 09:16 PM
Obama has no idea what the words HONESTY, and TRUTH mean. He's so great at lying. Nobody can ever challenge him...no matter how many lies he tells.
His speeches are NOTHING BUT lies.
No sense in keeping track of how many....when it's all the same thing.

Just learned about the Gov. of Minn. Scott Walker, and how he is cutting taxes, and even giving the people a Rebate because the TERRIBLE, REPUBLICAN has managed to create a Huge SAVINGS.

Bet Obama won't say anything about that. Especially since he has been doing the opposite.

NightTrain
01-28-2014, 02:46 AM

We know that.

You let MoveOn.org tell you what to believe, and have for years.

aboutime
01-28-2014, 06:14 PM

We all knew that long before you told us gabby. It shows. Garbage In...Garbage Out...

tailfins
01-28-2014, 08:23 PM
We all knew that long before you told us gabby. It shows. Garbage Gabby In...Garbage Gabby Out...

There, fixed that for ya.

gabosaurus
01-28-2014, 08:41 PM
Just learned about the Gov. of Minn. Scott Walker, and how he is cutting taxes, and even giving the people a Rebate because the TERRIBLE, REPUBLICAN has managed to create a Huge SAVINGS.

Yes, but many people in his state are freezing to death and he is doing NOTHING about it!

aboutime
01-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Yes, but many people in his state are freezing to death and he is doing NOTHING about it!

Gabby. You really should stop drinking that BS Kool-aid. But, since you brought it up. Prove it. Show us how many people in his state are freezing to death because of him.
JUST THE FACTS. Not opinions, or hearsay. FACTS.

NightTrain
01-30-2014, 02:43 AM

Then those very people need to get a job, so they don't freeze and starve.

That's how the Real World works, contrary to your view of a Governor handing out 'free' money.

Why is it the Guvnah's fault that they don't have a job? Anyone can get a job.

You idiot liberals think we owe the lazy & drug addicts something... we don't.

You want to starve, then starve.

Rebel against the system, and expect a payout? Wrong.

You have major screws loose in your head for thinking that there are people freezing to death in 'his' city and that somehow it's his fault. They are to blame, it's a result of being a lazy adult in this world.

Here's a Fun Task : Research a bum that doesn't want to work in Cuba. Do you really think he's going to get by? Is there such a thing as a bum in Commie Cuba? NOPE!! The useless ones get executed, study up on North Korea, the last great bastion of Communisim.

Think about that as you blissfully go about your pro-commie way, cheering your hero Obama and Pelosi on.

You are a simple tool, you and all your ignorant peers that support liberals that are tearing this once-great country down from within.

NightTrain
01-30-2014, 02:52 AM

Walker is the Governor of Wisconsin, you ignorant twit. Not Minnesota.

My family lives in Northern Wisconsin and they have had zero reports of anyone freezing to death.

Which state are you talking about? Wisconsin or Minnesota?

Let's get some facts going here.

Or run away, like you always do, like the ignorant TWIT that you are.

Voted4Reagan
01-30-2014, 01:16 PM
NOTE TO GABBY:

It's the end of January in Wisconsin.

IT'S GOING TO BE FRACKING FREEZING!!!

Let em move to Arizona if they are cold... my friend said it's 80 degrees there this week.

Going to blame the Gov. of Arizona for it not getting snow?

Run away Gabby.

Pee and Flee like you always do.

aboutime
01-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Gabby. You really should stop drinking that BS Kool-aid. But, since you brought it up. Prove it. Show us how many people in his state are freezing to death because of him.
JUST THE FACTS. Not opinions, or hearsay. FACTS.

Anyone notice how the FABRICATOR-GABBY isn't saying a word about this?

Practicing to be OBAMA-LIKE does a diss-service to everything gabby Hopes to Be someday.

gabosaurus
01-31-2014, 12:40 AM
Eh, Minnesota or Wisconsin, they're both cold. Either way, people in both states are running out of propane! Because the state governments allow propane dealers to hoard the remaining stock and jack up the prices. Prices have increased threefold over the last year! This has led to rural residents running out of fuel. They are then forced out in the cold, where they are hunted down by wild dogs.
Worst of all, the built up snow in Edina, Minnesota forced the Starbucks location to close. There was quite nearly a riot.

Voted4Reagan
01-31-2014, 07:43 AM
Eh, Minnesota or Wisconsin, they're both cold. Either way, people in both states are running out of propane! Because the state governments allow propane dealers to hoard the remaining stock and jack up the prices. Prices have increased threefold over the last year! This has led to rural residents running out of fuel. They are then forced out in the cold, where they are hunted down by wild dogs.
Worst of all, the built up snow in Edina, Minnesota forced the Starbucks location to close. There was quite nearly a riot.

You are aware that propane prices rose due to lack of needed infrastructure (Pipelines) to transport it to markets that need it. Every time an energy company wants to run a pipeline to move energy products to a market it is met with protests from the Eco-Terrorists saying that we are killing the world.

You have no idea how the energy market works so I suggest you remain silent before you open your mouth and say something really foolish. I'll be happy to educate you on the Energy Market in this country Gabby. If you really wish to understand it.

aboutime
01-31-2014, 02:57 PM

GABBY. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TOTALLY 'FULL OF SHIT' YOU REALLY ARE?

If not. You just proved it, without question above.

Do you wake up every morning and take a "BS" pill?

aboutime
01-31-2014, 02:58 PM
Anyone notice how the FABRICATOR-GABBY isn't saying a word about this?

Practicing to be OBAMA-LIKE does a diss-service to everything gabby Hopes to Be someday.

I stand corrected. GABBY has finally deposited her latest contribution of 'BS' below.

namvet
02-02-2014, 02:05 PM
why watch it ?? nothing to see

http://i62.tinypic.com/24fmayr.jpg