PDA

View Full Version : Obama’s Police State America – Get Ready For Martial Law

Jeff
01-28-2014, 08:11 AM
It's coming and sooner than most thought, all one has to do is open there eyes and the hand writing is on the wall.

Watch what people do, not what they say, especially when it comes to politicians with enormous egos. This president says he loves liberty. He says he upholds the Constitution and the rule of law, according to his oath. He says he understands the Constitution establishes and protects liberty.But look at what the man does. He violates the Constitution routinely, destroying liberty with each violation.
In a recent press conference he made excuses for NSA surveillance excesses, proposing meaningless reforms. Obviously, he could care less about protecting our constitutional right to be free from illegal government search and surveillance.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/01/obamas-police-state-america-get-ready-martial-law/

revelarts
01-28-2014, 08:34 AM
It's coming and sooner than most thought, all one has to do is open there eyes and the hand writing is on the wall.

Watch what people do, not what they say, especially when it comes to politicians with enormous egos. This president says he loves liberty. He says he upholds the Constitution and the rule of law, according to his oath. He says he understands the Constitution establishes and protects liberty.But look at what the man does. He violates the Constitution routinely, destroying liberty with each violation.
In a recent press conference he made excuses for NSA surveillance excesses, proposing meaningless reforms. Obviously, he could care less about protecting our constitutional right to be free from illegal government search and surveillance.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/01/obamas-police-state-america-get-ready-martial-law/

THe exact same paragraph quoted could have been used while Bush was in office, Said many simliar words like it myself, I saw the writing then. the excuse was "911" different world Republicans told me we needed to "give up some liberty for safety" "the constitution is not a suicide pack" ,

yes Obama has taken it up a notch but he's standing on a foundation laid by Bush, Same tune second verse.

will we nominate for republican presidential candidate who has no record of protecting constitutional rights?
Romeny said he wasn't going to change JACK of what Obama's done concerning the surveillance, or spying or drone killing Americans, he wanted to use it to crack down more on the "proper" targets is all. when the NDAA supposedly granted the prez the right to indefinitly detain U.S. Citizens Romney said he didn't think that Obama would "abuse that authority" and that he wouldn't either. not very comforting.

What republican candidate in the upcoming election is ready to restore the constitutional limits of the president?

will republicans vote for a more martial law like mindseted RINO guy if he "electable" against the democrat?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2014, 08:36 AM
http://clashdaily.com/2014/01/obamas-police-state-america-get-ready-martial-law/ Does not seem to matter that many Constitutional experts speak out about Obama routinely attacking the Constitution by way of Executive Orders , subverting their purpose and using them to usurp Congress's authority . We have three branches of government but only Congress can act quickly to check the President . The SCOTUS takes years and even decades to act. bamscum usurps Congress because Reid the fellow piece of shit in the Senate helps him and SCOTUS CAN NOT STOP HIM BECAUSE IT TOO HAS BEEN INFILTRATED. Remember Kagan and her refusal to recuse herself on obamacare law decision ! Had she recused herself it would not have been upheld. Yet she got by with that most unethical act because those who job is to stop this type of corruption are either scared or corrupted themselves IMHO.-Tyr

Jeff
01-28-2014, 08:40 AM
I hear ya Rev and I guess you are right but it sure sounds a lot like the most famous words to come out of this administration " It's GW's fault"

Times where a lot different back when we where being attacked and Americans were dying on there own soil Rev , now we ship weapons to our enemies and try and disarm our citizens , But I do agree GW didn't do things perfect but in the same token I can't say well GW is the same because he laid the ground work, At some point folks need to take responsibility for there own actions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2014, 08:41 AM
THe exact same paragraph quoted could have been used while Bush was in office, Said many simliar words like it myself, I saw the writing then. the excuse was "911" different world Republicans told me we needed to "give up some liberty for safety" "the constitution is not a suicide pack" ,

yes Obama has taken it up a notch but he's standing on a foundation laid by Bush, Same tune second verse. BULLSHIT REV!!!! You dare to compare that fing bastard to Bush!! I feel sorry for you if you truly think they are the same type of scum! Bush was no ffing traitor and Obama is!! You need serious help if you think they are the same. I am by no means a Bush fan but your comparison does not stand. Here we have a ffing certified damn traitor deliberately destroying this nation and you instead of castigating his sorry ass decide to harp back on Bush. I thought better of you! --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2014, 08:45 AM
I hear ya Rev and I guess you are right but it sure sounds a lot like the most famous words to come out of this administration " It's GW's fault"

Times where a lot different back when we where being attacked and Americans were dying on there own soil Rev , now we ship weapons to our enemies and try and disarm our citizens , But I do agree GW didn't do things perfect but in the same token I can't say well GW is the same because he laid the ground work, At some point folks need to take responsibility for there own actions. No, he isn't right!!! His comparison fails in many ways but intent looms large in its failing. Bush went down a path that has now been corrupted all to hell by Obama . Bush's mistakes are used by Obama and crew to destroy this nation. A man may drive a car into a ditch but the guy that drives it out to then run over people doesn't get to use the first accident as an excuse and justification for his crimes! --Tyr

tailfins
01-28-2014, 10:13 AM
While the topic is only indirectly Federal, I'm taken aback with how easily some children are taken away from intact families by the state. Start web searching that topic and you'll see what I mean.

revelarts
01-28-2014, 11:01 AM
TYR you sound just like the the people on the left who when they saw Bush's Unconstitutional Horrors were INCENSED OUT OF THERE FREAKING MINDS, but once Obama started doing THE SAME with special sauce, It wasn't so bad Obama's magically somehow NOT a traitor who's like hitler and the devil "he just doing the best he can" "he made some mistakes".

Am I wrong in my quotes and characterization on Romney on this issue?
no I AM RIGHT.

A republican boot in your face or democratic boot in your face, it's still a Freaking Boot.
you realy seem blindly partisan on this issue, and not fact based.
the gov't Spying didn't start with Obama or Bush really. but Bush claimed anything that he did spying wise was LEGAL. and republicans loved it. Aschrot said we were only losing "phantom rights"
but he even took pause when they tried to him to authorize illegal BS spying while he was in the hospital.

You say Bush wasn't a traitor. I say he screwed the Constitution 7 ways to Sunday and is indeed a traitor to his oath.

Jeff,
I don't "blame" Bush for Obama's crimes, Obama's 100% responsible for his OWN crimes against the Constitution. but It's never going to stop if we just ASSUME that if we just someone in office with an 'R' in front of their name again its going to change, the foundation laid by repulicans. As you said look at the record.

TYR,
i can lay out PAGES of BUSH/CHENNY unconstitutional edicts, executive orders, memos, laws, acts and crimes and show congress bowing and trying to make it "legal" after the fact for Bush to do. I can do the same for Obama. they are not exactly the same but they committing the same crimes Obama is Bush part 2.

If there's a woman that's been gang rapped do we IGNORE the 1st rapist because he was friend of ours and he raped her just little to keep her safe, but the other guy raped her in a more abusive way? They are BOTH rapist, if the 1st guy tied her up and left her for the second who kept her tied is the 2nd guy the only one responsible? the only one we should have outrage against?! the only one we ever mention? Don't they BOTH need to be held accountable? We definitely don't need to claim that the 1st guy just made a few mistakes!

don't we need to make sure someone seriously wants to untie the woman and restore her freedom. NOT just some one who says. I won't abuse the tied up women... unless i have to for her safety.

Jeff
01-29-2014, 09:06 AM
No, he isn't right!!! His comparison fails in many ways but intent looms large in its failing. Bush went down a path that has now been corrupted all to hell by Obama . Bush's mistakes are used by Obama and crew to destroy this nation. A man may drive a car into a ditch but the guy that drives it out to then run over people doesn't get to use the first accident as an excuse and justification for his crimes! --Tyr

Tyr what I meant was I GUESS ( notice the if you say so ) he may be right in theory if he really tried to push it, but I felt I had explained my opinion enough to see although he may be able to push it I still didn't buy it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2014, 09:35 AM
TYR you sound just like the the people on the left who when they saw Bush's Unconstitutional Horrors were INCENSED OUT OF THERE FREAKING MINDS, but once Obama started doing THE SAME with special sauce, It wasn't so bad Obama's magically somehow NOT a traitor who's like hitler and the devil "he just doing the best he can" "he made some mistakes".

Am I wrong in my quotes and characterization on Romney on this issue?
no I AM RIGHT.

A republican boot in your face or democratic boot in your face, it's still a Freaking Boot.
you realy seem blindly partisan on this issue, and not fact based.
the gov't Spying didn't start with Obama or Bush really. but Bush claimed anything that he did spying wise was LEGAL. and republicans loved it. Aschrot said we were only losing "phantom rights"
but he even took pause when they tried to him to authorize illegal BS spying while he was in the hospital.

You say Bush wasn't a traitor. I say he screwed the Constitution 7 ways to Sunday and is indeed a traitor to his oath.

Jeff,
I don't "blame" Bush for Obama's crimes, Obama's 100% responsible for his OWN crimes against the Constitution. but It's never going to stop if we just ASSUME that if we just someone in office with an 'R' in front of their name again its going to change, the foundation laid by repulicans. As you said look at the record.

TYR,
i can lay out PAGES of BUSH/CHENNY unconstitutional edicts, executive orders, memos, laws, acts and crimes and show congress bowing and trying to make it "legal" after the fact for Bush to do. I can do the same for Obama. they are not exactly the same but they committing the same crimes Obama is Bush part 2.

If there's a woman that's been gang rapped do we IGNORE the 1st rapist because he was friend of ours and he raped her just little to keep her safe, but the other guy raped her in a more abusive way? They are BOTH rapist, if the 1st guy tied her up and left her for the second who kept her tied is the 2nd guy the only one responsible? the only one we should have outrage against?! the only one we ever mention? Don't they BOTH need to be held accountable? We definitely don't need to claim that the 1st guy just made a few mistakes!

don't we need to make sure someone seriously wants to untie the woman and restore her freedom. NOT just some one who says. I won't abuse the tied up women... unless i have to for her safety. The Patriot Act was voted on by Congress wheras the bammaggot's Unconstitutional Executive Orders are not , a distinction you fail to properly consider IMHO. What you fail to properly judge is how far the bampunk has went with a set up to protect this nation. He has skewered that into a vehicle to use to usurp the Constitution . A clear difference than Bush's desire to protect the nation. You and millions of others do not get and/or refuse to admit that bambastard is doing it all to harm us while Bush right or wrong did it to protect us. I never give a known lying bastard from the left any credence because such deserve none --apparently you do by way of claiming Bush bad and so bampunk is just another Bush. That is patently false. The bampunk does everything he can get by with to destroy this nation because he wants to remake it in a leftist /communist image . . You apparently miss that ... Fact.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Tyr what I meant was I GUESS ( notice the if you say so ) he may be right in theory if he really tried to push it, but I felt I had explained my opinion enough to see although he may be able to push it I still didn't buy it. Of course he makes a point but the conclusion that the two men are the same and one is not a thousand times worse than the other is patently false. Rev is a damn smart guy but he missed a key point apparently. And that is Obama intends on destroying his nation as much as he can. He works for foreign interests and his own hatred of this nation. Bush made mistakes but waged no damn campaign to destroy this nation , his conclusion failed to admit that IMHO. Soon this nation will pay a far more terrible toll than just the misery caused now for this kind of blindness! The citizens will learn too late to avoid that toll. As always we fail to appreciate the water until after the damn well runs dry!! --Tyr