PDA

View Full Version : Islam: The Only Religion That Tells Everyone On EARTH What To Do

Jeff
01-28-2014, 08:24 AM
How true, Muslims don't want to be part of anything they want us all to drop what ever it is we have and become Muslim, and if ya don't they are more than willing to use force to show you why they are the religion of peace :rolleyes: how can anyone not see this.

The beauty, and envy, of our great nation has always been that it was a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities. The beauty of blending and sharing of cultural traditions. People who loved America and desired to be Americans came here. Not because they were trying to transplant their nation…but to add their traditions to the great melting pot.New York City was always a perfect example of this phenomenon. Daniel Greenfield (a recent guest on my radio show (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sharonhughes/2013/11/14/reeltalk-daniel-greenfield-wayne-simmons)) states:

In Chinatown, Buddhist temples and protestant churches sit side by side and in Latino neighborhoods, Adventist storefront churches and massive Catholic edifices co-exist; along with them can be found synagogues, Hindu and Zoroastrian temples and the whole dizzying array of religious diversity of a port city defined by its swells and tides of immigrants.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/01/islam-religion-tells-everyone-earth/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2014, 09:08 AM
How true, Muslims don't want to be part of anything they want us all to drop what ever it is we have and become Muslim, and if ya don't they are more than willing to use force to show you why they are the religion of peace :rolleyes: how can anyone not see this.
http://clashdaily.com/2014/01/islam-religion-tells-everyone-earth/ They operate on the -- "We are Borg, resistance is futile"--surrender to us or die! Thus we have the Borg principle in action right here on mother earth. And the cowardly appeasers want to surrender to those that will either enslave or kill them and their entire families! I despise the ffing appeasers as much as I do the murdering vermin they want to grovel to! --Tyr

jafar00
01-28-2014, 01:58 PM
You guys really poison your minds with this drivel.

Jeff
01-29-2014, 09:02 AM

jafar I would agree with you IF every time I opened a paper I didn't have to see the violence committed somewhere in the world by Muslims as they try to show us they are the religion of peace. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2014, 09:51 AM
Says the guy whose mind has already been destroyed by the real poison!!! Blinded by a false faith and completely unwilling to accept any TRUTH presented about it. I truly feel sorry for you because once I was blinded by a false faith and only by the grace of God did I find the TRUTH and leave it. Yes Jafar , once long ago for a 5 year period I was every bit as faithful to a false creed as you are. Its only after you leave such blindness that you can see how easily it should have been to find the Truth yet such is never the case. The TRUTH is always being denied by all your fellow blind brothers so you go along with them . --Tyr

jafar00
01-29-2014, 02:06 PM
jafar I would agree with you IF every time I opened a paper I didn't have to see the violence committed somewhere in the world by Muslims as they try to show us they are the religion of peace. :rolleyes:

You do seem to be parroting this David Greenfield guy lately. If even half the drivel he spouts is true, the world is in worst shape than we ever imagined.

Don't you get it? He's an Israeli blogger. Of course he is going to be an anti Islam campaigner. The anti Islam campaign is widespread and well funded spreading lies and disinformation to discredit and demonise us. Finding the worst of us and promoting them to seem mainstream when the opposite is true.

aboutime
02-01-2014, 05:10 PM
You do seem to be parroting this David Greenfield guy lately. If even half the drivel he spouts is true, the world is in worst shape than we ever imagined.

Don't you get it? He's an Israeli blogger. Of course he is going to be an anti Islam campaigner. The anti Islam campaign is widespread and well funded spreading lies and disinformation to discredit and demonise us. Finding the worst of us and promoting them to seem mainstream when the opposite is true.

WE GET IT JAFAR. He's an Isreali Blogger, just like you are a HAMAS supporter. Hypocrisy is your game, and Propaganda is in Your Name.

Jeff
02-02-2014, 08:59 AM

jafar honestly no I hadn't noticed this guy on everything I read but I will be more aware of it

jafar00
02-02-2014, 03:06 PM
jafar honestly no I hadn't noticed this guy on everything I read but I will be more aware of it

They come in waves.

jimnyc
02-02-2014, 03:16 PM

Are you saying that just because he's an Israeli blogger that it automatically means it is "anti-Islam" and lies? Does that apply to ALL bloggers/writers from Israel? Does this mean that everything I read from Muslim countries around the world, in which they often condemn and point out bad things about Israel/Jews, that they are just "anti-Jew" and spreading lies?

I know there is a lot out there that is just hate, rhetoric and exaggerations, from both sides. But there is a LOT LOT LOT of violence coming from muslims in many countries. I don't think we could dismiss all of it as hate or lies, as I know a lot of what I read is fact.

jafar00
02-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Are you saying that just because he's an Israeli blogger that it automatically means it is "anti-Islam" and lies? Does that apply to ALL bloggers/writers from Israel? Does this mean that everything I read from Muslim countries around the world, in which they often condemn and point out bad things about Israel/Jews, that they are just "anti-Jew" and spreading lies?

I know there is a lot out there that is just hate, rhetoric and exaggerations, from both sides. But there is a LOT LOT LOT of violence coming from muslims in many countries. I don't think we could dismiss all of it as hate or lies, as I know a lot of what I read is fact.

Are you suggesting that a rampant zionist Israeli blogger could be anything but against Islam? These people use lies, and deception to suck you in to their world of purest hate. Beware.

aboutime
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Are you suggesting that a rampant zionist Israeli blogger could be anything but against Islam? These people use lies, and deception to suck you in to their world of purest hate. Beware.

jafar. Just as you are suggesting a rampant Muslim...like yourself could be against JEWS, and ISRAEL?

Same thing. Isn't it?

jafar00
02-03-2014, 06:20 PM
jafar. Just as you are suggesting a rampant Muslim...like yourself could be against JEWS, and ISRAEL?

Same thing. Isn't it?

You know me. I'm against extremist Zionism and the illegitimate state of Israel. Not Jews.

aboutime
02-03-2014, 08:10 PM
You know me. I'm against extremist Zionism and the illegitimate state of Israel. Not Jews.

And you are still convinced all of us will accept your DOUBLE-TALK, or DOUBLE-SPEAK?