PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen/heard from Kath?

jimnyc
01-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Seems she is MIA for a few weeks, hope all is alright, Kath!!

Abbey Marie
01-28-2014, 11:37 AM
I see you read her explanation in the birthday thread. I hope she comes back on soon.

Jeff
01-31-2014, 08:20 AM
Kat said she would be back as soon as she got everything set up and running, I hope she does so soon, but more so I hope she is having a great time in her new adventure.

Kathianne
02-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Training finished Friday, which is when I also got my DCFS clearing to live in the house with the kids. So spent this morning moving from the temp quarters I was in, to my 'home.' Looking pretty good.

Watched the Super Bowl through half-time with the girls and other family teacher here. I'm 'off' until 6 am Wednesday, though I'm going grocery shopping with Julie, the other family teacher-there are two of us, plus a 2-10 additional person, when possible. The meal plans are for two weeks, so that's a lot of shopping!

As you can see, got the wi-fi going, finally. Not sure how much I'll be able to get on other than days off, time will tell. I missed you all!

Jeff
02-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Training finished Friday, which is when I also got my DCFS clearing to live in the house with the kids. So spent this morning moving from the temp quarters I was in, to my 'home.' Looking pretty good.

Watched the Super Bowl through half-time with the girls and other family teacher here. I'm 'off' until 6 am Wednesday, though I'm going grocery shopping with Julie, the other family teacher-there are two of us, plus a 2-10 additional person, when possible. The meal plans are for two weeks, so that's a lot of shopping!

As you can see, got the wi-fi going, finally. Not sure how much I'll be able to get on other than days off, time will tell. I missed you all!

Welcome Back Ms. Kat , so happy all is going well :thumb: but I am really happy to see ya back !!

Kathianne
02-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Welcome Back Ms. Kat , so happy all is going well :thumb: but I am really happy to see ya back !!

Thanks, Jeff! Stupid system won't let me rep you, but thank you for all your support!

Abbey Marie
02-03-2014, 08:05 AM

Sounds like everything is going well. That's great!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2014, 09:58 AM

As you can see, got the wi-fi going, finally. Not sure how much I'll be able to get on other than days off, time will tell. I missed you all! I am happy you are doing so well at your new job. Stay true to yourself and you will be blessed my friend--it never fails to give positive results. Thank the Maker for the blessings that an unseen hand surely delivers. Hope you can post more as soon as you get completely settled in! --Tyr

jimnyc
02-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Yay, Kath is back! :salute: :beer:

fj1200
02-06-2014, 08:46 AM
... live in the house with the kids.

I'm getting a Dead Poets Society kind of vibe, without the sad ending of course. Off base?

"Oh captain, my captain."

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bVr0yitUHII/T50x4GsS3bI/AAAAAAAAHBc/ySYJUlmyJqU/s1600/DPS.jpg

jimnyc
02-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Thanks, Jeff! Stupid system won't let me rep you, but thank you for all your support!

Won't let you rep, or won't let you type in the rep box that pops up? (Abbey recently had similar issue). Internet Explorer? Windows 7?

Little-Acorn
02-06-2014, 11:09 AM
As you can see, got the wi-fi going, finally. Not sure how much I'll be able to get on other than days off, time will tell.
Goood to see you back!

I missed you all!
Hope your aim is improving.

Kathianne
02-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Won't let you rep, or won't let you type in the rep box that pops up? (Abbey recently had similar issue). Internet Explorer? Windows 7?

No, stupid 'spread it around' message. Hate that!

jimnyc
02-06-2014, 01:04 PM
No, stupid 'spread it around' message. Hate that!

Gotcha! I just "ass"umed you were speaking of a similar issue that Abbey had. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-06-2014, 01:28 PM
No, stupid 'spread it around' message. Hate that! That message has irked the living hell out of me many times. Sometimes its the little things that get us the most..-Tyr