PDA

View Full Version : Black Activists in Chicago Tell Obama to ‘Just Quit’ After Watching State of the Unio

Jeff
01-31-2014, 07:56 AM
Obama is losing the very people he thought he could count on most, but truth be told I believe these activist would be out campaigning for Obama all over right now if he was running ,

Tuesday night, activists in Chicago were interviewed shortly after the President (http://patriotdepot.com/anti-obama-shirts/) delivered the State of the Union address, offering their perspective and feedback on what the President had to say. Rebel Pundit has released video of those reactions, including remarks from J.R. Fleming of the Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign, Joe Watkins, Founder of V.O.T.E. (Voices of the Ex-Offender), and Mark Carter, of V.O.T.E., among other activists. Mark Carter commented, “We’d be better of with you cutting off your presidency right now. Just quit.” Obama’s blame game is not selling, with Fleming saying “the reason why our economy is dying is because the President’s approach as always is to place blame.”

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/01/devastating-black-activists-chicago-tell-obama-just-quit-watching-state-union/

glockmail
01-31-2014, 10:17 AM
Maybe there's still hope for personal responsibility.

aboutime
01-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Maybe there's still hope for personal responsibility.

glock. Maybe there is, and maybe there isn't.

Knowing those are from the Chicago area. I would rather use Reagan's saying "Trust, but Verify", before I would place any trust in those groups mentioned.

Blood is still THICKER than Water. And one should always "BEWARE of men bearing Gifts".

If it looks, or sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. It probably isn't.

hjmick
01-31-2014, 05:13 PM
Too bad he hadn't lost their support by November 2012...

Damn shame that...

NightTrain
01-31-2014, 11:22 PM
I think we'll see many groups distancing themselves from BamBam in order to have some credibility in 2014 and especially 2016.

It's going to be awfully hard to get anyone elected if you're still waving the Obama flag.

As the full weight of his failed policies comes to bear, you'll probably even see Chris Matthews biting his Master's hand... and the next Commie that the Progressives trot out to run in 2016 will again give him that Ol' Thrill up his leg.

fj1200
02-01-2014, 07:12 AM
I think we'll see many groups distancing themselves from BamBam in order to have some credibility in 2014 and especially 2016.

They won't go very far unless he's utterly shamed, due to bad policy or otherwise, in the next three years which I don't see happening. We're just going to continue suffering the slow drip of an awful POTUS.

Jeff
02-02-2014, 08:05 AM
They won't go very far unless he's utterly shamed, due to bad policy or otherwise, in the next three years which I don't see happening. We're just going to continue suffering the slow drip of an awful POTUS.

fj I don't think anyone in this administration can be shamed, I agree with you but I don't think we have to worry about any of these crooks being shamed into anything.

I have to agree with all on here , this is all a game and if push came to shove they would be campaigning for Obama just as they always did.

Abbey Marie
02-02-2014, 09:13 AM

It's going to be awfully hard to get anyone elected if you're still waving the Obama flag.

As the full weight of his failed policies comes to bear, you'll probably even see Chris Matthews biting his Master's hand... and the next Commie that the Progressives trot out to run in 2016 will again give him that Ol' Thrill up his leg.

I always think this when I see Dems fall away from Obama. There is nothing to be gained by supporting him, as he cannot run for a third term. Dems have moved on to their next goal- electing another liberal to the White house in 2016.

namvet
02-02-2014, 01:47 PM
libtards claim they are a minority, (no shit??) and the GOP paid them

fj1200
02-02-2014, 01:56 PM
fj I don't think anyone in this administration can be shamed, I agree with you but I don't think we have to worry about any of these crooks being shamed into anything.

I have to agree with all on here , this is all a game and if push came to shove they would be campaigning for Obama just as they always did.

There's already some level of "shame" because they're telling him to stay away as they think he would be a net negative for the campaigns. All of this of course doesn't mean that they don't support BO or won't vote for him; underneath it all they pretty much have the same views on things.

I always think this when I see Dems fall away from Obama. There is nothing to be gained by supporting him, as he cannot run for a third term. Dems have moved on to their next goal- electing another liberal to the White house in 2016.

Don't get too carried away, they still support him, they just don't want him on their stump. But if things are going great for BO in 2016 he'll be invited up on the platform with zero reservations by most.

namvet
02-02-2014, 01:59 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/28v5a92.jpg

you mean this ??

aboutime
02-02-2014, 03:14 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/28v5a92.jpg

you mean this ??

"What has Benghazi got to do with anything?"
How bout her office rest room?
http://icansayit.com/images/HILL.JPG

Abbey Marie
02-02-2014, 03:16 PM
The ghost of Vince Foster will be spinning in his grave.

aboutime
02-02-2014, 03:19 PM
The ghost of Vince Foster will be spinning in his grave.

Abbey. I wonder when, and if, any of today's so-called members of the MSM have the courage to even ask Hillary about VINCE FOSTER?

Like Bubba, and the FLOWERS, MONICA reminders. Hillary still has much HIDING in her closet too!

Abbey Marie
02-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Abbey. I wonder when, and if, any of today's so-called members of the MSM have the courage to even ask Hillary about VINCE FOSTER?

Like Bubba, and the FLOWERS, MONICA reminders. Hillary still has much HIDING in her closet too!

They didn't talk about it before, so I doubt they would now.

aboutime
02-03-2014, 01:53 PM
They didn't talk about it before, so I doubt they would now.

Agreed. I should have remembered...today's MSM consists of nothing more than Wannabe Journalism students who earn Minimum wage to fully support Liberal, Democrat, Obama thinking. OF WHICH....there is NONE.