PDA

View Full Version : When will the amnesty-pushing GOP realize that......

Little-Acorn
01-31-2014, 02:57 PM
When will the GOP realize that they can't out-liberal the liberals?

When will they figure out that even trying, simply gets them run over, and then shunned by their own base?

When will they notice that the "middle of the road" approach, only wins when they are up against complete buffoons like Gore and Kerry?

When will they realize that the best opposition to the liberals, is plain small-govt responsible-citizen conservatism?

When will they realize that that's what the majority of Americans want from them?

http://assets.amuniversal.com/e9a63ab06cad0131e6ca005056a9545d?width=750

NightTrain
01-31-2014, 03:02 PM
I completely agree with you, LA.

It's baffling.

aboutime
01-31-2014, 03:09 PM
As much as I despise both Obama, and Hillary today.

Seeing, and hearing how the GOP is playing desperate games with Amnesty....in my opinion...almost DARING Obama and the Dems to push this stuff through.

I am almost to the point where I wonder WHY I would bother voting for anyone in the next election?

But then. That's exactly what Obama, and Hillary are depending on in order to further destroy OUR FORMER NATION.

If I wasn't in such terrible health, and too old to handle the strains of being a PUBLIC TARGET, not to mention...not having the funds, or the experience of public service. I would run AGAINST Hillary, just for THE HELL OF IT.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2014, 07:19 PM
When will the GOP realize that they can't out-liberal the liberals?

When will they figure out that even trying, simply gets them run over, and then shunned by their own base?

When will they notice that the "middle of the road" approach, only wins when they are up against complete buffoons like Gore and Kerry?

When will they realize that the best opposition to the liberals, is plain small-govt responsible-citizen conservatism?

When will they realize that that's what the majority of Americans want from them?

http://assets.amuniversal.com/e9a63ab06cad0131e6ca005056a9545d?width=750 They'll learn if they last that long, another 25 to 40 years in the wilderness may teach them. The leadership of the GOP are all too ready to take the easy kiss ass road with the damn dems. Their base --their freaking foundation , does not want them to be buddy -buddy kiss ass footsie players with the worthless dems! Myself, I see globalist buying all over most of the top Republican party leaders. -Tyr

gabosaurus
02-01-2014, 12:58 AM
The answer is simple -- votes.
In the last general election, I believe about 75 percent of Latinos voted Democratic. In past the past, only about 10 percent of registered Latinos bothered to vote. That number has gone up.
The GOP old guard is rapidly dwindling. The number of hardcore conservative Republicans is dwindling. They need new blood to keep the party alive.