PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow... He's been busy...

hjmick
01-31-2014, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyK2UG334C8

You know, I'm not a religious man, but from what I know of this young man, I wouldn't mind if he dated my daughter...

I just know that statement will come back and bite me in the ass...

gabosaurus
02-01-2014, 01:01 AM
You want an unemployed guy with no job prospects to date your daughter? OK... :laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-01-2014, 09:53 AM
He's not unemployed- he has a T-Mobile gig. I'd be thrilled for him to date our daughter.

jimnyc
02-01-2014, 10:00 AM
You want an unemployed guy with no job prospects to date your daughter? OK... :laugh:

This guy will make hundreds of thousands, at bare minimum, year in and year out, just because of who he is AND how he carries himself.

But you know what? Even if he made $5k per year, and I had a daughter, I'd rather she be with him than 99% of the guys out there AND he knocked us out of the playoffs!!

Voted4Reagan
02-01-2014, 10:42 AM

Tebow has no physical ability as an NFL Quarterback. But he is one of the smartest men to play the game.

You know nothing of football Gabby. He has millions in the bank and a career in coaching and broadcasting ahead of him.

And what would make you even imagine he'd want anything to do with your Daughter? Tebow has standards that You have not instilled in your kids.

He's Moral, respectful, old fashioned and he is a Republican.