PDA

View Full Version : War on losers

revelarts
01-31-2014, 06:13 PM
Bill Mahr i usually don't like, I sometime watch a clip or 2 for the guest decent comments.
But in this case he knocks it out of the park.
talking about the Boston Marathon bombers and what our reaction should be to "terrorist" in general.

WAR ON LOSERS
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/awh7cTd7wPw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gabosaurus
02-01-2014, 01:16 AM
Dang, I thought this was going to be about Jim placing restrictions on tailfins and aboutime. My bad...:carryon:

tailfins
02-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Dang, I thought this was going to be about Jim placing restrictions on tailfins and aboutime. My bad...:carryon:

Don't think, Gabby. Leave that to those of us who are qualified to do so.

Have you given up offering Jim a blow job in exchange for admin rights? :suck:

gabosaurus
02-01-2014, 10:40 AM

I have been offering him lingerie shots in exchange for admin rights. Get it right! :cool:

Voted4Reagan
02-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Don't think, Gabby. Leave that to those of us who are qualified to do so.

That is beneath contempt and shows your utter disregard for women. You should apologize to Gabby immediately for your crass and boorish behavior.

This is why nobody really respects you here.

tailfins
02-01-2014, 03:13 PM
That is beneath contempt and shows your utter disregard for women. You should apologize to Gabby immediately for your crass and boorish behavior.

It's funny how you never call on her to apologize for her "crass and boorish behavior". Start crap with me and the only limit is what's legal. Don't start nothin' and there won't be nothin'. It's really simple.

This is why nobody really respects you here.

I couldn't care less.

aboutime
02-01-2014, 03:33 PM
I have been offering him lingerie shots in exchange for admin rights. Get it right! :cool:

Yeah. Most of us know about that gabby. So, where did you buy THIS lingerie????

http://icansayit.com/images/gabbygranny.jpg

roonibrice
02-21-2014, 07:29 AM
Well if anyone would know what a F-ing Loser is it would be Maher...he sees one every morning...

revelarts
02-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Well if anyone would know what a F-ing Loser is it would be Maher...he sees one every morning...

welcome to DP Roon.