PDA

View Full Version : Police Strip Search Woman in Public for Having Expired Registration

Jeff
02-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Having been a trucker my entire life you hear horror stories about some police forces and Dekalb GA was one of the worst, but it looks like they had stepped it up a bit, now lets not forget this is the same police force that had the leader of the NBPP in custody back during the circus in FL ( he was heading to Florida to make good on his threats, they caught him with a weapon in the vehicle ) but he was very unimportant so they let him go , but it looks like they are training there eyes on the real thugs :rolleyes:

Strip searches seem to be on the rise in this country. They don’t even have to suspect that you’re hiding something “criminal” like a gun or drugs. If you have a suspended registration, or you’re a trucker driving in the left lane, that’s all some police need to perform a strip search on you in public in the middle of the day for all the other drivers to see.

http://lastresistance.com/4591/police-strip-search-woman-public-expired-registration/

For you liberals that will call BS on the gun charges here is the story ( I did your homework for ya )

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/17259994/new-black-panther-party-leader-arrested-in-dekalb-co

revelarts
02-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Never consent to a search.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Having been a trucker my entire life you hear horror stories about some police forces and Dekalb GA was one of the worst, but it looks like they had stepped it up a bit, now lets not forget this is the same police force that had the leader of the NBPP in custody back during the circus in FL ( he was heading to Florida to make good on his threats, they caught him with a weapon in the vehicle ) but he was very unimportant so they let him go , but it looks like they are training there eyes on the real thugs :rolleyes:

http://lastresistance.com/4591/police-strip-search-woman-public-expired-registration/

For you liberals that will call BS on the gun charges here is the story ( I did your homework for ya )
Her is what Obama did for this piece of scum felon that should have been returned to prison for possession of a firearm. He had the charges dropped.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/new-black-panther-leaders-gun-charges-dropped/nZfXJ/

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/17259994/new-black-panther-party-leader-arrested-in-dekalb-co

New Black Panther leader’s gun charges dropped

By Marcus K. Garner

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Gun charges against a new Black Panther Party leader have been dropped, court officials said.

After pleading guilty in Gwinnett County last year to writing a bad check for $3,000, a felony, Hashim Nzinga was arrested for selling a gun at a DeKalb County pawn shop, authorities said.

It is illegal in Georgia for a convicted felon to have a gun, and Nzinga, 49, was charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and arrested on March 26.

Last week, DeKalb County prosecutors dismissed the charge.

Nzinga hadn’t been told he shouldn’t own a firearm, DeKalb Assistant District Attorney Helen Peters told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“I got confirmation from Gwinnett that he wasn’t notified of his rights until after he sold the gun,” Peters said.

Days before Nzinga’s arrest, the Stone Mountain father of six and chief of staff of the New Black Panther Party told the news media the organization was offering a $10,000 bounty for the “citizen’s arrest” of George Zimmerman, who admitted to killing unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in self-defense last year in Sanford, Fla.

Nzinga was in jail for nearly four months, his supporters claiming that he was denied a probable cause hearing as retaliation for the bounty on Zimmerman.

The New Black Panther organization is fashioned after the 1960s-era group founded in Oakland, Calif., on the principles of African-American self-defense and black nationalism, but often associated with racism and violence to further its political goals haha, so ignorance of the law is now an excuse. Strange how it is when its a black terrorist pushing the Obama agenda. Can anybody here give even one good reason why the charges were dropped? I can think of only one myself-- Holder doing bamscum's bidding made that telephone call. Remember this was during the attempt to murder Zimmerman for his act of self defense against a black piece of crap murdering thug that got exactly what he had coming! So Nzinga was going to Florida with a gun to murder Z-man , got caught --a felon with a gun and was told , NO PROBLEM BAMBOY TOLD US TO JUST LET YOU GO!!! FOLKS THATS YOUR JUSTICE FROM BAMBASTARD AND CREW! I wonder why this never made the news ?---Tyr

Jeff
02-03-2014, 02:36 PM
haha, so ignorance of the law is now an excuse. Strange how it is when its a black terrorist pushing the Obama agenda. Can anybody here give even one good reason why the charges were dropped? I can think of only one myself-- Holder doing bamscum's bidding made that telephone call. Remember this was during the attempt to murder Zimmerman for his act of self defense against a black piece of crap murdering thug that got exactly what he had coming! So Nzinga was going to Florida with a gun to murder Z-man , got caught --a felon with a gun and was told , NO PROBLEM BAMBOY TOLD US TO JUST LET YOU GO!!! FOLKS THATS YOUR JUSTICE FROM BAMBASTARD AND CREW! I wonder why this never made the news ?---Tyr

And what makes it worst Tyr is it was on all the news channels but no one seemed to care as a convicted felony is left to go on his way after being caught with a gun in his car, makes ya wonder what all the hoopla about gun control is, maybe if they just enforced the laws they already have they wouldn't need anymore.

fj1200
02-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Only a sheriff in Florida gets to decide which gun laws to follow?

Jeff
02-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Only a sheriff in Florida gets to decide which gun laws to follow?

Well being as you are on that side please let me know when you will be heading down to the NBPP meeting to let them know you are with them :laugh:

But I guess you are right, the law spoke and a jury ruled but hey it was wrong or maybe they came to the only logical verdict that they could have given the law, lets not forget we are a nation of laws and yes even the thugs must sometimes have to live by them.

logroller
02-04-2014, 05:25 AM
haha, so ignorance of the law is now an excuse. Strange how it is when its a black terrorist pushing the Obama agenda. Can anybody here give even one good reason why the charges were dropped? I can think of only one myself-- Holder doing bamscum's bidding made that telephone call. Remember this was during the attempt to murder Zimmerman for his act of self defense against a black piece of crap murdering thug that got exactly what he had coming! So Nzinga was going to Florida with a gun to murder Z-man , got caught --a felon with a gun and was told , NO PROBLEM BAMBOY TOLD US TO JUST LET YOU GO!!! FOLKS THATS YOUR JUSTICE FROM BAMBASTARD AND CREW! I wonder why this never made the news ?---Tyr
He should have been admonished that his right to possess a firearm was revoked; he wasn't. A failure to execute due process by the gov means the 2nd amendment is presumably in effect.

And what makes it worst Tyr is it was on all the news channels but no one seemed to care as a convicted felony is left to go on his way after being caught with a gun in his car, makes ya wonder what all the hoopla about gun control is, maybe if they just enforced the laws they already have they wouldn't need anymore.
Are you talking about the panther guy? According the story you linked, he sold the gun to a pawn shop and was later arrested at his probation office and, from what I gather, held for 4 months before release. I know its frustrating but how hard is it to have a felon sign a piece of paper that says he understands he forfeits some rights-- he was on felony probation for crying out loud-- that didn't come up? What the hell did, 'don't write hot checks, see you in a month. Next.'