PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming- Will Jimmy Survive?

Voted4Reagan
02-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Will Jimmy be able to survive the Storm coming up?

jimnyc
02-05-2014, 08:45 AM
I'm betting on "no". :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Will Jimmy be able to survive the Storm coming up? He could if he took a months supply of food and water moved to his basement and had a good heat supply down there. Or he could just jump in the car and bring his family far South for a week. Florida aint a bad place to visit.. ;) And if not there, Jeff lives in Georgia which isn't too bad right now. ;) Jim should visit there for a week or two and eat up his groceries! :laugh:--Tyr

Voted4Reagan
02-05-2014, 10:03 AM
If I were Jims Dog I'd be worried about now.... lol

Pug Pie may be on the Menu with 3ft coming Sunday!!

Abbey Marie
02-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Jim, are you enjoying the ice storm and blackout we sent your way? Too much fun!

jimnyc
02-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Jim, are you enjoying the ice storm and blackout we sent your way? Too much fun!

Just finished getting my truck out of the driveway. I hate snow. Or should I say I hate shoveling. Once out I enjoy doing some 4-wheeling and such, but it's difficult to fully enjoy when you are sweating from head to toe and also have a back ache that makes you feel suicidal!

And I'm still in fear of what might come on Sunday!

Abbey Marie
02-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Just finished getting my truck out of the driveway. I hate snow. Or should I say I hate shoveling. Once out I enjoy doing some 4-wheeling and such, but it's difficult to fully enjoy when you are sweating from head to toe and also have a back ache that makes you feel suicidal!

We didn't get any snow today- but what I consider worse- ice. At least the power came back on!

Voted4Reagan
02-05-2014, 11:32 AM

Awwwww....Join the club Jimbo

I have a bad back, 2 bad knees, ulnar nephritis in both elbows and Arthritis is setting itself up in my hands.

Suck it up Buttercup... Or we'll start calling you Gabby.... or Sue. Maybe NANCY.

:slap::slap::slap:

WiccanLiberal
02-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Sad thing is he had to do all that shoveling for me. I had to go to traffic court. I ended up slogging through all the slush and sat through a roster of other cases before mine was finally dismissed. At least half the people on the docket didn't show because of the inclement weather. I saw a lot of eye rolling from the court staff about that. I am just thankful V4R dug the car out and cleared it off so all I had to do was put it in gear and drive.