PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman will fight DMX

jimnyc
02-05-2014, 11:20 AM
This is a "celebrity boxing match" to take place next month I believe. They announced he would fight and received 15,000 offers! DMX went to twitter to enter his name in the ring (his writing below). Nevermind what took place between Zimmerman/Martin - I just hope Zimm kicks ass as this DMX is a total racist piece of garbage. He was arrested like 90x last year alone. Here's what he wrote regarding wanting to fight Zimm:

As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up." He then said he'd literally piss on George's face.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/04/george-zimmerman-boxing-match-dmx/

fj1200
02-05-2014, 11:26 AM
This will end badly for Zimmerman.

Abbey Marie
02-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Uh oh, George has gone all Tonya Harding.

jimnyc
02-05-2014, 11:35 AM
This will end badly for Zimmerman.

I dunno for sure. DMX is a street guy, and sure acts/sounds tough, but he's well over 40 and has been a drug addict for years. I honestly am clueless as to George's abilities and whether or not the latest training is of any value. Quite frankly, with the past aside, I hope he beats the crap out of DMX.

fj1200
02-05-2014, 11:37 AM
^Maybe so but even if he "wins" I predict it ends badly for George. He should retreat from normal society.

jimnyc
02-05-2014, 11:47 AM
^Maybe so but even if he "wins" I predict it ends badly for George. He should retreat from normal society.

Win or lose, I'm sure both are in line for some sort of payday from this. But yeah, George needs to move to the middle of Montana and change his name, or move to a 3rd world country. He will be hounded till the day he dies if he stays in the limelight, and some nutter probably would kill him someday.

Abbey Marie
02-05-2014, 11:49 AM

Good advice. And if I were George, the last thing I'd want to do is prove I can defend myself really well with my hands.

tailfins
02-05-2014, 12:30 PM

If it generates enough cash, it could finance his ability to do exactly that.

jimnyc
02-06-2014, 08:55 AM
So much for Zimmerman making some $$ and getting out of dodge. I just read that any money he makes from this fight will go directly to charity.

Jeff
02-06-2014, 09:05 AM
I hope George beats the snot out of this loud mouth punk that has already said he will have to cheat to win.

But y'all are right no matter the winner George loses, with that said he might as well pull DMX with him.

hjmick
02-06-2014, 10:55 AM
The word "Celebrity" doesn't mean what it used to mean...

Who the fuck is DMX?

Who the fuck determined that Zimmerman is a "celebrity?" Infamous? Sure. Notorious? Sure. But celebrity? For killing a guy? Is that the current standard? Seriously?

This is really nothing more than a set-up in hopes that Zimmerman gets his ass pounded...

jimnyc
02-06-2014, 11:52 AM
The word "Celebrity" doesn't mean what it used to mean...

Who the fuck is DMX?

Who the fuck determined that Zimmerman is a "celebrity?" Infamous? Sure. Notorious? Sure. But celebrity? For killing a guy? Is that the current standard? Seriously?

This is really nothing more than a set-up in hopes that Zimmerman gets his ass pounded...

Celebrity used to be reserved for those in Hollywood or "stars". Now many idiots use the term for anyone of notoriety.

DMX is a rapper (used to be) and was also in several movies. I saw him in 2 movies, one with Steven Seagal and one with Jet Li, both pretty good and his acting wasn't half bad. He's probably more known for his music and his music has been in many movies. But then he found crime and drugs. I read a long time ago that he was a crack addict. I know he was arrested like a kabillion times, for weapons, drugs, driving without license, drugs again, DUI, drugs again,.. Also arrested for rape and sexual abuse but beat the rap. He's a swell guy. :rolleyes: