PDA

View Full Version : Amnesty Bill’s Worst Provisions

stephanie
06-17-2007, 03:10 AM
CNN Video

Author: Lou Dobbs
Source: CNN and You Tube
Date: June 16, 2007

You haven't heard everything about the current, hotly debated immigration reform bill until you view this utterly shocking analysis by CNN's Lou Dobbs, who for years has been consistently opposed to illegal immigration and any blanket amnesty proposals. Now, view this video, and you will understand Lou's objections!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnKPMZf_0jU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnKPMZf_0jU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/homeland.php?id=1068974

Call, write, email...

Pale Rider
06-17-2007, 03:28 AM
CNN Video

OH.... MY.... FUCKING.... GOD....

Dilloduck
06-17-2007, 07:03 AM
OH.... MY.... FUCKING.... GOD....

You think congress understands how angry Americans will be if this bill passes? Is congress going to act surprised when illegals are the benefactors of some heavy duty anger?

Pale Rider
06-17-2007, 03:41 PM
You think congress understands how angry Americans will be if this bill passes? Is congress going to act surprised when illegals are the benefactors of some heavy duty anger?

I swear... if this thing passes, I think there should be outright riots, anarchy, war.

Dilloduck
06-17-2007, 04:29 PM
I swear... if this thing passes, I think there should be outright riots, anarchy, war.

Whites never "sink" to that level. Congress knows it. Have you heard of one threat of retaliation or consequence promised if the bill passes ?

Gunny
06-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Whites never "sink" to that level. Congress knows it. Have you heard of one threat of retaliation or consequence promised if the bill passes ?

Refresh my memory ... why didn't the Bill pass last time?

Dilloduck
06-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Refresh my memory ... why didn't the Bill pass last time?

My take was that some dems thought it was too stringent and some reps thought it was too lenient however that may have just been the cover story for reasons we will never hear about.

Gunny
06-17-2007, 07:27 PM
My take was that some dems thought it was too stringent and some reps thought it was too lenient however that may have just been the cover story for reasons we will never hear about.

I mean was it voted down, or did it get kicked back because it contained funding appropriations since the House has to do the funding?

Dilloduck
06-17-2007, 07:39 PM
I mean was it voted down, or did it get kicked back because it contained funding appropriations since the House has to do the funding?

It just was set aside instead of facing a vote that would have doomed it. Gave supporters more time to adjust it so that it will pass the next time. around.

Gunny
06-17-2007, 08:09 PM
It just was set aside instead of facing a vote that would have doomed it. Gave supporters more time to adjust it so that it will pass the next time. around.

The GOP better wake up. If they support this bill, it's going to fragment the party.

Pale Rider
06-19-2007, 08:58 AM
The GOP better wake up. If they support this bill, it's going to fragment the party.

The party is fragged already. I just heard on the news that the heat coming down on Washington since the bill has been curbed is twice as hot as it was before. You think these asswads in Washington are going to give a rats ass? I'll tell ya what... the damn republicans better if they want a party left.

Pale Rider
06-21-2007, 02:15 AM
This is by far and large, the worst thing I've ever seen happen to this country, including Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Pale Rider
06-22-2007, 01:01 AM
*Bump* We have to keep this fresh in people's mind. This thread should have a sticky to keep it on top.

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 01:08 AM
This is by far and large, the worst thing I've ever seen happen to this country, including Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Look at Republican Senator Graham calling everyone racists for not supporting this bill that SOB.

Pale Rider
06-22-2007, 03:01 AM
Look at Republican Senator Graham calling everyone racists for not supporting this bill that SOB.

He's another little asscake that needs to be voted out of office, and I bet he will be.

TheSage
06-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Or, for those sack-o-crap treasonous america-sellouts who support this bill, what are your favorite parts?

OCA? You go first.

Pale Rider
06-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Or, for those sack-o-crap treasonous america-sellouts who support this bill, what are your favorite parts?

OCA? You go first.

:popcorn:

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
He's another little asscake that needs to be voted out of office, and I bet he will be.

I wrote Senator Reid about that fucknut. He doesn't like him anyways and im sure if he gets enough letters he can repromand him.

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 07:04 PM
They did a poll on a Texas border town asking if the people there support the immigration bill 20% said they didn't and the other 80% said No Habla :laugh2: