PDA

View Full Version : CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Muslim Takeover In Belgium And Europe

Jeff
02-14-2014, 06:44 AM
We all know what is going on in other countries but yes it can and will happen here in America as well, it is well under way.

You have probably heard about the Muslimization of Europe. Well, it’s all true. For example, did you know that the most popular baby name in Belgium is Mohammed?This short CBN-TV newscast will wake Americans up to the danger that the Western world faces from the Muslim religion.

http://libertyalliance.com/2014/02/caught-video-muslim-takeover-belgium-europe/

jafar00
02-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Well, that's a completely unbiased report. </sarcasm>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2014, 05:50 PM
We all know what is going on in other countries but yes it can and will happen here in America as well, it is well under way.

[/FONT][/COLOR]http://libertyalliance.com/2014/02/caught-video-muslim-takeover-belgium-europe/[/FONT][/COLOR]

Coca Cola Offends America

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/coca-cola-offends-america/
Posted on February 3, 2014

By Jay Taylor, Senior Vice President – Liberty Alliance, LLC

A Super Bowl ad from Coca Cola decided that it would be ok to sing “America the Beautiful” in various languages. Somehow they thought this would be a great idea to promote multiculturalism.

People who find this offensive have been called all kinds of names from intolerant liberals. Somehow a patriotic song about how great America is should be allowed to be performed in any language. Yes, we are a land of immigrants where everyone came here from somewhere else (even Native Americans came here) but we all have joined this melting pot of America where the common language we use is English.

Not learning English or accepting it has become a great hindrance to illegals today. They are taken advantage of by people who want to hire them for dirt cheap wages, yet somehow it is conservatives who don’t care. The liberal claim that we need illegals because there are jobs Americans just don’t want to do is ridiculous. We need to change that to there are jobs liberals just don’t want to pay Americans to do. Especially when liberals want to pay Americans not to work with endless unemployment benefits.

Coming together in our melting pot by all speaking English is not offensive, it’s caring about each other so that no one is taken advantage of. Liberals want you to think they are more caring, but what they are really doing is keeping more people dependent on government.

Coca Cola is now the official soft drink of illegals and the liberals who want to hold them down.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/coca-cola-offends-america/#QZwRyOm9FHEyuKLc.99 ^^^^^ THE INFILTRATION AND AGENDA IS BEING CARRIED OUT WORLDWIDE AND GET THIS ---OBAMA LEADS THE CHARGE HERE IN OUR NATION. He is he front man for Islam in this nation. He is simply put "a muslim in hiding". The agenda in that video is being carried out here as we live today. -Tyr

jafar00
02-15-2014, 10:24 PM
^^^^^ THE INFILTRATION AND AGENDA IS BEING CARRIED OUT WORLDWIDE AND GET THIS ---OBAMA LEADS THE CHARGE HERE IN OUR NATION. He is he front man for Islam in this nation. He is simply put "a muslim in hiding". The agenda in that video is being carried out here as we live today. -Tyr

I fail to see how the coke ad is evidence of "infiltration". Are you suggesting that America is only for white, English speakers?

It seems to me that coke is simply celebrating the diversity and mixture of cultures that your nation has become.

Also, tell me how that video with Muslims represented for a few seconds represents an infiltration agenda? Are we trying to take over the country by being beautiful and friendly? :)

Drummond
02-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Well, that's a completely unbiased report.

Yes, indeed it was, Jafar.

Let's be honest. You don't like the report because it reports on truths you'd much rather have never been broadcast. Note the high Muslim birthrate, note the increasing percentages of Muslims to others reported for Antwerp and Brussels, and note the reference to 'Sharia' areas established.

Oh, and note that one Abu Imran was speaking, NOT Anjem Choudary ! Compare Choudary's utterances with those of Imran. Can you detect ANY differences in beliefs and intentions between them, AT ALL ?

It rather defies your contention of Choudary being a lone nutter, representing virtually nobody, now, doesn't it ?? Choudary didn't even get a mention in that clip - and apart from a brief glimpse of a London sightseeing double-decker tour bus, I saw no reference to Britain in it.

And here's a thought. With the EU exercising an increasing dominance over European affairs, observable NOW ... where will Europe be in 2030, the year Imran referred to ? Will Muslims inherit a bureaucratic infrastructure enabling them to rule us all (in Europe) under Sharia Law, once the numbers reach the levels predicted in the video ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-16-2014, 10:03 AM
I fail to see how the coke ad is evidence of "infiltration". Are you suggesting that America is only for white, English speakers?

It seems to me that coke is simply celebrating the diversity and mixture of cultures that your nation has become.

Also, tell me how that video with Muslims represented for a few seconds represents an infiltration agenda? Are we trying to take over the country by being beautiful and friendly? :) I am suggesting America is for and should only be for any race or people that accept our values and agree to live under our Constitution. Islam totally rejects both!! Islam works in this nation to destroy it and conquer it. You are not speaking to a gullible and blind man when you address me Jafar. I research deeply every topic I care about and survival for myself , my family and friends rates as top in my book. We are being made war upon and most haven't even a damn clue that it is happening , that is the stealth method Islam uses until it gets to be a certain percentage of the population. After reaching that percentage it advances into the regular violence stage(obama hopes to hurry that) --one can research and see this pattern of violent takeover being repeated over and over again overseas in many places. Islam by command never abandons its central directive of conquering the world and forcing its religion upon all mankind. I know that you know this is true and I also know that you are bound by your faith to deny it all too. Your faith teaches that lying to advance it is permissible. What a truly amazing and revealing fact that is! -Tyr

jafar00
02-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes, indeed it was, Jafar.

Let's be honest. You don't like the report because it reports on truths you'd much rather have never been broadcast. Note the high Muslim birthrate, note the increasing percentages of Muslims to others reported for Antwerp and Brussels, and note the reference to 'Sharia' areas established.

Oh, and note that one Abu Imran was speaking, NOT Anjem Choudary ! Compare Choudary's utterances with those of Imran. Can you detect ANY differences in beliefs and intentions between them, AT ALL ?

It rather defies your contention of Choudary being a lone nutter, representing virtually nobody, now, doesn't it ?? Choudary didn't even get a mention in that clip - and apart from a brief glimpse of a London sightseeing double-decker tour bus, I saw no reference to Britain in it.

And here's a thought. With the EU exercising an increasing dominance over European affairs, observable NOW ... where will Europe be in 2030, the year Imran referred to ? Will Muslims inherit a bureaucratic infrastructure enabling them to rule us all (in Europe) under Sharia Law, once the numbers reach the levels predicted in the video ?

To be honest, you are sounding like a conspiracy nut. True, Islam is growing. It's the fastest growing religion in the world. Just the past week, 2 people became Muslims at my local Mosque. 1 young man and a woman. More and more people are learning the truth and have come to embrace faith in God as Muslims and that is a good thing!

I am suggesting America is for and should only be for any race or people that accept our values and agree to live under our Constitution. Islam totally rejects both!!

In what way is your constitution incompatible with Islamic values?

Your faith teaches that lying to advance it is permissible. What a truly amazing and revealing fact that is! -Tyr

Is that so? Care to elaborate with scripture from the Qur'aan?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-16-2014, 06:32 PM
To be honest, you are sounding like a conspiracy nut. True, Islam is growing. It's the fastest growing religion in the world. Just the past week, 2 people became Muslims at my local Mosque. 1 young man and a woman. More and more people are learning the truth and have come to embrace faith in God as Muslims and that is a good thing!

In what way is your constitution incompatible with Islamic values? 1A. -First big two, need I post more(?) = Freedom of speech and freedom of Religion. Neither is allowed in Islam. If you say they are then you are a liar!! Fact. -Tyr

Is that so? Care to elaborate with scripture from the Qur'aan? 2A. OK I WILL--TYR--

https://sites.google.com/site/muslimdeception/taqiyya
Taqiyya ("al Taqiyya") is the Muslims' license to lie to infidels in order to camouflage Islam's holy war strategy (jihad) to conquer the world. The strategy mentioned
through orders and solicitations in the Quran 3:28 and other Islamic writings and reference applies to all Western countries and against all infidels people (non-muslims) who is not
Islamic and therefore seen as a constant threat to Islam.

Quran 3:28 or Quran 3:28 are two different translations of the Quran verse and says exactly the same in summary:

"Let not the believers (muslims) take the unbelievers for friends, or their companions instead for the believers (muslims): if someone does, then you have no contact with Allah [They
does not represent islam anymore and can be killed ]: unless muslims take precautions, and plays fake (Guard yourselves from them) [Which means that muslims say that they are unbelievers (non-muslim's) best friends when in fact they hate them ].

One of the so-called largest Islamic commentators and historians of all "Ibn Kathir"commented the above sura (chapter) 3 and verse 28 of the Quran and said that "muslims are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly)." . Another renowned scholar among muslims, "Al-Bukhari" commented by saying that "We[muslims] smile in the face of some people[non-muslims] although our hearts curse them".

You can check it yourself in the tafsir explanation of the Quran among others at about line or paragraph number 8 here:
http://abdurrahman.org/qurantafseer/ibnkathir/ibnkathir_web/3.8052.html
or here:
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=550&Itemid=888

The Quran that Muhammad dictated clearly states in many places that Allah is the greatest cheater, scamer, illusionist and liar among them all. From The Quran 8:17, we get
confirmed that Allha is all muslims since Islam and the Quran requires that all muslims in reality are obliged to emulate Muhammad since he created Allha and because 90% of the Quran is about Muhammad and only 10% of Allah. It is therefore easy to understand why muslims cultivates what's in the Koran. Muhammad = Allha = muslims. Which gives us the explanation of why all muslims support the lies, deception, illusion, terror, murder of people, threats, slavery and oppression to take over the world and exterminate all other belief systems. 1400 years of Islamic barbaric war history shows the same.

There are many other verses that encourages and legitimizes deception and lies here:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Deception.Islam

aboutime
02-16-2014, 08:57 PM
Well, that's a completely unbiased report.

jafar. You can, and have called it an unbiased report. But the proof stands alone as IT IS HAPPENING right here in the U.S.A....in The commonwealth of VIRGINIA.

Attempted to post photo's of Islamiccenter, and collegemap1 from files.
They were only permitted as thumbnails.
Both photo's locked to prevent disclosure by UNKNOWN sources.

Anyone want to take any guesses???

jafar00
02-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Freedom of Speech?

Yes, we do believe in freedom of speech but with limits. Speaking up against an unjust ruler is freedom of speech and Muslims are encouraged to do so even if it means death. We are encouraged to speak freely but to enjoin the good and forbid evil.

Freedom of religion?

لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ

There is no compulsion in religion (2:256) and many more that I have posted previously. Freedom of belief and faith is firmly engrained into Islam.

وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ
And Allah most certainly knows those who believe, and as certainly those who are Hypocrites. (29:11)

Hypocrites are those who appear to be believers, but do not believe in their hearts.

2A. OK I WILL--TYR--

Taqiyya ("al Taqiyya") is the Muslims' license to lie to infidels in order to camouflage Islam's holy war strategy (jihad) to conquer the world. The strategy mentioned
through orders and solicitations in the Quran 3:28 and other Islamic writings and reference applies to all Western countries and against all infidels people (non-muslims) who is not

Quran 3:28 or Quran 3:28 are two different translations of the Quran verse and says exactly the same in summary:

"Let not the believers (muslims) take the unbelievers for friends, or their companions instead for the believers (muslims): if someone does, then you have no contact with Allah [They
does not represent islam anymore and can be killed ]: unless muslims take precautions, and plays fake (Guard yourselves from them) [Which means that muslims say that they are unbelievers (non-muslim's) best friends when in fact they hate them ].

One of the so-called largest Islamic commentators and historians of all "Ibn Kathir"commented the above sura (chapter) 3 and verse 28 of the Quran and said that "muslims are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly)." . Another renowned scholar among muslims, "Al-Bukhari" commented by saying that "We[muslims] smile in the face of some people[non-muslims] although our hearts curse them".

You can check it yourself in the tafsir explanation of the Quran among others at about line or paragraph number 8 here:
or here:

The Quran that Muhammad dictated clearly states in many places that Allah is the greatest cheater, scamer, illusionist and liar among them all. From The Quran 8:17, we get
confirmed that Allha is all muslims since Islam and the Quran requires that all muslims in reality are obliged to emulate Muhammad since he created Allha and because 90% of the Quran is about Muhammad and only 10% of Allah. It is therefore easy to understand why muslims cultivates what's in the Koran. Muhammad = Allha = muslims. Which gives us the explanation of why all muslims support the lies, deception, illusion, terror, murder of people, threats, slavery and oppression to take over the world and exterminate all other belief systems. 1400 years of Islamic barbaric war history shows the same.

There are many other verses that encourages and legitimizes deception and lies here:

What a clumsy opinion based on nothing but lies. I've talked about the meaning of this before. Wali is a guide/protector/patron not "friend" and the bit about guarding yourself by agreeing with them in tongue but not in heart is when you fear them and that by revealing your faith that you may come to harm. Not to pretend to be your friend for nefarious reasons.

Mohamed (saw) created Allah? Are you insane?

jafar. You can, and have called it an unbiased report. But the proof stands alone as IT IS HAPPENING right here in the U.S.A....in The commonwealth of VIRGINIA.

Attempted to post photo's of Islamiccenter, and collegemap1 from files.
They were only permitted as thumbnails.
Both photo's locked to prevent disclosure by UNKNOWN sources.

Anyone want to take any guesses???

To what new conspiracy are you referring to?

logroller
02-20-2014, 06:12 AM
2A. OK I WILL--TYR--

or here:

I read the verse, Quran 3:28 as "don't side against those with whom you share belief". Dare I say that you abide by that yourself. When was the last time you sided with someone with whom you fundamentally disagreed, and against one who shared your belief?
i do believe you'd call such a man unprincipled.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-20-2014, 09:47 AM
I read the verse, Quran 3:28 as "don't side against those with whom you share belief". Dare I say that you abide by that yourself. When was the last time you sided with someone with whom you fundamentally disagreed, and against one who shared your belief?
i do believe you'd call such a man unprincipled. I have no need to answer to your false accusation against me but I will. I am about as far from being an unprincipled man as you ever find. I've spent my entire life holding dear and not breaking my principles. And it has cost me dearly to do so in this day and age. I have in the past more than once took the side of strangers and yes also even people that hated me and defended those people against vicious attacks. Lost my very best friend doing just that. However sure a man must side with those that do right he has to if he is doing right. In this case you start with a fallacy . For you give credence to Islam that it has not earned. For you presuppose that its doing right thus its demanded conformity and that verse is alright! When that verse is why a great many muslims dare not speak out against jihad and Islam's murdering campaign. I find it strange that you so often defend something you obviously haven't a damn clue about. That verse was put there to solidify Mohammad's power and control, to warn all his gang of cutthroats to never challenge anything he did and it worked. It solidified a one mind think! It made sure one leader's word was law and never to be questioned. Yet you seek to use it to booster a case to accuse me of being unprincipled (me that went a single path all my life).. Now that I've been civil enough to deal with your accusation least you claim I ducked it because of guilt I will say this one word answer that first came to my mind.-- Bullshit!!! Got anything else to try to attack my character with instead of YOU refuting the TRUTH THAT I PRESENT? I'll not ever agree with doing wrong to appease friend or foe. I've lived that all my life. Sure I've lived a rough and tough life but over 90% of my great many fights were me defending others(weaker) from being beaten by either a very badass or a couple of attackers. Know this Hoss, I have the damn scars to prove it too! Along with family and friends that know I never lie about the life I've lived and never about the fights I've been in. I've got scars, lost friends , paid fines and even went to jail defending others so I highly resent your unfounded false accusation which you have nothing to base upon except your mission to somehow discredit my attacking Islam! How about you try to be a man and discredit my stand taken by refuting the information presented instead of attempting a character assassination??? I know, you can not do so because TRUTH IS A FORMIDABLE FOE and can not be defeated by either you or the Lord of the Dark Hosts. You are still complaining about my presenting TRUTH about Islam yet you claim to be a Christian! Islam denies Christ's divinity and role as the sacrifice to save all of mankind so I must ask why you are ever so vigilant in defending this direct and very real enemy of God's word and mankind's Salvation? Thus if anybody is unprincipled it would be you IMHO. -Tyr

jafar00
02-20-2014, 02:12 PM
I have no need to answer to your false accusation against me but I will. I am about as far from being an unprincipled man as you ever find. I've spent my entire life holding dear and not breaking my principles.

In another thread you proclaim full support for Bashar Assad, Iran and Hezbollah. Do they share your principles or would they sooner stab you in the back when they get the opportunity?

Islam denies Christ's divinity and role as the sacrifice to save all of mankind so I must ask why you are ever so vigilant in defending this direct and very real enemy of God's word and mankind's Salvation? Thus if anybody is unprincipled it would be you IMHO. -Tyr

Sure Islam denies the divinity of a Prophet. Islam denies that God needs any partners nor that He begat a son. We love Jesus and our holy book is full of praise for him. Christianity is a departure from what was before and what came after Jesus. In the Qur'aan and the Torah, Prophets are Prophets. They aren't raised up to be Gods. God sent His messengers to guide us and warn us, not to be deified and worshipped instead.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-20-2014, 02:33 PM
In another thread you proclaim full support for Bashar Assad, Iran and Hezbollah. Do they share your principles or would they sooner stab you in the back when they get the opportunity?. Full support? Really ? Or did I merely choose Assad as the by far lesser evil? Perhaps you could offer up that quote for me to see. Otherwise I am going to just take it as if you just made it up.-Tyr

logroller
02-21-2014, 02:10 AM
I have no need to answer to your false accusation against me but I will. I am about as far from being an unprincipled man as you ever find. I've spent my entire life holding dear and not breaking my principles. And it has cost me dearly to do so in this day and age. I have in the past more than once took the side of strangers and yes also even people that hated me and defended those people against vicious attacks. Lost my very best friend doing just that. However sure a man must side with those that do right he has to if he is doing right. In this case you start with a fallacy . For you give credence to Islam that it has not earned. For you presuppose that its doing right thus its demanded conformity and that verse is alright! When that verse is why a great many muslims dare not speak out against jihad and Islam's murdering campaign. I find it strange that you so often defend something you obviously haven't a damn clue about. That verse was put there to solidify Mohammad's power and control, to warn all his gang of cutthroats to never challenge anything he did and it worked. It solidified a one mind think! It made sure one leader's word was law and never to be questioned. Yet you seek to use it to booster a case to accuse me of being unprincipled (me that went a single path all my life).. Now that I've been civil enough to deal with your accusation least you claim I ducked it because of guilt I will say this one word answer that first came to my mind.-- Bullshit!!! Got anything else to try to attack my character with instead of YOU refuting the TRUTH THAT I PRESENT? I'll not ever agree with doing wrong to appease friend or foe. I've lived that all my life. Sure I've lived a rough and tough life but over 90% of my great many fights were me defending others(weaker) from being beaten by either a very badass or a couple of attackers. Know this Hoss, I have the damn scars to prove it too! Along with family and friends that know I never lie about the life I've lived and never about the fights I've been in. I've got scars, lost friends , paid fines and even went to jail defending others so I highly resent your unfounded false accusation which you have nothing to base upon except your mission to somehow discredit my attacking Islam! How about you try to be a man and discredit my stand taken by refuting the information presented instead of attempting a character assassination??? I know, you can not do so because TRUTH IS A FORMIDABLE FOE and can not be defeated by either you or the Lord of the Dark Hosts. You are still complaining about my presenting TRUTH about Islam yet you claim to be a Christian! Islam denies Christ's divinity and role as the sacrifice to save all of mankind so I must ask why you are ever so vigilant in defending this direct and very real enemy of God's word and mankind's Salvation? Thus if anybody is unprincipled it would be you IMHO. -Tyr

I didnt mean to imply that you were unprincipled; quite the opposite in fact. I apologize if that is how you interpreted what I said.

My point was that you hold your principles dear and would NOT ally yourself with one who doesn't believe in the same principles as you do, and against one who does share your principles. These friends and strangers with whom you've had trespasses, did the situation arise out of shared belief or differing belief? I'll bet it was the latter; because your principled beliefs supercede alliance. Ergo, you have upheld the tenet of Quran 3:28. There's nothing fallacious in my stipulating such--disrobing your fallacy of presupposition is a truth that you seem keen to avoid. Feel free to refute my conclusion with argument but not by disparaging my logic-- it is sound. Such is hardy proof of my lacking principles and your false attack upon me is a blessing upon the validity of my argument. This is how truth prevails.

I don't call myself a Christian. I call myself a sinner and through God's grace am I forgiven. I try to walk the path of Christ and inevitably I fail, but I keep trying to glorify God by loving ALL His children with a pure heart, not by condemning them with a wicked heart. As the rain falls upon the good and evil alike, so too does God's judgement and forgiveness. God is merciful to those who keep the covenant that He revealed through Jesus: God's kingdom is coming, turn your heart over to Him, ask for His forgiveness and you shall be part of His Kingdom -- Its just that simple a truth.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 08:49 AM
I don't call myself a Christian. I call myself a sinner and through God's grace am I forgiven. I try to walk the path of Christ and inevitably I fail, but I keep trying to glorify God by loving ALL His children with a pure heart, not by condemning them with a wicked heart. As the rain falls upon the good and evil alike, so too does God's judgement and forgiveness. God is merciful to those who keep the covenant that He revealed through Jesus: God's kingdom is coming, turn your heart over to Him, ask for His forgiveness and you shall be part of His Kingdom -- Its just that simple a truth.

I don't call myself a Christian. Then you deny the sacrifice that blessed you. You surely deny Christ if you deny that gift. I suggest to you to rethink that position. Being saved does not mean you never sin again rather it means your sins are forgiven be they past, present or future. It is a gift from God by way of his Son Jesus Christ . Such a gift is all encompassing IMHO. I am not telling you what to do but rather pointing out something you may have missed. Being too humble is not a virtue amigo. Christians are not to deny who they are and the love of their Saviour for all mankind! Think about it... -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 09:16 AM
http://www.heavensinspirations.com/word-blessing.html
That the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Galatians 3: 14(NKJV)

Scriptures on blessings bar

Yes, he loved cursing, and it came [back] upon him; he delighted not in blessing, and it was far from him. Psalm 109: 17

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse--The blessing if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day.
Deuteronomy 11: 26-27

Nevertheless, the Lord your God would not listen to Balaam, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing to you, because the Lord your God loves you. Deuteronomy 23: 5

The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 1 Corinthians 10: 16(NKJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Ephesians 1: 3(NKJV)

Blessings are upon the head of the [uncompromisingly] righteous (the upright, in right standing with God) but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence. Proverbs 10: 6

The memory of the [uncompromisingly] righteous is a blessing, but the name of the wicked shall rot. Proverbs 10: 7

For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5: 12(NKJV)

Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is he who considers the weak and the poor; the Lord will deliver him in the time of evil and trouble. Psalm 41: 1

Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who observe justice [treating others fairly] and who do right and are in right standing with God at all times. Psalm 106: 3

For the soil which has drunk the rain that repeatedly falls upon it and produces vegetation useful to those for whose benefit it is cultivated partakes of a blessing from God. Hebrews 6: 7

Saying in a loud voice, Deserving is the Lamb, Who was sacrificed, to receive all the power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and majesty (glory, splendor) and blessing! Revelation 5: 12 One is not to reject the gifts the Father sends. Nor is one to be either too prideful or take delight in being too humble. Humility is a virtue only when its sincere and not strived for as a means to repay God's gifts. Faith and love are the repayment and both are to be volunteered. Do not think this is me lecturing you. Rather it is me simply sharing that which I found long ago. -Tyr

jimnyc
02-21-2014, 10:29 AM
Freedom of Speech?

Yes, we do believe in freedom of speech but with limits. Speaking up against an unjust ruler is freedom of speech and Muslims are encouraged to do so even if it means death. We are encouraged to speak freely but to enjoin the good and forbid evil.

What if that "ruler" happens to be someone from a long time ago, perhaps the Prophet himself? Would speaking up then be freedom of speech? YOU may not think he was unjust, but others may. Do THEY get the same freedom of speech? Or are they discouraged from speaking freely?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

In another thread you proclaim full support for Bashar Assad, Iran and Hezbollah. Do they share your principles or would they sooner stab you in the back when they get the opportunity?.

Full support? Really ? Or did I merely choose Assad as the by far lesser evil? Perhaps you could offer up that quote for me to see. Otherwise I am going to just take it as if you just made it up.-Tyr
Bumped for Jafar... --Tyr

jafar00
02-22-2014, 07:59 PM
What if that "ruler" happens to be someone from a long time ago, perhaps the Prophet himself? Would speaking up then be freedom of speech? YOU may not think he was unjust, but others may. Do THEY get the same freedom of speech? Or are they discouraged from speaking freely?

Many did speak up and confront the Prophet (saw). He set them straight and they became Muslims.

Who would you like to win in Syria?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Many did speak up and confront the Prophet (saw). He set them straight and they became Muslims.

Who would you like to win in Syria? I will answer that right after you answer this question I asked of you when you made your accusation about me. I noticed you cut that part out and decided to question me more on my stand which you had already mischaracterized..-Tyr

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

In another thread you proclaim full support for Bashar Assad, Iran and Hezbollah. Do they share your principles or would they sooner stab you in the back when they get the opportunity?.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Full support? Really ? Or did I merely choose Assad as the by far lesser evil? Perhaps you could offer up that quote for me to see. Otherwise I am going to just take it as if you just made it up.-Tyr
I deny ever claiming full support for Assad. I did proclaim that his being left in power serves this nation better than victory for the ones trying to take over.. And that is pure unvarnished truth. So we must ask exactly what master Obama serves when supporting terrorists rebels there illegally! It damn sure isn't serving our best interests!-Tyr

jafar00
02-23-2014, 12:20 AM
I will answer that right after you answer this question I asked of you when you made your accusation about me. I noticed you cut that part out and decided to question me more on my stand which you had already mischaracterized..-Tyr

I deny ever claiming full support for Assad. I did proclaim that his being left in power serves this nation better than victory for the ones trying to take over.. And that is pure unvarnished truth. So we must ask exactly what master Obama serves when supporting terrorists rebels there illegally! It damn sure isn't serving our best interests!-Tyr

I note that you never condemned his use of poison gas on civilians, or the carpet bombing of entire neighbourhoods.

Your best choice can only be the moderate FSA. Not Assad/Hezbollah and not the foreign militias who are in the middle fighting both sides.