PDA

View Full Version : Somebody goofed at FindAGrave.com

tailfins
02-14-2014, 02:25 PM
How is it that Susan "Grandma Walton" Hamner was born in 1890 and has a daughter born in 1891? Did they have some medical miracle in the 1890s we don't know about?

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=17264473

aboutime
02-14-2014, 04:06 PM
How is it that Susan "Grandma Walton" Hamner was born in 1890 and has a daughter born in 1891? Did they have some medical miracle in the 1890s we don't know about?

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=17264473

It sounds like another OBAMA MIRACLE took place. Like 'The Immaculate Miss-conception'.

Guess you've never, ever, in your entire life seen a TYPO????

tailfins
02-14-2014, 04:14 PM
It sounds like another OBAMA MIRACLE took place. Like 'The Immaculate Miss-conception'.

Guess you've never, ever, in your entire life seen a TYPO????

I have spent much of my career on exactly that kind of thing on debugging projects. Whomever arranged the zero and the letter "O" right next to each other on the keyboard should be horsewhipped. Back in the mainframe days it was a real pain in the butt to differentiate a variable named Output with one named 0utput.

aboutime
02-14-2014, 04:16 PM
I have spent much of my career on exactly that kind of thing on debugging projects. Whomever arranged the zero and the letter "O" right next to each other on the keyboard should be horsewhipped. Back in the mainframe days it was a real pain in the butt to differentiate a variable named Output with one named 0utput.

Sounds like you are ALL ALONE in your never, never, LA LA land where you expect Perfection.

Too bad. You can blame whatever you like. But excuses still don't solve the TYPO problems of actual Human beings.

tailfins
02-14-2014, 04:22 PM
Sounds like you are ALL ALONE in your never, never, LA LA land where you expect Perfection.

Too bad. You can blame whatever you like. But excuses still don't solve the TYPO problems of actual Human beings.

You sing a different tune when you flip a light switch and nothing happens. You also wouldn't be all smiles and sunshine when you power on your computer and it smokes. Speaking of which, when is the last time you cleaned your heat sink and applied fresh thermal paste? You can thank me later for reminding you.

aboutime
02-14-2014, 04:27 PM
You sing a different tune when you flip a light switch and nothing happens. You also wouldn't be all smiles and sunshine when you power on your computer and it smokes. Speaking of which, when is the last time you cleaned your heat sink and applied fresh thermal paste? You can thank me later for reminding you.

Got news for you Oh wonderful one. I was instrumental in the original setups of Naval Satellite/Computer oriented communications for seagoing Naval vessels...before there was an INTERNET.
So. Go blow smoke up somebody else's butt. Too bad you are so consumed with being so perfect. You have no real idea how anyone else manages to survive WITHOUT YOU.

Now...go sing yourself to sleep, and try to impress somebody else.
I've been around people like you....probably longer than you've been alive.

tailfins
02-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Got news for you Oh wonderful one. I was instrumental in the original setups of Naval Satellite/Computer oriented communications for seagoing Naval vessels...before there was an INTERNET.
So. Go blow smoke up somebody else's butt. Too bad you are so consumed with being so perfect. You have no real idea how anyone else manages to survive WITHOUT YOU.

Now...go sing yourself to sleep, and try to impress somebody else.
I've been around people like you....probably longer than you've been alive.

That may be. In spite of not being able to admit it, I suspect you'll be dismantling your computer this weekend, thinking "good thing someone reminded me before it fried my processor".

Abbey Marie
02-14-2014, 04:52 PM
One year old mamas aside, Find-A-Grave is a fascinating site. I like to look at it for the burial sites of old historical figures.

aboutime
02-14-2014, 05:33 PM
That may be. In spite of not being able to admit it, I suspect you'll be dismantling your computer this weekend, thinking "good thing someone reminded me before it fried my processor".

Keep on flattering yourself. You're really not worth any further discussions.

When you are perfect. There's no reason for you to brag about yourself. Enjoy.