PDA

View Full Version : We need scorecards

Abbey Marie
02-14-2014, 05:00 PM
People whom I thought had no problem with each other, are lately ripping into one another.
Full moon? Martian death rays through the monitors? Wazzzup?

tailfins
02-14-2014, 06:18 PM
It's because pre-1800 silver dollars cost too dang much.

A grand for one smacked with a hatched, really?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1798-Draped-Bust-Heraldic-Eagle-Reverse-Silver-Dollar-1-Split-Hole-PCGS-Genuine-/261398179576

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-14-2014, 07:45 PM
People whom I thought had no problem with each other, are lately ripping into one another.
Full moon? Martian death rays through the monitors? Wazzzup? Examples?;)--Tyr

Abbey Marie
02-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Examples?;)--Tyr

Nah, I am sure everyone can see for themselves. ;)

jimnyc
02-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Maybe some mistook my idea of a contest as a steel cage match to the death instead? Maybe it's the weather, and some tired of shoveling and being stuck in the house? Maybe one of us is pissed that there is a salt shortage and the local stores are either all out or doubled their prices, and somehow snow means they can make all of the bagels except for the onion, and stop and shop hasn't cleaned their self scanner in 3 years and it takes 2 hours to scan 4 items, and the kids have been out of school like forever, and their ain't shit on tv, no good food in the fridge or pantry...

Abbey Marie
02-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Or maybe every time I turn on the Olympics, they are showing some guy on a snowboard coming down a hill? Or a guy going head-first down an icy tunnel on a 2x4?

Yawn.

jimnyc
02-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Or maybe every time I turn on the Olympics, they are showing some guy on a snowboard coming down a hill? Or a guy going head-first down an icy tunnel on a 2x4?

Yawn.

Today wasn't so bad, the USA beats Russia on the ice in OT!! Not quite as dramatic as the 1980 "miracle on ice", but a win is a win!

Abbey Marie
02-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Today wasn't so bad, the USA beats Russia on the ice in OT!! Not quite as dramatic as the 1980 "miracle on ice", but a win is a win!

Hockey? Yuk.

jimnyc
02-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Hockey? Yuk.

The weeks right after football goes off the air are most depressing. I'm not into hockey like I am for football (I'm a NY Rangers fan), I can always get into the Olympic spirit when the USA is up against other heavyweights like Russia & Canada in hockey.