PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Our government now is being controlled by a dictator that breaks laws on a daily basis. Even when it comes to light he controls any action that is supposed to remedy it. -Tyr

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xz9oJDz-xI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
02-15-2014, 02:33 PM
Hope it's cool, I embedded the video right here in the thread instead of it being a link. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Hope it's cool, I embedded the video right here in the thread instead of it being a link. :) Sure its cool. Thanks much. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2014, 05:21 PM
The speaker an attorney quoted countless felony charges against government officials in her submission. She is dead on right and the entire episode makes Watergate look like child's play! Yet its dismissed and a sham investigation is put in place to give time and cover and to allow it to continue. What this is is a direct and felonious assault upon the American citizens , the opposition political party being carried out by the Obama admin. and Obama himself. Where Obama a Republican he would have already been impeached and dethrone for this scandal alone and remember the other scandals in which American citizens died -those are even far more serious transgressions! And they also have been made to be explained away with a damn huge conspiracy of lies! We Americans are being played for fools by Obama and being played as if we are enslaved people with no recourse . Now the ffing bamtraitor has issued his 27th change to his monster bamcare law in order to limit damage before the 2014 elections thus hoping to regain control of the House. Those changes are illegal and he has no damn Constitutional authority to rewrite a damn passed law! Wake the ffing hell up! Folks his felonious actions are treason ,make no damn mistake about it. He engages in treason, usurping Congress and criminal acts in order to further his personal agenda of birthing a fundamental change to this nation. And that's treason too because that change is Un Constitutional. You people are living and witnessing a revolution , one being carried out by the damn President of this nation! That is treason! -- Tyr

aboutime
02-15-2014, 05:25 PM
What I find so very sad about this video, and the information presented is.

How many American citizens are actually IGNORANT, and UNCARING about such information.

If AMERICANS were actually INFORMED, or should I say.."EDUCATED" beyond the partisan levels of their FAVORITE POLITICIAN'S Name. I suspect; this kind of video, and information would have created such a firestorm long ago...enough to have AMERICANS in the streets, demanding the RESIGNATION of, or IMPEACHMENT of Obama, and his ENTIRE administration....Including JERKY JOE BIDEN.

But. Since we have a nation of WUSSIES, most of whom FEAR being labeled as Racists because a Black Man is holding the entire nation HOSTAGE.
The only way out...seems to be the November elections, and the removal of HARRY REID from power in the Senate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2014, 05:54 PM

How many American citizens are actually IGNORANT, and UNCARING about such information.

If AMERICANS were actually INFORMED, or should I say.."EDUCATED" beyond the partisan levels of their FAVORITE POLITICIAN'S Name. I suspect; this kind of video, and information would have created such a firestorm long ago...enough to have AMERICANS in the streets, demanding the RESIGNATION of, or IMPEACHMENT of Obama, and his ENTIRE administration....Including JERKY JOE BIDEN.

But. Since we have a nation of WUSSIES, most of whom FEAR being labeled as Racists because a Black Man is holding the entire nation HOSTAGE.
The only way out...seems to be the November elections, and the removal of HARRY REID from power in the Senate.

Damn well said!!! Bravo!---- :beer:--Tyr

jlgray88
02-22-2014, 09:12 AM

Bravo sir...Bravo

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Bravo sir...Bravo Welcome to DP!!!! :salute:--Tyr

aboutime
02-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Bravo sir...Bravo

Thank you. And, Welcome to DP. I take every opportunity to thank anyone who actually reads, and understands what I have to say. Often to intentional Deaf Ears.

Hope you enjoy being here.

jafar00
02-22-2014, 07:46 PM
You wouldn't know tyranny if it bit you on the ass. Try living in a Middle East country with a western installed dictator.

aboutime
02-22-2014, 08:55 PM
You wouldn't know tyranny if it bit you on the ass. Try living in a Middle East country with a western installed dictator.

How soon can you come to America to BITE ME in the ass jafar?

You'd probably love being here..until you learned you had to become an Honest Person to become eligible to enjoy our Rights, Freedom, and Liberty without feeling threatened by someone like Obama, trying to take away everything you grew up to enjoy...as tyranny, hidden behind Ignorance of the Masses, who fall for any excuse...like you.

jafar00
02-23-2014, 12:26 AM

You'd probably love being here..until you learned you had to become an Honest Person to become eligible to enjoy our Rights, Freedom, and Liberty without feeling threatened by someone like Obama, trying to take away everything you grew up to enjoy...as tyranny, hidden behind Ignorance of the Masses, who fall for any excuse...like you.

If you feel so strongly against Obama, why don't you do something about it?

Waiting for the revolution to happen so I can watch your society dissolve into anarchy and barbarism like so many revolutions do.

Drummond
02-23-2014, 03:32 PM

Only pro-Western ones ? Interesting.

How about those NOT pro-Western ?

Take Iran, for example, and a comparison between, say, the Shah and Ahmadinejad. Out of those two, who would you be happier with ?

And before you try and say that Iran runs a democracy, may I remind you that (a) the religious figures with the REAL power don't get voted in and out of Office, (b) that all Presidential candidates standing for election are expected to follow protocols laid down for them BY those same figures, and (c) the fairness and validity of their elections has been called into question in the past !!

aboutime
02-23-2014, 03:41 PM
If you feel so strongly against Obama, why don't you do something about it?

Waiting for the revolution to happen so I can watch your society dissolve into anarchy and barbarism like so many revolutions do.

We will be doing something you might not recognize jafar...other than tyranny, or anarchy you feel so confident about in the Middle Eastern nations.
We have a Democratic Republic that provides elections, based on a constitution...and not who can behead, or destroy the opponent FIRST.

tailfins
02-23-2014, 04:22 PM

You seem quite knowledgeable about being bitten in the ass by a tranny! Does that knowledge come from extensive experience? Are you not telling us something, Jafar? Just asking.

See! You're already having interested parties crawl out of the woodwork! Do you suppose AT will cover your airfare, or are you, Jafar, being of more financial means going to pay for that little tet-a-tet?

jafar00
02-23-2014, 06:56 PM
You seem quite knowledgeable about being bitten in the ass by a tranny! Does that knowledge come from extensive experience? Are you not telling us something, Jafar? Just asking.

I've been questioned by secret police in Egypt (Mubarak's goons), and in Libya (Quadhafi's goons). The only thing that saved me was my Australian passport or I wouldn't be here posting now. Being taken to a dirty little windowless room with armed guards standing around you is a little scary. Thank God I haven't personally felt the hand of tyranny on my neck but I have felt the breath of the dictator.

See! You're already having interested parties crawl out of the woodwork! Do you suppose AT will cover your airfare, or are you, Jafar, being of more financial means going to pay for that little tet-a-tet?

I would pay for it. Business class of course. However, the only ass I am willing to bite is my wife's and only then if she asks nicely first. ;)