PDA

View Full Version : IS it me...

Insein
01-25-2007, 01:40 PM
or is this board more popular then USMB now? Everytime i logon and goto both, DP has like 200 posts unread for me while USMB has about 70 or so in the same amount of time. That was a nice scam their Jim. Sell your message board then make one exactly like it and retrieve all your member base. ;)

Mr. P
01-25-2007, 01:50 PM
or is this board more popular then USMB now? Everytime i logon and goto both, DP has like 200 posts unread for me while USMB has about 70 or so in the same amount of time. That was a nice scam their Jim. Sell your message board then make one exactly like it and retrieve all your member base. ;)

Yea know, if you have a great product and change business locations or form another company your customers will follow. :wink2:

Nienna
01-25-2007, 01:56 PM
I followed bc I like the way Jim runs his board better than the other, not that I felt oppressed at the other board. But, the main reason is bc I like the group of people who post here, and those people come here more frequently. :)

Mr. P
01-25-2007, 01:59 PM
I followed bc I like the way Jim runs his board better than the other, not that I felt oppressed at the other board. But, the main reason is bc I like the group of people who post here, and those people come here more frequently. :)

And how's the worm hunting going with the boys?