http://i.imgur.com/6Ml7q69.jpg

Voted4Reagan
02-16-2014, 03:03 PM
Windsor Locks, CT.

Not far from the Colt Factory.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-16-2014, 06:55 PM
:)

http://i.imgur.com/6Ml7q69.jpg Jim 9 of my siblings and three friends were here today for my usual Sunday family meal. I showed them this thread and post you presented . They all got a big kick out of it and conversation continued for over 2 hours about the government working long and hard trying to take our guns. We all agreed that is what the Feds want! 4 agree with me that Obama wants to push it into a civil war before he has to leave office! The rest think he has plans to turn it over to let Hillary do exactly that . We shall see. -Tyr

logroller
02-17-2014, 07:12 AM
:)

http://i.imgur.com/6Ml7q69.jpg
He should try the same thing with a copy of the Koran. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2014, 10:05 AM
He should try the same thing with a copy of the Koran. ;) Think so? Do you truly think an object such as a gun can inspire people to dedicate their lives to an objective such as the Koran does? I certainly do not .--Tyr

fj1200
02-17-2014, 10:19 AM
The rest think he has plans to turn it over to let Hillary do exactly that .

At least you had some diversity of opinion and something to discuss. :poke:

logroller
02-17-2014, 05:45 PM
Think so? Do you truly think an object such as a gun can inspire people to dedicate their lives to an objective such as the Koran does? I certainly do not .--Tyr
I know guns are used to facilitate the deliberate murder of more people than the Koran is. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

But tell me, how many murders do you think there were last year involving the Koran's objectives?

logroller
02-17-2014, 05:57 PM
I know guns are used to facilitate the deliberate murder of more people than the Koran is. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

But tell me, how many murders do you think there were last year involving the Koran's objectives?
Guns are absolutely designed to kill as destroy. There's no question.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2014, 08:06 PM
At least you had some diversity of opinion and something to discuss. :poke: Yes, those quite slow on the uptake gave us that! ;) --Tyr

aboutime
02-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Guns are absolutely designed to kill as destroy. There's no question.

logroller. Quite a difference more than a thousand years after DAVID used a SLING-SHOT and a stone.
What was the last war, anywhere in the World, won by throwing stones?

Too bad the person who designed the first gun, didn't point the barrel in the opposite direction. Then you wouldn't have anything to sound dumb about.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2014, 08:20 PM

Have not a firm number but the comparison is not an equal one. Nor is it truly a thing to compare. You are attempting to prove how one part of the murder tally is not greater than that of the whole of it. Islam's murders are only a part of the total murders worldwide and yes they do kill people with guns . It must be noted that guns are only tools and guns do not murder! People murder.... Example is just one week of the carnage Islam engages in.. --Tyr

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Donate to TROP?
LINE
Weekly Jihad Report
Feb 08 - Feb 14
Jihad Attacks:

Allahu Akbars*:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

*Suicide Attacks

logroller
02-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Have not a firm number but the comparison is not an equal one. Nor is it truly a thing to compare. You are attempting to prove how one part of the murder tally is not greater than that of the whole of it. Islam's murders are only a part of the total murders worldwide and yes they do kill people with guns . It must be noted that guns are only tools and guns do not murder! People murder.... Example is just one week of the carnage Islam engages in.. --Tyr
I'm not arguing equality--evil is evil. For I could argue that religion is a tool as well, but it doesn't excuse man's propensity to violence IMHO.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2014, 09:44 PM
I'm not arguing equality--evil is evil. For I could argue that religion is a tool as well, but it doesn't excuse man's propensity to violence IMHO. Man fell and the fallen state is that of greed , lust, despair and anger compounded by a lack of faith in God. There is only one remedy in the Universe. The world itself can never give that solution. When we discuss politics and worldly events there is no true religious comparison to make other than the entire world is Sin. We both may attempt to reason as men that are ever so weak in regards to our own foibles. Yet that reasoning no matter how brilliant is always unsound when put to the test of truth that the bible presents. Evil is evil, man is evil and man murders ,not some tool he uses. Man murdered tens of millions before the first gun was ever invented . Yet the world operates on a non-religious theme and to explain it sometimes we must weigh that in IMHO. -Tyr

logroller
02-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Man fell and the fallen state is that of greed , lust, despair and anger compounded by a lack of faith in God. There is only one remedy in the Universe. The world itself can never give that solution. When we discuss politics and worldly events there is no true religious comparison to make other than the entire world is Sin. We both may attempt to reason as men that are ever so weak in regards to our own foibles. Yet that reasoning no matter how brilliant is always unsound when put to the test of truth that the bible presents. Evil is evil, man is evil and man murders ,not some tool he uses. Man murdered tens of millions before the first gun was ever invented . Yet the world operates on a non-religious theme and to explain it sometimes we must weigh that in IMHO. -Tyr
No truer words have you spoke here brother. But ne'r should we forget the love we cannot afford to lose. Politics be damned and so shall we if we indulge evil...pragmatic though it may be.

jafar00
02-18-2014, 07:02 PM

And each one of those listed on your trashy blog is condemned by the very religion you try to pin them on.

Next....

jafar00
02-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Guns don't kill people
People kill people
With guns

Nukeman
02-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Guns don't kill people
People kill people
With gunsAnd knives
and sticks
and ropes
and cars
and swords
and spears
and bombs
and booby traps
and grenades
and IED's
and missiles
and clubs
and baseball bats
and machete's
and rocks
etc.. etc...
and bare hands.

What is YOUR point. The common denominator is PEOPLE... Everything else is just a tool

aboutime
02-18-2014, 08:09 PM
And knives
and sticks
and ropes
and cars
and swords
and spears
and bombs
and booby traps
and grenades
and IED's
and missiles
and clubs
and baseball bats
and machete's
and rocks
etc.. etc...
and bare hands.

What is YOUR point. The common denominator is PEOPLE... Everything else is just a tool

Nukeman. Also, as jafar has shown all of us.

We could add....

and STUPIDITY to finish the list.

jafar00
02-18-2014, 09:21 PM
And knives
and sticks
and ropes
and cars
and swords
and spears
and bombs
and booby traps
and grenades
and IED's
and missiles
and clubs
and baseball bats
and machete's
and rocks
etc.. etc...
and bare hands.

It's easier to avoid being killed if someone wants to attack you with a baseball bat or a knife. You can even dodge a rock or run away from a sword. Cars aren't usually intentionally used as weapons, and IEDs are pretty rare in your country aren't they?

Guns remain the number one tool of choice of murderers do they not? It's a bit hard to avoid a supersonic projectile that can seriously mess up your insides on the way through your body.

Voted4Reagan
02-18-2014, 10:43 PM
It's easier to avoid being killed if someone wants to attack you with a baseball bat or a knife. You can even dodge a rock or run away from a sword. Cars aren't usually intentionally used as weapons, and IEDs are pretty rare in your country aren't they?

Guns remain the number one tool of choice of murderers do they not? It's a bit hard to avoid a supersonic projectile that can seriously mess up your insides on the way through your body.

Not everyone can run away from a Rock... as you well know Jafar.

no matter how much they want to...

http://images.says.com/uploads/story_source/source_image/215204/52bd.png

jafar00
02-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Well, burying someone then throwing stones at them is cheating and not really relevant :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk

Voted4Reagan
02-18-2014, 11:31 PM
Well, burying someone then throwing stones at them is cheating and not really relevant :p

But it is something that's practiced in the Islamic world.... Isn't it?

Last I checked Jews and Christians haven't practiced stoning in a thousand years.

jafar00
02-18-2014, 11:39 PM
But it is something that's practiced in the Islamic world.... Isn't it?

Are you calling deepest darkest Talibanville the Islamic world?

Last I checked Jews and Christians haven't practiced stoning in a thousand years.

Not that you heard of anyway.

Maybe some of the Haredi Jews have done a few, when they aren't attacking little children
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2012/06/immodestly-dressed-woman-stoned-in-beit-shemesh-456.html

Voted4Reagan
02-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Are you calling deepest darkest Talibanville the Islamic world?

Not that you heard of anyway.

Maybe some of the Haredi Jews have done a few, when they aren't attacking little children
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2012/06/immodestly-dressed-woman-stoned-in-beit-shemesh-456.html

Iran isn't Taliban Controlled.... Neither is Somalia...

jafar00
02-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Iran isn't Taliban Controlled.... Neither is Somalia...

Iran is Shia and Somalia is a warzone.

Anyway, this thread is derailed. It's about guns.

02-19-2014, 01:12 AM
Gun's don't kill people.

I kill people... with kindness and love

Jeff
02-19-2014, 09:52 AM

Lets say you are correct jafar and guns are the #1 killer so we outlaw them and then we have another #1 ( say knives ) do we outlaw them next , then we can outlaw Bats then stones pretty soon everything will be illegal but we will all be safe :poke:

Or we could try responsibility :eek: you know actually stand up and be responsible for yourself and your actions ?? Strange thought HUH. jafar I have and I know many people that own guns and never shot anything more than a paper target, why punish them? If we enforced the laws we already have on the books we would be doing great but in so many cases things get swept under the rug as Obama and his band of thugs try instead to just unarm America so we will be left helpless to protect ourselves, honestly if we ever needed to protect ourselves I would say now is the time.

fj1200
02-19-2014, 09:53 AM

Didn't you know, any time you dare have an opinion on anything you must therefore defend Islam? :poke:

fj1200
02-19-2014, 09:55 AM
... as Obama and his band of thugs try instead to just unarm America so we will be left helpless to protect ourselves, honestly if we ever needed to protect ourselves I would say now is the time.

From whom?

Jeff
02-19-2014, 10:16 AM
From whom?

I thought that was self explanatory but from our Government

Voted4Reagan
02-19-2014, 10:36 AM

Islam is more than just the Sunni version of things. It includes the Shia, Persians, Hashemites and all the other minor sects that comprise ISLAM.

Just because you dont like Shia Muslims does not invalidate their belief in Allah or the Prophet (May peace be upon him).

You have NO RIGHT to declare who is and isn't a true Muslim.. Only Allah or his Prophet are granted that right.

Not you or any other living man has that right.

fj1200
02-19-2014, 12:02 PM
I thought that was self explanatory but from our Government

What interest do they have in shooting me?

logroller
02-19-2014, 02:21 PM
rhetoric plainly infers treasonous and tyrannical interests, duh. ;)

jafar00
02-19-2014, 08:12 PM
Islam is more than just the Sunni version of things. It includes the Shia, Persians, Hashemites and all the other minor sects that comprise ISLAM.

Just because you dont like Shia Muslims does not invalidate their belief in Allah or the Prophet (May peace be upon him).

You have NO RIGHT to declare who is and isn't a true Muslim.. Only Allah or his Prophet are granted that right.

Not you or any other living man has that right.

The Shia have completely different ways of worship and a different set of laws and values. Despite a common final goal, their religion differs from Islam as much as Mormonism differs from Christianity. This is why I refer to them separately. It's not because I "don't like" them. They follow a completely different doctrine. If we were one and the same religion, you would find us praying together in the same Mosques. I once went to a Shia run Mosque by accident and I couldn't follow the prayer. It was so different I had no idea what they were doing and just had to leave.

Voted4Reagan
02-20-2014, 06:06 AM
The Shia have completely different ways of worship and a different set of laws and values. Despite a common final goal, their religion differs from Islam as much as Mormonism differs from Christianity. This is why I refer to them separately. It's not because I "don't like" them. They follow a completely different doctrine. If we were one and the same religion, you would find us praying together in the same Mosques. I once went to a Shia run Mosque by accident and I couldn't follow the prayer. It was so different I had no idea what they were doing and just had to leave.

difference is... We view Mormons as Christians.. just a different type and we don't say they arent Christians because they worship differently. You believe the Shia to not be true Muslims.

You exclude the Shia from Islam because they have Differences in Doctrine..

there are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world...you can't say that the Shia who make up between 30 and 40% are not real Muslims. Who are you or any other living man to say that 400 MILLION people aren't REAL MUSLIMS? Who gives you this right? Only Allah and his Prophet have that right. Not You or any living Imam.

You are all MUSLIMS...

Jeff
02-20-2014, 08:50 AM

rhetoric plainly infers treasonous and tyrannical interests, duh. ;)

You Liberals :laugh: can joke all ya want but for a couple of guys that I look up to as being a couple of smart guys y'all seem to be going through life with blinders on , but hey this is America and you can believe what ya want, as for me I want to see more and more like y'all because as the Gov gets y'all ( because ya refused to see reality ) I will be digging in for the fight :cool:

fj1200
02-20-2014, 09:03 AM
You Liberals :laugh: can joke all ya want but for a couple of guys that I look up to as being a couple of smart guys y'all seem to be going through life with blinders on , but hey this is America and you can believe what ya want, as for me I want to see more and more like y'all because as the Gov gets y'all ( because ya refused to see reality ) I will be digging in for the fight :cool:

Yeah, us libs. ;) :slap: Just trying to figure out why the government wants to shoot me. :dunno:

Jeff
02-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Yeah, us libs. ;) :slap: Just trying to figure out why the government wants to shoot me. :dunno:

I don't know fj ( or is it really Arbo ) why does the Government need to hand off old military equipment to police stations across the country, why is Obama and every other left wing nut job trying there hardest to un arm us, and yes I see we are back at a :laugh: behind a joke means nothing, honestly when y'all had your circle jerk going y'all did the same thing, no debate , nothing but trying to knock another s opinion and that is fine if that is how ya want to roll ( it just takes me for surprise when I see a couple guys that I truly believed to be very educated playing that game :rolleyes: )

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-20-2014, 10:09 AM
And each one of those listed on your trashy blog is condemned by the very religion you try to pin them on.

Next.... You mean engaged in by that very religion. Either Islam has the billion+ followers that you and others proudly proclaim it to have or else it is the very small minority which you explain it to be. On one hand you have a plate of excrement and on the other hand you have a bar of soap. Rubbing the soap in the plate really does nothing but spread the excrement..Tyr

fj1200
02-20-2014, 10:13 AM
I don't know fj ( or is it really Arbo ) why does the Government need to hand off old military equipment to police stations across the country, why is Obama and every other left wing nut job trying there hardest to un arm us, and yes I see we are back at a :laugh: behind a joke means nothing, honestly when y'all had your circle jerk going y'all did the same thing, no debate , nothing but trying to knock another s opinion and that is fine if that is how ya want to roll ( it just takes me for surprise when I see a couple guys that I truly believed to be very educated playing that game :rolleyes: )

Let's see, we'll take these in order:

You're kidding right?
Because Congress passed a law... well before BO took up residence
Because they're left wing nut jobs
I chuckled at the joke (hence the wink)
All I did was ask a question
I roll with the dialectic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic)
No games here

Jeff
02-20-2014, 10:20 AM
Let's see, we'll take these in order:

You're kidding right?
Because Congress passed a law... well before BO took up residence
Because they're left wing nut jobs
I chuckled at the joke (hence the wink)
All I did was ask a question
I roll with the dialectic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic)
No games here

Fair enough, if I am wrong I am wrong

It's strange though that even though Obama ran on the he was going to bring our soldiers home 5 years ago that congress voted to give military arms to local police forces 5 - 6 years later , not saying it isn't true fj it just surprises me that a congress that can't get together to tie there own shoes would of had even thought what to do with the equipment that far down the road.

fj1200
02-20-2014, 01:00 PM

It's strange though that even though Obama ran on the he was going to bring our soldiers home 5 years ago that congress voted to give military arms to local police forces 5 - 6 years later , not saying it isn't true fj it just surprises me that a congress that can't get together to tie there own shoes would of had even thought what to do with the equipment that far down the road.

The earliest I found was a reference to a 1033 program authorizing the surplus transfers to the local po-po in the 1997 NDAA, I saw a reference that it continued under Bush under the guise of "homeland security," and it is clearly continuing under BO. Congress sucks but when it comes to giving out free stuff for LAW ENFORCEMENT... Law Enforcement... law enforcement... /echo they're generally pretty good at that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-20-2014, 02:03 PM

It's strange though that even though Obama ran on the he was going to bring our soldiers home 5 years ago that congress voted to give military arms to local police forces 5 - 6 years later , not saying it isn't true fj it just surprises me that a congress that can't get together to tie there own shoes would of had even thought what to do with the equipment that far down the road.b Actually you are not wrong. What congress did before bastard came into office is irrelevant to the over campaign the bambastard wages. FJ is wrong in trying to paint it as the bambastard isn't a sorry piece of human scum deliberately working for foreign masters instead of this nation's best interests and its citizens. fj is strong on it is all just politics as usual!! That bullshat went out when EL DESTRUCTOR CAME IN. --Tyr

fj1200
02-20-2014, 02:51 PM
b Actually you are not wrong. What congress did before bastard came into office is irrelevant to the over campaign the bambastard wages. FJ is wrong in trying to paint it as the bambastard isn't a sorry piece of human scum deliberately working for foreign masters instead of this nation's best interests and its citizens. fj is strong on it is all just politics as usual!! That bullshat went out when EL DESTRUCTOR CAME IN. --Tyr

Oh really? Am I wrong or strong? :poke: So Clinton and Bush do it... par for the course, BO does it and he wants to shoot everyone. :confused:

I never said that he wasn't a "bambastard sorry piece of..." I just asked why he wants to shoot me?

Jeff
02-21-2014, 09:40 AM
I never said that he wasn't a "bambastard sorry piece of..."I just asked why he wants to shoot me?

I guess you would need to ask him that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 09:49 AM
Oh really? Am I wrong or strong? :poke: So Clinton and Bush do it... par for the course, BO does it and he wants to shoot everyone. :confused:

I never said that he wasn't a "bambastard sorry piece of..." I just asked why he wants to shoot me? Again you are mistaken , he does not want to shoot you. He may want to shoot myself, Jeff or others that take a very hardline stand directly against him. Tis' your business but you do not take a hardline stand against him. You may truly believe you do but the truth is in the pudding and I am not attempting to debate that judgment. It is my opinion and I make no demands that you join we hardcore patriots against the bamscum. You have every Constitutional right to be a moderate or even less if you so choose to be. See how even I have mellowed ? -;)--Tyr

fj1200
02-21-2014, 12:21 PM
I guess you would need to ask him that.

Then I guess more appropriately I should ask what interest the government has in shooting certain members of society... since some are concerned anyway.

Again you are mistaken , he does not want to shoot you. He may want to shoot myself, Jeff or others that take a very hardline stand directly against him. Tis' your business but you do not take a hardline stand against him. You may truly believe you do but the truth is in the pudding and I am not attempting to debate that judgment. It is my opinion and I make no demands that you join we hardcore patriots against the bamscum. You have every Constitutional right to be a moderate or even less if you so choose to be. See how even I have mellowed ? -;)--Tyr

Of course not. :rolleyes: An anecdote: I was a bystander, heard everything but not exactly participating, in a conversation with a group of seemingly normal people who were concerned about the POTUS instituting martial law and creating a situation where he would be allowed to remain in power.

It was about 2006. :slap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Then I guess more appropriately I should ask what interest the government has in shooting certain members of society... since some are concerned anyway.

Of course not. :rolleyes: An anecdote: I was a bystander, heard everything but not exactly participating, in a conversation with a group of seemingly normal people who were concerned about the POTUS instituting martial law and creating a situation where he would be allowed to remain in power.

It was about 2006. :slap: AND WHAT DOES THAT PROVE EXACTLY?? Does it prove such can never happen? Do explain or prove that contention . Was it about this particular lying jacknape that proves every damn day his treason!?? Of course it was not. So what have you mistaken tried to prove? That a bank will never be robbed because it hasn't been robbed so far? Don't be absurd.. It ill becomes you and lets down my high hopes for a full rehabilitation. ;) :slap:-Tyr

fj1200
02-21-2014, 01:26 PM
^It was merely an anecdote. I'm sure each and every soul searcher will take from it as they need... and those who don't will take nothing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 01:35 PM
^It was merely an anecdote. I'm sure each and every soul searcher will take from it as they need... and those who don't will take nothing.

^^^^^^^^^^ Utrum magis sapientia conplexum !! --Tyr

jafar00
02-23-2014, 04:47 AM

I never said that he wasn't a "bambastard sorry piece of..." I just asked why he wants to shoot me?

Yr a long haired commy, hippy terrist. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-23-2014, 10:02 AM

I never said that he wasn't a "bambastard sorry piece of..." I just asked why he wants to shoot me ^^^^^ Please accept my belated thanks for your offering of this truth!! As often is the case I was reallocated onto honeydo's when first replying to this reply and forgot to send this thanks. - Tyr

jimnyc
02-23-2014, 10:04 AM

Should the government take too much power and use the military to keep them there (kinda like we've seen in many other countries in the past few years)... When is the time for a citizen to arm themselves for protection - after the military is rolling around? Or perhaps in advance? As for "why", simple, they don't want to lose power, they may want to confiscate guns.. Why have so many governments/military shot their own innocent civilians in the past few years?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Should the government take too much power and use the military to keep them there (kinda like we've seen in many other countries in the past few years)... When is the time for a citizen to arm themselves for protection - after the military is rolling around? Or perhaps in advance? As for "why", simple, they don't want to lose power, they may want to confiscate guns.. Why have so many governments/military shot their own innocent civilians in the past few years? That is exactly where bambastard wants to take us as fast as he can get us there. He wants to be dictator and right now he has decided to be one with the issuing of illegal Executive Orders. He awaits for a pushback on that and if none comes he takes a step even farther. Its the very nature of an egotist and bully. So far none has come instead a damn lot of praise has come from the idiots that have been bred and educated in this nation as well as the sold out blinded bots that follow and praise him to get a sniff of his sorry ass. .--Tyr

fj1200
02-23-2014, 02:24 PM
Should the government take too much power and use the military to keep them there (kinda like we've seen in many other countries in the past few years)... When is the time for a citizen to arm themselves for protection - after the military is rolling around? Or perhaps in advance? As for "why", simple, they don't want to lose power, they may want to confiscate guns.. Why have so many governments/military shot their own innocent civilians in the past few years?

But that's not here. I'm all for 2A and keeping government in check but let's be honest, the government really has no interest in shooting us. Unless a group is going to get together, arm up, and roll into a particular capitol and attempt ??? with the incumbent response by the national guard... then we don't have much to worry about.

jimnyc
02-23-2014, 02:32 PM
But that's not here. I'm all for 2A and keeping government in check but let's be honest, the government really has no interest in shooting us. Unless a group is going to get together, arm up, and roll into a particular capitol and attempt ??? with the incumbent response by the national guard... then we don't have much to worry about.

I agree, at this point I don't see a reason to protest or any reason to believe we could be shot (although I still wonder about the vehicles purchased, the rounds purchased by DHS, but another thread). But I would imagine that in the countries where citizens have been wrongly killed by their own government, I'm not sure they grew up thinking that would happen one day either. All I'm saying on the subject is that it's reasonable for someone saying such as a reason for purchasing a gun "in case the need ever arises...". Hopefully we'll never need them, but I'd still like to have one in case, and I sure wouldn't want to wait until it's too late, even if the reasoning seems far fetched to some.

Jeff
02-25-2014, 07:15 AM
I agree, at this point I don't see a reason to protest or any reason to believe we could be shot (although I still wonder about the vehicles purchased, the rounds purchased by DHS, but another thread). But I would imagine that in the countries where citizens have been wrongly killed by their own government, I'm not sure they grew up thinking that would happen one day either. All I'm saying on the subject is that it's reasonable for someone saying such as a reason for purchasing a gun "in case the need ever arises...". Hopefully we'll never need them, but I'd still like to have one in case, and I sure wouldn't want to wait until it's too late, even if the reasoning seems far fetched to some.

Since Obama has taken office we have had many people come forward and explain how this is exactly what happened in Nazi Germany way back so to say there is no reason for concern is ridicules , just the fact that this guy is doing everything in his power to take guns from law abiding citizens after he has lost numerous times but still pushes his agenda is proof enough for me to have concern.

fj1200
02-25-2014, 08:52 AM
... everything in his power to take guns from law abiding citizens...

What has he accomplished? Last I heard gun sales were skyrocketing.