PDA

View Full Version : Former O'Hare TSA Agent Spills Secrets

revelarts
02-16-2014, 04:06 PM
TSA on the job finding NO terrorist but having fun laughing at fat peoples Body Scans ,
and calling out on the radio to Fellow TSA guys on when good looking women are going through.
and harassing people they don't like.

your tax dollars at work.
TSA is BS

A former Transportation Security Administration agent at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago revealed a number of secrets from his time as a TSA agent, alleging agents laughed at passengers’ naked X-ray images and used racial profiling.

Jason Edward Harrington, who was employed at O’Hare from 2007 until last year, said the agency’s “day-to-day operations represented an "abuse of public trust and funds,” he wrote in an article for Politico.

Harrington said up until 2010, TSA officers were provided with a “Selectee Passport List,” which listed 12 nations -- including Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, and others-- that automatically triggered enhanced passenger screening.

When TSA first introduced full body scanners, Harrington said workers stationed in an “image operator” room would review scans of passengers’ bodies.

“Jokes about the passengers ran rampant among my TSA colleagues,” he wrote. “Many of the images we gawked at were of overweight people, their every fold and dimple on full awful display.”

Everything from a piercing to a hernia was visible on the scans, he said.

To continue, Harrington alleged that stereotypes about race and genitalia “thrived” on the “secure government radio channels.”

Screeners would issue “red alerts” for attractive women wearing red and “yellow alerts” for attractive women wearing yellow, he wrote.

Difficult or rude fliers were subject to “retaliatory wait times,” often cited as “alarms” or “going above the standard operating procedure for a more thorough screening.”

“The punitive possibilities are endless,” he wrote, “and there are many tricks in the screener's bag."

The TSA didn’t deny Harrington’s claims, but rather said the procedures he refers to are no longer in use, TSA posted Friday in a blog on their website.

“Many of the TSA procedures and policies referenced in a recent opinion piece are no longer in place or are characterized inaccurately,” the post read. “Today’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) looks quite different. Today’s TSA has moved away from a one-size-fits-all approach, and toward a risk-based security posture to better execute our vital mission.”

Former O'Hare TSA Agent Spills Secrets | NBC Chicago (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Former-Ohare-TSA-Agent-Spills-Secrets-243106161.html)

aboutime
02-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Now....does anyone finally understand WHY the TSA members wanted to become Federal UNION Members?

Knowing how difficult it is to....get rid of bad teachers who use UNION protection to remain on the PAYROLL. Why wouldn't TSA employee's with minimum IQ's, Training, Education, and possible Criminal records WANT TO BE PROTECTED BY A UNION.

This is OUR TAX DOLLARS (not at work) but rather. Being WASTED like the other TRILLIONS Obama and the Democrats claim as the HOLY GRAIL of government.

Abbey Marie
02-16-2014, 05:54 PM
I go through the full body scanner regularly for my USO volunteer gig. (The regular machine goes off because of the titanium rod in my arm). I honestly don't care what they can see. In Philly, the crowds are big enough that these people are in a hurry to get people through, so I doubt they have time for shenanigans. And as the article says, those more invasive scanners are no longer used anyway.

As for racial profiling, so many of the agents are black that I doubt they are profiling blacks. As for Muslim countries, I think they SHOULD profile them. A lot.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-16-2014, 06:48 PM
TSA on the job finding NO terrorist but having fun laughing at fat peoples Body Scans ,
and calling out on the radio to Fellow TSA guys on when good looking women are going through.
and harassing people they don't like.

your tax dollars at work.
TSA is BS

Former O'Hare TSA Agent Spills Secrets | NBC Chicago (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Former-Ohare-TSA-Agent-Spills-Secrets-243106161.html) In May of 2004 I flew to the Philippines to meet my then future wife face to face for the first time after over 3 years communicating by phone email and live chat. We flew out of Memphis direct to first stop in LA. Guess who of all the passengers from our plane got pull aside for that very "special treatment"? That's right me! I have no felony record only a few misdemeanor charges for fighting . They chose me ---the only one--- to interrogate and harass. And yes I was a smartass with my answers because I knew they had zero justification. That was almost ten years ago and it has only gotten worse every damn year since then. Guess what? I've over the years asked many dozens of frequent flyers if they have ever seen a muslim woman pulled out for any "special treatment" every answer was -- no, not ever! So muslims attack us and they zero in on white American citizens as the prime ones to search and investigate. That is either pure insanity or an agenda being played out. I think its actually both IMHO. THE DAMN KICKER IS THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED THE LUNACY AND ALLOWED OURSELVES TO BE ATTACKED AND HARASSED FOR WHAT THEY( THE MUSLIMS) HAVE DONE! EVERY YEAR THE DAMN GOVERNMENT HAS INCREASED THE ATTACKS AND HARASSMENT UPON US WHILE GIVING THE REAL SUSPECTS A HUGE PASS! --Tyr

revelarts
02-16-2014, 07:15 PM
I go through the full body scanner regularly for my USO volunteer gig. (The regular machine goes off because of the titanium rod in my arm). I honestly don't care what they can see. ....

But i hope that you do understand that a lot of other people do care what they see. And think it's invasive in the extreme.
and at the least should be able to opt out unless the TSA has "probable cause" to do a search.
It's just the constitution.

jimnyc
02-16-2014, 07:33 PM
But i hope that you do understand that a lot of other people do care what they see. And think it's invasive in the extreme.
and at the least should be able to opt out unless the TSA has "probable cause" to do a search.

I agree with the majority of complaints against the TSA, so don't get me wrong... but it's not a violation as it's part of the security one agrees to when they want to fly. If they tossed the TSA aside, which I wish they would... and a private company states they will follow the same policies (which I agree they wouldn't), but if they did, it still wouldn't be a violation. These are terms one would be agreeing to when they purchase a ticket. If another airline has a private security firm that doesn't employ that policy, then one could choose to fly with them. Everyone is fully aware of the potential security they may have to go through when they purchase tickets. One doesn't get to opt out when an entire plane is shared. The opt out is opting not to travel via a manner which employs the TSA. Don't take this as me in anyway condoning actions by the TSA, but simply pointing out that it's not a 4th amendment violation.

revelarts
02-16-2014, 09:19 PM
I agree with the majority of complaints against the TSA, so don't get me wrong... but it's not a violation as it's part of the security one agrees to when they want to fly. If they tossed the TSA aside, which I wish they would... and a private company states they will follow the same policies (which I agree they wouldn't), but if they did, it still wouldn't be a violation. These are terms one would be agreeing to when they purchase a ticket. If another airline has a private security firm that doesn't employ that policy, then one could choose to fly with them. Everyone is fully aware of the potential security they may have to go through when they purchase tickets. One doesn't get to opt out when an entire plane is shared. The opt out is opting not to travel via a manner which employs the TSA. Don't take this as me in anyway condoning actions by the TSA, but simply pointing out that it's not a 4th amendment violation.

no ones "agreed" to allow people to see nude pics of them, or grope them, it was 'DO it or else' you don't fly by order of the the gov't. it's like saying you agreed to to have your home taken by emient domain. 'well they paid for you it right?!!' you took the money you AGREED.
I NEVER voted for that or ask my reps to do that.

but I've said before many times there are alternatives to the the TSA OR private secruity "doing the same things."
as i've mentione before the SAME ting would mean it'd still be USELESS.
the TSA has not stopped ONE terrorist.
not ONE.
there have been multiple gov't teams that have tested the TSA "security" using fake bombs fake bomb parts, and other items that clearly would allow a passager to make a bomb.
the TSA has failed to stop those things from getting through. so much so that they've stopped making the test reports public.
One red team test member reports that the TSA security is worse than a joke.

so the TSA may as well NOT be there.
not to mention that in many airports there are other security holes as big as mack trucks that any real terrorist group could use to get bombs on a plane. the 1st hole being the airport employees access points. they are NOT covered in most airports. the minimum wage baggage handlers have access to luggage and airplanes with ease. no TSA coverage. fake stolen or borrowed badge and your in.

And BTW let me ask you a question. do you think illegal drugs make it through airports? on occasion? sometimes in large amounts?

But yes i think the TSA should be shut down completely, it's a waste of money and is just FAUX security. At best it was a wild knee jerk reaction to a unique specific problem. it's like using a machine gun to kill roaches, guess what, no dead roaches yet, but the people we're protecting have been hurt and the constitutional house is shot to H3LL.

they haven't done JACK, but give some people a false sense of security and blow holes on the constitution.

As to alternatives.
As i've mentioned in another thread. the 9/11 terrorist were not UNKNOWNS.
the 9/11 attack was not a spur of the moment operation even when the airports were considered less of a target.

the intel work done before hand gave Agencies the names and often the addresses and phone numbers of the players and red flags had gone up on flight training and other issues. They had Mousai in questioning. PRE-TSA, PRE-constitution busting surveillance.
But today there's BILLIONS of dollars more going into the 15-18 U.S. intel services. All on alert for terrorist. They are tracking EVERY phone call YOU make. There no reason why ANY suspect terrorist should be within 10 miles of an airport without 20 agents being around them.

the Israelis do not have a TSA. they screen people who are SUSPECT. Not every living soul, their shoes and baby formula. that's stupid.
If a person is SUSPECT at the airport yes investigate. "probable cause" and all that.

but not WHOLESALE screening.

and on the creative end. There are some bomb experts that have found that mice can detect bomb making materials better than dogs or mechanical devices. with near 95% success. without even opening the bags.

So run every bag pass the mice screeners. No need to open a bag UNLESS you get an alert.... you have a "probable cause".

As far as safety on the plane, the 1st line is securing the pilot doors which i think has already been done.
the other is controlling threatening passengers. As mentioned the TSA has let a lot of things slip by. they have caught some knifes and some guns. but not close to all of the them I've seen more than one report of middle eastern businessmen and others who accidental left loaded guns in their carry on luggage and did not get caught by the TSA .( probably busy laughing a fat chick.)

But at this point there are air marshals on flights and frankly I think a lot of men on the flights would not allow 2 or 3 men on a flight to control it as we are told was done on 9/11.
And today ,at the least, flight attendants should have access to tazers and pepper sprays.
But frankly I'd suggest that planes be rigged with tear gas, pepper spray or the like that can take all passenger down on the plane for the duration or at least until the pilots can land. With the pilots secure in the cockpits and all the passengers incapacitated it would be EXTREMELY hard to detonate a bomb. If the pilots felt the flight was in danger there'd be little objection. (waivers signed at ticketing for the lawyers.)
The FAA's Red Team has other ideas and thinks the TSA should be removed.

And we have to remember there is no foolproof way to protect ANYTHING. But those measure are a LOT better than the keystone cop TSA agents.
Anyway those are some of my suggestions on stopping potential plane hijackers or bombers.

without ANY TSA.

Abbey Marie
02-17-2014, 12:00 AM

Of course others disagree. But you seem to feel that everyone should be outraged, and I wanted to point out that I am not. And I like to think I am a reasonable and informed person.

Also, I like knowing that when I fly, other passengers are being scanned for possible knives, explosives, etc. There is simply no way to know who the TSA has deterred just by people knowing those machines may be utilized.

Finally, I tend to be a bit skeptical of "former employees". They often have an axe to grind.

Kathianne
02-17-2014, 12:55 AM
I see Jim & Abbey's points, TSA is legal and right now if you're flying you're stuck with it.

I'm with Rev though that it's a useless tool. Abbey's right in that those flying need to be screened for possible weapons, however as Rev pointed out, the Israelis have managed to do that without making everyone do the same thing, with the exception of an interview, that for most takes seconds/minute. While El Al doesn't give out specifics, this gives their approach:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/11/yeffet.air.security.israel/

They do profile and they speak to everyone. They concentrate on the flagged and those that seem 'off.'

revelarts
02-17-2014, 08:16 AM
Of course others disagree. But you seem to feel that everyone should be outraged, and I wanted to point out that I am not. And I like to think I am a reasonable and informed person.

Also, I like knowing that when I fly, other passengers are being scanned for possible knives, explosives, etc. There is simply no way to know who the TSA has deterred just by people knowing those machines may be utilized.

Finally, I tend to be a bit skeptical of "former employees". They often have an axe to grind.

well you got me, I do think everyone should be outraged. But i do understand that some people aren't, And people can gradually get used to all kinds of gov't oppression and think it's "normal" and good. the boiling frog scenario. that's my opinion.

As far as TSA deterring resourceful intelligent committed terrorist goes. No I don't think the TSA has done that either.
Are a few TSA hacks going to deter Terrorist who are willing to blow themselves up for their cause?
Terrorist that supposedly believe that Allah is on their side against the wicked infidels. And that will reward them with 72 virgins after their mission is completed. (not the real profile of muslim terrorist but what the public's been fed so I'll run with it here)
Do you really believe the TSA scares them?
Or would the TSA just be another very minor obstacle to overcome in the name of Allah.

As far as former employees go you have a point i guess, we should be skeptical of them... and of the gov't when they try to paint a rosy picture as well. Buyer beware. But we should see whos stories have the most corroborating evidence and back-up.
the former employee here is not the 1st to tell these stories. I've read and seen news reports of the each of the items he's mentioned in various places from employees, passengers and local news 'undercover' reporting.
I've ABC nightline or 20/20 ran the WORSE reports of TSA abuse i've seen where certain ethnic women were targeted for vaginal exams at one airport. not muslim/arabic woman. the washington TSA officials replied that they weren't aware and it wouldn't happen again if it every happened. TSA never lies, so case closed. Don't believe the 12 women crying on camera about what they endured ....for passenger safety.

But here's another disgruntled employee in the quote below, dismiss him if you like.
And believe that the TSA is doing a good job instead. You have a right to your opinion.
but I think you are an intelligent person and you might at least take note and consider what he has to say.

Bogdan Dzakovic's story should alarm anyone who flies. He is a former counter-terrorism expert with the Federal Aviation Administration. His job was to think and act like a terrorist.

Dzakovic was in charge of the FAA's Red Team -- a small, elite squad who conducted mock undercover raids as terrorists and hijackers. It probed vulnerable areas inside airports. With surprising ease and frequency during routine tests, members of his team slipped bombs, guns and knives onto aircraft.

Several days after Sept. 11, 2001, the FAA grounded the Red Team, apparently because it didn't want to be embarrassed by the team's findings. Dzakovic disagreed with this cowardly attempt to bury the truth. And so he took the bold step of filing a whistle-blower disclosure in October 2001 with the Office of Special Counsel, an independent government agency. That document -- the first of its kind by an FAA Security Division employee -- set in motion a lengthy and costly investigation by the inspector general.

One finding of that inquiry, according to Dzakovic, was that FAA security operated in a way that created a "substantial and specific danger to public safety."
But instead of rewarding Dzakovic, the newly formed Transportation Security Administration, which had swallowed the FAA, punished him by reassigning him to an entry-level clerical position behind a desk. He spent months punching holes in paper and putting training binders together for new TSA employees. The counter-terrorism expertise of this valuable 14-year FAA veteran was stupidly wasted. He wanted to spend the rest of his career fighting bad guys, but his government bosses thought that wasn't such a good idea after he became a whistle-blower.

On May 22, 2003, Dzakovic was invited to speak before the 9/11 Commission, which conducted an 18-month inquiry into U.S. intelligence failures leading up to Sept. 11.

"The Red Team was extraordinarily successful in killing large numbers of innocent people in these simulated attacks," he told the commissioners. "We breached security up to 90 percent of the time. The FAA suppressed these warnings. Instead, we were ordered not to write up our reports and not to retest airports where we found particularly egregious vulnerabilities, to see if the problems had been fixed. Finally, the agency started providing advance notification of when we would be conducting our 'undercover' tests and what we would be 'checking.'

"What happened on 9/11 was not a failure in the system. Our airports are not safer now than before 9/11. The main difference between then and now is that life is now more miserable for passengers." .....

...."There are so many obvious holes in the system that are not being closed, it is very scary. And what's worse is that they are not being closed for the exact same reasons that they weren't closed leading up to 9/11. It's the perpetuation of the good old boys' club. Rarely do you see a bureaucrat or politician that actively encourages subordinates to give them bad news....

..."The bad guys are smart enough to test the system. In fact, U.S. troops found Arabic language translations of General Accounting Office documents, describing how bad aviation security was, in some of the Afghanistan caves used by the Taliban and al Qaeda. The terrorists do a very thorough job before they undertake an operation.....

...."For example, the one thing we determined on the Red Team was that in order for the CTX bomb-detection machines to be used effectively, you need to have the absolute minimum number of bags going through them because the machines aren't reliable for mass searching of bags. It has to be limited as much as possible to the most suspect people.....

...."All it takes to bypass these so-called layers of security is a little research from open sources. You can easily find the technical specs of bomb-detecting machines; many are published online by the manufacturers. With a rudimentary knowledge of chemistry and electronics, which the bad guys have proven they have, you can figure out how to beat every single one of these systems. The next step, as the 9/11 terrorists demonstrated, is to do some basic surveillance of the system just to see how things operate and get familiar with the airport environment. When (former Red Team member) Steve Elson and Fox News were doing their own undercover sting story at Logan Airport in the spring of 2001, the hijackers were doing their own dry runs at the same time and at the same airport....

...."From my Red Team testing days," he said, "the only thing that ever really had me concerned about getting caught trying to sneak a weapon on board was a human being doing profiling. "It's looking at very small anomalies and behavior like nervousness or how someone answers questions. You don't simply ask a passenger 'yes' or 'no' questions. The journalist Paul Sperry said that Islamic suicide terrorists will coat themselves with lilac as some kind of blessing it has for the next life when he's supposed to meet his seventy-two virgins. A profiler should be looking for those subtle signs.

"Another thing I learned from my research was that in every hijacking, passengers or flight crews recognized something hinky about the hijackers before the hijacking began, and this was either on the plane, on the ground before the plane took off, or when the passengers were still in the terminal building. Every single time the hijackers gave off these signs." ....

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Flying-the-deadly-skies-Whistle-blower-thinks-2532016.php

TSA Misses Guns, Bombs In Tests | Judicial Watch (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/12/tsa-misses-guns-bombs-tests/)

www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/12/ (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/12/)tsa-misses-guns-bombs-tests/ - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 87a556d496c35634d5268474379464e4130354e45696366563 24172526a4e4856527343445552474433702f44544a5744525 a7349454e465747343942677042427735414c68784b456c705 958413463446c594a4f6c42495252314d414673494a4667504 e5238485433645158436c4d4e5656515554684442514543485 534614f33647553784564645842624552704848513d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=e7ea88ef172474c7c9a472885595b386&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=dcf80ed96c17ee972ee7ba5480049e0a) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.judicialwatch.org%2Fblog%2F2010%2 F12%2Ftsa-misses-guns-bombs-tests%2F)
Dec 20, 2010 ... In those runs, TSA agents in Los Angeles , among the world's busiest airports, missed 75% of the bogus bombs and screeners at O'Hare ...
Most fake bombs missed by screeners - USATODAY.com (http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-10-17-airport-security_N.htm)

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-10-17-airport-security_N.htm - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836545449614 25441334a30344d614664664479464e4430494342487362485 4394946686c4756306c44626b5177554373755668734a47674 55956416347446d3568583151445656414d494274554467564 f48684162486734504e6c644661585a514c676b515a6b77664 e565a57466e414c5758354b4e565258567a684756774549536 84d6259584669483038656458344c5145305748575174&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=89bf621f60ba53caf9b587ac787420ea&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=2e386c11b018aeb7aea639d0676d2b67) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fusatoday30.usatoday.com%2Fnews%2Fnati on%2F2007-10-17-airport-security_N.htm)
Oct 17, 2007 ... TSA agents screen airline passengers at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, where screeners missed about 60% of hidden bomb materials ...

TSA says it missed bomb because it's 'hard to spot' - Washington ... (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/14/tsa-says-it-missed-bomb-because-its-hard-spot/)

www.washingtontimes.com/ (http://www.washingtontimes.com/) news/ 2013/ mar/ 14/ tsa-says-it-missed-bomb-because-its-hard-spot/ - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 87967794e5639574e6835654579354e43557347446e7362485 4394946686c4756306c44626b5177444870724446465665563 42f4642494566334a6b536b74304667344d5a4270464741515 8576864544542494f4c455a5947316f524b783951496c77594 e566445546d6742487a3957506c6448423351485256644f584 5552f666a497a48774e4c65587861525242424732463962514 24161776f4e65563834484649714647525946445a6e4231745 9416a6776&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=007e36b3c936c881cacdc05b142bb177&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=d7e63e0dff0ecf9bb4c6679085a1e694) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2013 %2Fmar%2F14%2Ftsa-says-it-missed-bomb-because-its-hard-spot%2F)
Mar 14, 2013 ... Transportation Security Administration officials responded to Newark inspectors' failure to find bombs planted on security testers this way: We ...

TSA screeners allow fed agent with fake bomb to pass through ... (http://nypost.com/2013/03/08/tsa-screeners-allow-fed-agent-with-fake-bomb-to-pass-through-security-at-newark-airport/)

www.nypost.com/ (http://www.nypost.com/) 2013/ 03/ 08/ tsa-screeners-allow-fed-agent-with-fake-bomb-to-pass-through-security -at-newark-airport/ - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836566a674c4 869776e614652514e5677594f6e494a5552564754784e49515 86466596d38514677783250775558457a6b355452454355565 973465270585653382f4746525542786c414b41354244774d5 852416f4b46565962506b685a47316f524b7839514e465a574 a454e4557476763417a34554931466454696f52566b3149454 14d416453596a55786c504d796766477752464543552b4f684 6536651346f6168383648304d74547a5949466d5668416c395 2424446344b6d6f5542313456516b595a6133555543786f674 6575962596a4155&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=d0f2313cf17463144c911e1c2d095cba&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=ec571f07133359e8d54bad0f3b5ed958) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2013%2F03%2F08%2Ftsa-screeners-allow-fed-agent-with-fake-bomb-to-pass-through-security-at-newark-airport%2F)
Mar 8, 2013 ... An undercover TSA inspector with an improvised explosive device stuffed in his pants got past two security screenings at Newark Airport ...

Secret tests at major airports show TSA screeners miss guns and ... (http://www.examiner.com/article/secret-tests-at-major-airports-show-tsa-screeners-miss-guns-and-bombs)

www.examiner.com/ (http://www.examiner.com/) article/ secret-tests-at-major-airports-show-tsa-screeners-miss-guns-and-bombs - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 87a6f724a3170574e68785955694e5744514e524f7a514b426 a734f53446f4e414868444c685545577a35335378455553304 27a42304d625643493641417366417851664f515a574651515 851417352436c594a4c4549525256734d497867544a5573496 555396557445a4644446b564a5274554454315a56316458477 752664c534d32436859586343734d465530535432517262414 64862566c576677383954414d6f45475a624654426a44466c6 54254673d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=1f9552d4ecfae99cb106166dcfc84de2&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=c1533216d839c9235cbab682589fde1e) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.examiner.com%2Farticle%2Fsecret-tests-at-major-airports-show-tsa-screeners-miss-guns-and-bombs)
Dec 16, 2010 ... Despite the furor its screening procedures have raised in the past two months, the TSA, it appears, routinely misses handguns and bombs, ...

Airport Security: Loaded Gun Slips Past TSA Screeners - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/loaded-gun-slips-past-tsa-screeners/story?id=12412458)

abcnews.go.com/ Blotter/ loaded-gun-slips-past-tsa-screeners/ story?id=12412458 - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c5730783657534d594 87a6f6b4e526c594e31644a45793063556d416845546f4d426 a636641573175586c46524c784d534579307655566b5555316 f75465270475744416b51673142413141654b68744242426c6 651524262547a304f4b30784f5478314e4142515a5a516f2f5 a524144476e6463586e526449314a55467a684a5641355a485 259646233417a485555544a5378625278314848474a325a415 557506774584b51732f48774d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=f051310b04bc9a0d8327cd0c05a325da&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=40c2f5e07a28ea85ed24a73c33d04ac4) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FBlotter%2Floaded-gun-slips-past-tsa-screeners%2Fstory%3Fid%3D12412458)
Dec 16, 2010 ... But the TSA did miss it, and despite what most people believe about the ... TSA screeners failed to detect concealed bombs and guns 20 out of ...

Airport screeners failed to find most fake bombs, TSA says - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2007/TRAVEL/10/18/airport.screeners/index.html?iref=newssearch)

www.cnn.com/ (http://www.cnn.com/) 2007/ TRAVEL/ 10/ 18/ airport.screeners/ index.html?iref=newssearch - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 87a77394b426c634e7851505467594c55425a555747632b4a6 741736368706b46777832656b5a54444178724231465665564 9334645645a537a642b48427041427867444c4274585245563 85767306147414e544e3164525768314e414251504a5639655 a325a5a546a496247436b614a4656645253775156457862524 2496650585a7654685166645835645142386353475a365a464 157505139574c56356f4767597046325665&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=293ca8de59018269b63c2524fa627469&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=8179c3b1ddf7b865921751afb6f53f19) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2007%2FTRAVEL%2F10%2F18 %2Fairport.screeners%2Findex.html%3Firef%3Dnewssea rch)
Oct 18, 2007 ... Screeners failed to find most of the fake bombs smuggled by ... Story Highlights; TSA says 75 percent of fake bombs smuggled ... Don't Miss.

TSA Misses 90% of Bombs At Denver Airport – Consumerist (http://consumerist.com/2007/04/02/tsa-misses-90-of-bombs-at-denver-airport/)

www.consumerist.com/ (http://www.consumerist.com/) 2007/ 04/ 02/ tsa-misses-90-of-bombs-at-denver-airport/ - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836577934564 1696f2b493056574b773045487939555252516c54325649525 86466596d38634677783265305254444177755442564b556c6 f7446564a464648706751685a55547838434a41745854425a4 f48676362457730594c51356458306f4f4b51384a5a5173396 36c6454536a454a5669684a4d4664585547675255776c59483 049594f695531546b354d6458395a52686f51477a4a335a564 e48&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=b4d9cd55155b25fba214a1a69270a163&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=59ce8c18f7b311f5bc073f097cf382e8) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fconsumerist.com%2F2007%2F04%2F02%2Fts a-misses-90-of-bombs-at-denver-airport%2F)
Apr 2, 2007 ... Whoops. If what the TSA's Red Team (the group that tests airport security with simulated bombs) found at a recent test of Denver Airport is ...

TSA missed 90% of bombs at Denver airport - Boing Boing (http://boingboing.net/2007/03/30/tsa-missed-90-of-bom.html)

www.boingboing.net/2007/03/30/ (http://www.boingboing.net/2007/03/30/)tsa-missed-90-of-bom.html - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836576934534 87a67784b5635525031644547545163556d425254575650563 241724647774e4148674465314e4565443470586c6b4b566b4 17441314d6241484e3941423866414249415a7746514442736 35267636643527041506851454167354a63783945655134645 93051485369514d576935445951645555326c4d4277304b537 8493d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=a1303f647dd6e60e89f7356f3764bd7c&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=522a438f3c1fe72c2c4b4f4abb7cae12) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fboingboing.net%2F2007%2F03%2F30%2Ftsa-missed-90-of-bom.html)
Mar 30, 2007 ... Undercover agents were able to slip bombs and IEDs past the Transport Security Agency checkpoint at Denver airport 90 percent of the time.

Safe? HA!: TSA Misses 75%, 60% of Bombs @ Major U.S. Airports (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/3026/safe-ha-tsa-misses-75-60-of-bombs-major-u-s-airports/)

www.debbieschlussel.com/ (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/) 3026/ safe-ha-tsa-misses-75-60-of-bombs-major-u-s-airports/ - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 87a73324a4656575051704a4643784d4531554745587362485 4394946686b6241677747626b517754537338576c6b5058683 4714656596256436f6a48427842543070595a4638555442686 34867455245426b4f636b35645846634d617768514d7851615 05642485244636347476c4a45424241427a67415641554f543 035416133426b5342555a6333786251423546487a4e344d465 a436246674d656734365346557551673d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=40329a1870d690924c7e3ad9ba67ed81&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=fc328c30575e5c00bd93ae4aeceef2a4) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.debbieschlussel.com%2F3026%2Fsafe-ha-tsa-misses-75-60-of-bombs-major-u-s-airports%2F)
Oct 19, 2007 ... San Francisco International Airport screeners, who work for a private company instead of the TSA, missed about 20% of the bombs, the report ...

TSA screenings miss loaded handguns, bombs, says report (http://www.naturalnews.com/030778_TSA_handguns.html)

www.naturalnews.com/030778_ (http://www.naturalnews.com/030778_)TSA_handguns.html - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 87a45794d6b4a4e4f5256454754644b546b554d4548424b4e4 74a6546476766436d466b474463705669733057784d5355554 277446b4e625657556c437868474130414f666773524130454 f5567464c5252704d5068706456513147644556504a4145615 97849474779646244673d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=9dc0483679068ce022fd1647e69e3692&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=8da443579f6faea093b12e281276a0c9) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.naturalnews.com%2F030778_TSA_hand guns.html)
Dec 19, 2010 ... (NaturalNews) Getting through the airport security line with dangerous weapons is far easier than most people might think, according to a ...

Shocker! TSA's nude scans would miss taped-on bombs (http://www.wnd.com/2010/11/234401/)

www.wnd.com/2010/11/234401/ (http://www.wnd.com/2010/11/234401/) - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 879673949686c634e7851505467594c554264545747632b513 24e4946686b6141516f4565306454444178385368414753314 a6a556c4d4843534132586b344755556b4c655645535545344 a4151595954554d654f5245505651314e666b733d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=32ed92c01ebbad8db32312747095cf49&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=cded8d2c53e2d738b0a725818dab6695) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.wnd.com%2F2010%2F11%2F234401%2F)
Nov 29, 2010 ... A new peer-reviewed scientific study says the backscatter full-body imaging X-ray machines being used by the federal Transportation Security ...

Miller: When the TSA is "looking for Tiny Knives, They Miss Bombs ... (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/cb-5ZIW8nuLIYIu/miller_when_the_tsa_is_looking_for_tiny_knives_the y_miss_bombs/)

www.metacafe.com/ (http://www.metacafe.com/) watch/ cb-5ZIW8nuLIYIu/ miller_when_the_tsa_is_looking_for_tiny_knives_the y_miss_bombs/ - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836547a594d5 87a49324d6c5a634f52395055694e5744514e524f79495a426 a454641573175555677646669772f61584930536a67755a6e6 f725177567756436f384178784150516f464c4164374652396 66242634e484351554c487851575663564c784d61483138554 a6e3144516973524e4363565030425145415941585631444a6 86f514b7a5149484268484a6a7049516d384344444d7649514 9624f77395a4c56397254314e31514455495157633141676b4 c4247462f64577448566c6f52534531506169493d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=21d8a92a1aa0da8cdc5295ab0d9f9040&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=7d7981d1e086dfdc0b4841ee1abe903e) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.metacafe.com%2Fwatch%2Fcb-5ZIW8nuLIYIu%2Fmiller_when_the_tsa_is_looking_for_ tiny_knives_they_miss_bombs%2F)
Jun 6, 2013 ... Senior correspondent John Miller talks to the "CBS This Morning" co-hosts about the reasons for a change in rules at the Transportation ...

TSA Detains Man At JFK Over Totally "Bomb" Sandwich: Gothamist (http://gothamist.com/2013/04/13/word_to_the_wise_plane.php)

www.gothamist.com/2013/04/13/word_to_the_wise_plane.php (http://www.gothamist.com/2013/04/13/word_to_the_wise_plane.php) - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c57307836587934504 754342b4c30524c646870464557554c4a68525454475a64514 2526445486f6164413844626b51775353556f5779735455477 771446c4a7054696f6a43695a43446877444c4564554351636 352676366435270416268746542773461646b31466377784a5 a6b5945546e4d4c585835434e4145444232305855513044544 54d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=8f3c49ff261093c9215366dbed42550f&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=6792bdb9c492e074c8d89726187b9a02) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fgothamist.com%2F2013%2F04%2F13%2Fword _to_the_wise_plane.php)
Apr 13, 2013 ... TSA Detains Man At JFK Over Totally "Bomb" Sandwich .... The TSA has the power to make Jason Michael Cruz miss his flight and, they made ...

Imaging specialists: TSA scanners can miss underwear bombs | Ars ... (http://arstechnica.com/science/2010/12/imaging-specialists-tsa-scanners-can-miss-underwear-bombs/)

www.arstechnica.com/ (http://www.arstechnica.com/) science/ 2010/ 12/ imaging-specialists-tsa-scanners-can-miss-underwear-bombs/ - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d574664375357426c5730783657544d494 2546f774c6c6c574f786745487939555252516c446a5952467 a774f51586f6164417741656b5a54444178724456465665566 f7a423142665679523948416c584152514d4a5142584651515 85278416655416765506b315355306f4e617834634c6851575 0564645426a414744796b4a49564e5545585157576c5659436 c4a4c486d456947685a654a585264534231424847597262565 952505156664c67356e48415a38467a56594657526a5551685 2415756354b673d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=73f40a3015519e25b4403858fd69282d&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=bda1a8172856ad45191cafd1550807fb) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Farstechnica.com%2Fscience%2F2010%2F12 %2Fimaging-specialists-tsa-scanners-can-miss-underwear-bombs%2F)
Dec 14, 2010 ... Do the TSA's new scanners actually improve security? Merging the publicly …

TSA Foils Lotion Bomb Plot, Nabs My Daughter — The Patriot Post (https://patriotpost.us/commentary/17595)

https://patriotpost.us/commentary/17595 - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=56694e78664570634478346347454d724b5646625 243354165526b304a6b705742415a734955356345416c41455 5745854783944546941754677635158454d6f5641423349693 8554f31415658477376457878674c476b73506d387a4c424d4 f47464d594f7a307553454e57573235564a456852525135434 16938474a53347364673469584268484a41394152413434505 56c6e41544a6956455a62486c51524367676a4246314849535 552456830724f566841444167625a7835584a424a634a56686 54e6b342f4467384d446b454a4c5863524f46734f666a45614 25330364b554e504e777065556a564b5252516c486a6f56487 a634455443561537873434455644243334e7647514544586b6 32f577759474148746e573078554152674f657773645545494 441564963486b77666252634d56516b614a55555a&epile=4q6n41784r4441794q5463784q6p38324q7935725n58 6o3q&edata=c117ca9c997e32913e27a70b858e2068&ek=4r30744q57695n68616r423764437059515863346555596 q58337056556r63685957524o55484q6s593268726643496o5 0486s775n554n42656q566n656n46456155343462476s79535 46p7859535n72583149305954686961694n396654566q64434 96p55306p614s4442736445456q55436o6n4q58346n5n556s6 s526o46425757704r633355695547347n4957394o5869464n6 35635454s544972626n6477666n56555954396854464668596 r464o567n38316257392o576r733551333431566n423451334 r58656r7438665751366246496n666r34384s4546376356395 4526n632s57486o716645413559435n6n66565634636p4n744 n46386s4q6n347753335n32506o70615033526r507n4r655n6 n63324s554r5162336o79596r317453576o6o595863364q324 r2o6658743958794q384r6n682o526r313951446p375643493 34o30566s61307837566n593159316p304r546736655864355 7456458666r637152456p7463436o6o6556644s56574q6q574 4787554477065666n644q636p4r704n464n544r5778705n773 q3q&ekdata=5cb66cd849d4b3d744ca115eacb8d01a) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=tsa+misses+bombs&rl=NONE&rid=MDLNTMQNTMNQ&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl&mtcat=web&mtlanguage=english&u=https:%2F%2Fpatriotpost.us%2Fcommentary%2F17595)
Apr 8, 2013 ... According to another report from 2011, TSA screeners missed an astonishing 75 % of explosives sent through screening at Los Angeles ...

TSA methods are practically USELESS.
the wholesale screening is BS and yes i believe everyone should be outraged if they take the time to seriously look at bigger picture.

revelarts
02-17-2014, 09:09 AM
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N5AmS48snMc?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LboIi2Zuu_c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2014, 11:02 AM
I agree with the majority of complaints against the TSA, so don't get me wrong... but it's not a violation as it's part of the security one agrees to when they want to fly. If they tossed the TSA aside, which I wish they would... and a private company states they will follow the same policies (which I agree they wouldn't), but if they did, it still wouldn't be a violation. These are terms one would be agreeing to when they purchase a ticket. If another airline has a private security firm that doesn't employ that policy, then one could choose to fly with them. Everyone is fully aware of the potential security they may have to go through when they purchase tickets. One doesn't get to opt out when an entire plane is shared. The opt out is opting not to travel via a manner which employs the TSA. Don't take this as me in anyway condoning actions by the TSA, but simply pointing out that it's not a 4th amendment violation. The greater objection is they choose to do this to us all instead of doing like the Israelis have done. And that is to target the primary suspects. Its not just unfair but is a policy based upon given favored treatment to one group(Islam) over another group(non-Muslims) . Allowing PCness to trump our Constitution. How many 80 year old white grandmothers were in on the 911 attack? How many 4 , 6 or 10 year old kids?
This insane concept that we must not offend muslims has got to stop! It was damn muslims that did the 911 attacks. And they did so because of their religion! Over the years I've asked many. many people how many have seen muslim dressed women pulled out of line to be searched? Answer is always the same nobody has seen that. You know why? Answer is because he damn muslims put out the word don't tough our women! In other words don't touch out property and we yielded to that demand from the very bastards that murdered over 3,000 innocent Americans! While we Americans are told we are to be denied our rights the muslims have their special protection in place! Now you post it given up to have the right to fly! Yet we se who got the exemptions, didn't we? Why should I give up one of my Constitutional rights while the enemy gets special protection and an exemption from doing so. Obvious the damn government has decided that we are the target ,the enemy to be searched and not the real suspects. REMEMBER THIS THE DAMN MUSLIMS GOT THE FIRST EXEMPTION FROM OBAMACARE. WHICH WAS WRITTEN DIRECTLY INTO THE DAMN BILL..--Tyr

fj1200
02-17-2014, 11:29 AM
REMEMBER THIS THE DAMN MUSLIMS GOT THE FIRST EXEMPTION FROM OBAMACARE. WHICH WAS WRITTEN DIRECTLY INTO THE DAMN BILL..--Tyr

:confused:

In fact, this email is wrong on just about everything: The word "dhimmitude" is not in the law. Muslims are not specifically exempted. And if anyone is exempted, it’s a small number of Christian groups.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/may/30/chain-email/dhimmitude-page-107-health-care-law-exempts-muslim/

jafar00
02-17-2014, 10:55 PM
I go through the full body scanner regularly for my USO volunteer gig. (The regular machine goes off because of the titanium rod in my arm). I honestly don't care what they can see. In Philly, the crowds are big enough that these people are in a hurry to get people through, so I doubt they have time for shenanigans. And as the article says, those more invasive scanners are no longer used anyway.

As for racial profiling, so many of the agents are black that I doubt they are profiling blacks. As for Muslim countries, I think they SHOULD profile them. A lot.

Yeh those pesky Juden. You can't trust them so make sure they are profiled....

Oh wait, sorry. I got it mixed up with the wrong century and the wrong nazi regime...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2014, 08:48 AM

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/may/30/chain-email/dhimmitude-page-107-health-care-law-exempts-muslim/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2011/eric-burns/muslims-exempt-from-obamacare/

The rumors of free health care for Muslims are based on Shariah law’s prohibition on insurance. Insurance violates the tenets against riba (interest); al-maisir (gambling) and al-gharar (uncertainty). Interest paid on insurance investments violates Shariah’s rules against usury. Thus, under a strict interpretation of the Koran, Muslims are exempt from ObamaCare. However, the talk and the rumors are false—the word “dhimmitude” isn’t used anywhere in H.R. 3590, and depending on how PPACA rules are applied, there is at least an even chance that the scenario of American Muslims being exempt from the requirement to purchase insurance under the individual mandate won’t play out.

To be sure, the PPACA does grant a number of exemptions from the requirement to purchase the “minimum essential coverage.” (Whatever that is — Health and Human Service Secretary Kathleen Sebelius hasn’t yet defined it.) Prisoners, illegal aliens, and foreign nationals are exempt. In addition, there is a religious exemption. Under Subtitle F, Part I, Section 1501—the individual responsibility requirement to maintain minimum essential coverage—individuals must be “a member of a recognized religious sect” that doesn’t participate in Social Security. According to a January 2011 Heritage Foundation WebMemo, they must pay no Social Security taxes and receive none of the benefits, in accordance with Section 1402(g)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code. The religious exemption applies to any person who is a member of a “recognized religious sect or division” with “established tenets or teachings” that would forbid that person from accepting public or private insurance. Thus the Amish, who believe in taking care of their own elderly and don’t participate in Social Security, are exempt, as are Mennonites and Scientologists.

The monetary penalty for failure to purchase the “minimum essential coverage” is the larger of a flat dollar amount or a percentage of income between 1.0 and 2.5 percent. The penalty is phased in over a three year period, 2014-2016. The flat dollar amount is $95 in 2014, $325 in 2015, and $695 in 2016. Individuals whose earnings are below the Federal poverty level are eligible for a “hardship” exemption from the penalty, which is determined by HHS Secretary Sebelius. Indian tribes are also exempt from the penalty. In addition, there is an “affordability” exemption that applies to workers whose out-of-pocket costs exceed 8 percent of their “household” income.

Where do American Muslims stand regarding the individual mandate’s religious exemption? Under a strict interpretation of the Koran, which forbids acceptance of public or private insurance, they are exempt under this loophole. However, since the great majority of American Muslims pay Social Security taxes and receive Social Security benefits, they don’t qualify for the religious exemption. Nevertheless, PPACA rules offer a situation where American Muslims could qualify for the religious exemption. If an individual is a member of a “health-sharing ministry,”—a religious non-profit organization in which members contribute money to cover the medical expenses of those in need—they are exempt from the requirement to purchase insurance.

Health sharing ministries exemplify the Muslim principle of Takaful –individuals cooperating and protecting one another against loss or damage. This writer knows of no such health sharing ministry organizations in the U.S. at present. However, as of December 2008, Risk Specialists Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of AIG Commercial Insurance, has offered Lexington Takaful Solutions SM Takaful homeowners insurance, which includes health insurance. This is part of a series of Shariah-compliant insurance products in the U.S. The Takaful homeowners policy is underwritten by RSC member company A.I. Risk Specialists Insurance, Inc., in conjunction with Lexington Insurance Company, and is available in all 50 states. However, why was this provision—that members of health sharing ministries qualify for the religious exemption—put in H.R. 3590 in the first place? What happens when American Muslims, who participate in the Social Security system, join a “health-sharing ministry”?

The law is vague on this point. Presumably, they will be exempt from the requirement to purchase insurance under the religious exemption. Should this happen, the scenario of American Muslims being exempt from the requirement to purchase insurance, while the great majority of Americans labor under this requirement, will bring “dhimmitude” a big step closer to reality. In addition, what if the PPACA is amended in some way to exempt those who purchase private Takaful health insurance? The health-sharing ministry loophole is one reason, among many, why ObamaCare is unacceptable for Americans and must be removed from H.R. 3590.
Do you want to bet on it? Of course it will be a few years before it can be verified but likely CAIR has set up Takaful exemptions . Remember that famous dictatorial phrase --"as the Secretary shall determine". So they can be exempted and it still be a lawful act. That's how loopholes work amigo. It is written in the bill just as I said it was. Do not ever doubt me and please stop using those government propaganda sites to try to verify as they present only the government version of things and it lies like a damn rug! I knew long ago when the Amish, the Indians and the Unions were getting exemptions that surely the muslims already had!! A simple deduction based upon their "favored status", dem/lib appeasement and Obama being "one in hiding". See how that works.. --Tyr

fj1200
02-18-2014, 08:59 AM
Do you want to bet on it? Of course it will be a few years before it can be verified but likely CAIR has set up Takaful exemptions . Remember that famous dictatorial phrase --"as the Secretary shall determine". So they can be exempted and it still be a lawful act. That's how loopholes work amigo. It is written in the bill just as I said it was. Do not ever doubt me and please stop using those government propaganda sites to try to verify as they present only the government version of things and it lies like a damn rug! I knew long ago when the Indians and he unions were getting exemptions that surely the muslims already had!! --Tyr

Under Subtitle F, Part I, Section 1501—the individual responsibility requirement to maintain minimum essential coverage—individuals must be “a member of a recognized religious sect” that doesn’t participate in Social Security. According to a January 2011 Heritage Foundation WebMemo, they must pay no Social Security taxes and receive none of the benefits, in accordance with Section 1402(g)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.

Uh huh. Any site that happens to disagree with you is of course a "government propaganda site." :rolleyes:

Our fellow fact-checkers over at Factcheck.org dug even deeper (http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-the-muslim-exemption/) into the question of religious exemptions. They looked at religious groups that have filed for religious conscience objections over Social Security’s payroll taxes; the health care law defines the criteria for religious conscience exemptions in a similar way. Using a Freedom of Information Act request, Factcheck.org found in 2010 that no Muslim groups have requested religious conscience exemptions for payroll taxes.
Moreover, Ibrahim Hooper of the Council on American-Islamic Relations told (http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-the-muslim-exemption/) Factcheck.org that he had never heard of Muslims having religious objections to health insurance. "I have health insurance. We give health insurance to our employees. Every Muslim group I know of does the same thing," he said.

Soooooo, the Muslim exemption specifically?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Uh huh. Any site that happens to disagree with you is of course a "government propaganda site." :rolleyes:

Soooooo, the Muslim exemption specifically? So CAIR told factless check a lie and you believe it. Are you not aware that CAIR lies like a rug? That CAIR WAS AN UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR IN A TERRORISM CASE. And only were they not indicted because of their POLITICAL CLOUT , PC AND OUR GOVERNMENT'S APPEASEMENT POLICY. . AND WHY SHOULD MUSLIM GROUPS APPLY WHEN NO FINES OR WARNINGS HAVE BEEN ISSUED? They do not have to apply if they have been told no action will be taken against them. --"as the Secretary shall determine" apparently you aren't grasping what the phrase truly means . It means obamacare apples only to those Obama wants to harm!!!!! -Tyr

fj1200
02-18-2014, 09:41 AM
^"No, it's not in there" would have been sufficient.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2014, 10:36 AM
: Soooooo, the Muslim exemption specifically? Yes specifically , just what group do you think that exemption was written in for? The Amish? Don't make me laugh. It was written in for the muslims . The fact that some other groups get to use it could not be avoided. What group has the political clout other than the Unions and the muslims. Since this exemption pertains to religious exemptions the Unions are not part of it so it falls back to the muslims. Again you force me to ask you, what part of the catchall Executive administration power giving phrase -"as the Secretary shall determine" can't you comprehend?--Tyr

Trigg
02-18-2014, 01:33 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that at the smaller airports or during slow times at the larger ones that the TSA agents are laughing at or gawking at heavy or attractive passengers.

IMHO the TSA is useless, it's a feel good feature to make the sheep feel like they're being protected. Seriously look at the "security" people the next time you fly. Most of them look like the kind of sketchy people I wouldn't want sitting next to me. :)

fj1200
02-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Yes specifically , just what group do you think that exemption was written in for? The Amish? Don't make me laugh. It was written in for the muslims . The fact that some other groups get to use it could not be avoided. What group has the political clout other than the Unions and the muslims. Since this exemption pertains to religious exemptions the Unions are not part of it so it falls back to the muslims. Again you force me to ask you, what part of the catchall Executive administration power giving phrase -"as the Secretary shall determine" can't you comprehend?--Tyr

It's not in there, that's all there is to it. And generally the Secretary doesn't just "determine" without going through a rule making process. The process sucks but then the law sucks too.