PDA

View Full Version : LA Residents Lie Through Their Teeth Reacting To The Fake News That FDR Died Today Re

Jeff
02-19-2014, 08:48 AM
This splains a lot Lucy :laugh:

Seriously whether the West coast or the East I believe these libs. would always have to make as though they know exactly what is going on even if they where told the news was today's when it really took place 70 (+ or -) years ago :laugh: Hell after all they believe they know all :laugh::laugh:

We went out onto Hollywood Blvd. to tell people that President (http://patriotdepot.com/anti-obama-shirts/) Franklin Delano Roosevelt died today. He actually died in 1945 but that didn’t stop people from remembering him fondly. -Jimmy Kimmel

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/02/la-residents-lie-teeth-reacting-fake-news-fdr-died-today/

Voted4Reagan
02-19-2014, 09:32 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1392820249387292145.jpg

revelarts
02-19-2014, 03:18 PM
those things used to be really funny to me but as i see more and more they are becoming kinda painful to watch.

aboutime
02-19-2014, 05:41 PM
All of this reminds me of the Jay Leno show, and his segment called JAYWALKING.

It also tends to remind me about how terribly, uneducated, uninformed, and easily-led a great portion of the American public actually is today. And this is not limited to Democrats, or Republicans. IT's a MUTUAL IGNORANCE...across the board.

Sadly. It's not only LA Residents. Truth is. From coast to coast, and border to border. Americans have little, if any idea WHO FDR was.

In fact. If we were to quiz those same Americans. Chances are, and have been shown; that far too many Americans can't name both Oceans on the East, and West coasts. Nor are they able to identify THE TWO NATIONS to our North, and Southern borders.

WE'RE SCREWED across the board....and we wonder how OBAMA got elected???

Abbey Marie
02-20-2014, 12:41 PM
All of this reminds me of the Jay Leno show, and his segment called JAYWALKING.

It also tends to remind me about how terribly, uneducated, uninformed, and easily-led a great portion of the American public actually is today. And this is not limited to Democrats, or Republicans. IT's a MUTUAL IGNORANCE...across the board.

Sadly. It's not only LA Residents. Truth is. From coast to coast, and border to border. Americans have little, if any idea WHO FDR was.

In fact. If we were to quiz those same Americans. Chances are, and have been shown; that far too many Americans can't name both Oceans on the East, and West coasts. Nor are they able to identify THE TWO NATIONS to our North, and Southern borders.

WE'RE SCREWED across the board....and we wonder how OBAMA got elected???

I keep saying it- there should be a qualifying test to vote. A combo of basic intelligence and civics. And I don't care if that makes me politically incorrect. Everyone on this board deserves at least two votes for every one that a civic-moron casts. :rolleyes:

aboutime
02-20-2014, 03:15 PM
I keep saying it- there should be a qualifying test to vote. A combo of basic intelligence and civics. And I don't care if that makes me politically incorrect. Everyone on this board deserves at least two votes for every one that a civic-moron casts. :rolleyes:

Abbey. Totally agree. Problem is. There actually ARE so many millions of voting age Americans who have NO IDEA what is taking place outside their tiny realm of Instant Gratification, Entertainment, and "GIMME" attitudes that say..."Government Owes them something for Free".

This is exactly the PRIME situation the Dems, and Obama have planned for.
When the largest portion of the population is convinced ONLY Govt. can THINK for them.

We get NANCY PELOSI, HARRY REID, and TOTALLY IGNORANT OBAMA FOLLOWERS.