PDA

View Full Version : This is why I wish I had super powers!!

SassyLady
02-21-2014, 01:03 AM
So I could erase this type of person by putting them through the most excruciating thing possible.

Mejia-Ramos reportedly used two knives to stab Garcia multiple times before giving his daughters each a hug and a kiss, asking forgiveness, then stabbing them both multiple times..........

After the slayings, Mejia-Ramos attempted to enter Mexico but was arrested Jan. 21 in Schulenburg, Texas, near the border, and was returned to New York. Mejia-Ramos allegedly told police he killed his daughters because he didn’t have car seats for them, CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-killed-daughters-because-he-didnt-have-car-seats/) reported.

Is it really a myth that child killers are killed in prison. I certainly hope it's not a myth. I wonder how law enforcement can contain themselves to bring this person to jail knowing what they know about him.

And, if life is so terrible why not kill yourself instead of your family.

The horrible part of this is that the wife/mother filed domestic abuse reports several times with police, but in
Spanish and they were not translated, therefore, the police didn't know the enormity of this person's violent personality and did nothing to protect the family.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/20/woman-files-domestic-abuse-report-in-spanish-police-never-translate-it-to-english-now-the-worst-thing-imaginable-has-happened-to-her-and-her-daughters/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 09:35 AM
So I could erase this type of person by putting them through the most excruciating thing possible.

Is it really a myth that child killers are killed in prison. I certainly hope it's not a myth. I wonder how law enforcement can contain themselves to bring this person to jail knowing what they know about him.

And, if life is so terrible why not kill yourself instead of your family.

The horrible part of this is that the wife/mother filed domestic abuse reports several times with police, but in
Spanish and they were not translated, therefore, the police didn't know the enormity of this person's violent personality and did nothing to protect the family.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/20/woman-files-domestic-abuse-report-in-spanish-police-never-translate-it-to-english-now-the-worst-thing-imaginable-has-happened-to-her-and-her-daughters/ We se far too much of this type of brutal murders from the illegal Mexican invaders. Tis exactly why they are allowed in . To aid in breaking down this culture. Fact

fj1200
02-21-2014, 12:32 PM
:rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 01:08 PM
:rolleyes: Blindness and denial so noted.. And in such a short display . Brevity so often "the soul of wit" is not a 100% certainty amigo. Sometimes its a gross error and great lack of insight. Trust me on that.. -Tyr

fj1200
02-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Blindness and denial so noted.. And in such a short display . Brevity so often "the soul of wit" is not a 100% certainty amigo. Sometimes its a gross error and great lack of insight. Trust me on that.. -Tyr

Statements of "fact" are not a 100% certainty. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Statements of "fact" are not a 100% certainty. ;) Correct unless the so-called facts are absolutely true! -Tyr

fj1200
02-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Therein lies the rub.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Therein lies the rub. As goes the soothing of the ego so goes the embracing of fallacies.. Nobody is perfect but some are much closer than other mortal beings. Laying no claims for myself, Don't cha know. :laugh: Embracing wit and wisdom is the bread and butter of a principled man. Just now made that one up but sure seems dead on correct to a peon such as I. --Tyr