PDA

View Full Version : US State Dept getting people it likes into Ukrainian gov't...

revelarts
02-26-2014, 11:48 AM
Here we have the U.S. gov't trying to shuffle the new players into to power in Ukraine that will be beneficial fooor....... who exactly?

Here we have "the grand chess board" slightly exposed.

the U.S. promotin' freedom, democracy & state sovereignty in an elected leader's choices of working officials,
as long as you put the people in power we WANT! then your ok.
if not, wellll your a "rouge state".

and By the way F--- the E.U..
(can't say i disagree with that part)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LQ1ktLS4UhU?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Amd4l0OtKkA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LQ1ktLS4UhU

revelarts
02-28-2014, 07:40 AM
Quote:

<tbody>
A leaked recording of a telephone conversation allegedly between US assistant secretary of state Victoria Nuland and the US envoy to the Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt discussing who should be in Ukraine's next government has, according to The FT, threatened to fuel east-west tensions over the troubled nation's future. In apparent frustration with the EU – which has failed to join the US in threatening sanctions against Ukraine’s leaders if they violently crush the protests – the voice resembling Ms Nuland at one point exclaims "**** the EU". As the two US diplomats decide whether "Klitsch" or "Yats" should be 'in' or 'out', listeners will be reminded (uncomfortably) that the governments of Ukraine and Russia previously alleged that the protests are being funded and orchestrated by the US.

The authenticity of the recording has not been confirmed (though comparisons to Nuland's recent media appearances provide some confidence) - the FT reported that the US embassy in Kiev declined to comment, which is a tacit admission: if the clip was a fake, the US would immediately make it clear.

Needless to say, as the FT adds, "[this clip] could also bolster a propaganda campaign by the governments of Ukraine and Russia alleging that the protests that erupted against Ukraine’s President Viktor Yanukovich last November are being funded and orchestrated by the US." Its release ahead of the day the Sochi Olympics start is also somewhat disturbing.

An excerpt on the US meddling...

“I think Yats [Yatsenyuk] is the guy who’s got the economic experience, the governing experience,” Nuland says. “What he needs is Klitsch [Klitschko] and [Oleh] Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in, he’s going to be at that level, working for Yatsenyuk, it’s just not going to work.”

Pyatt agrees.

“Let me work on Klitschko,” he can be heard saying, “and I think we should get a Western personality to come out here (to Ukraine) and midwife this thing.”

</tbody>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...behind-ukraine (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-06/****-eu-us-state-department-blasts-europe-revealed-alleged-mastermind-behind-ukraine)

But we only want the Ukrainian people to have a gov't of their choice.... right?