PDA

View Full Version : Are city police forces being converted into modern day Nazi stormtrooperws?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-27-2014, 09:56 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/army-gives-out-500-000-armored-trucks-for-free-yNTShDoVRe2reQ3G3Raqrg.html?cmpid=yhoo Consider this. After WW2 massive AMOUNTS of military hardware etc was tossed over board from the ships returning it stateside. There was a reason they did not give it to American police forces . All Americans should be asking why Obama the CIC is now doing this? Remember that civilian force he dreamed of? Think...... Looks like somebody bought a billion bullets and is not bringing in more heavy hardware. -Tyr

fj1200
02-27-2014, 10:04 AM
No.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-27-2014, 11:23 AM
No. Denial and de Nile is in Egypt amigo. ;) Evidence points to where there is smoke there is or soon will be fire. -Tyr

fj1200
02-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Denial and de Nile is in Egypt amigo. ;) Evidence points to where there is smoke there is or soon will be fire. -Tyr

You mean the $4+ billion that's been transferred from the military to law enforcement for over the last 20 years? Yeah, it's all been in the globalist planning since Bush I. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-27-2014, 07:49 PM
You mean the $4+ billion that's been transferred from the military to law enforcement for over the last 20 years? Yeah, it's all been in the globalist planning since Bush I. :rolleyes: Why would that not be a possibility? Do you think the globalists just came on the scene recently? :laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
02-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Why would that not be a possibility? Do you think the globalists just came on the scene recently? :laugh:--Tyr

Uh, yeah...

https://global3.memecdn.com/uh-yeah-its-my-van_fb_1133575.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-27-2014, 11:14 PM
Uh, yeah...

https://global3.memecdn.com/uh-yeah-its-my-van_fb_1133575.jpg

OK, you forced me to use facts again so you'll see I am a student of history even if its recent history. -Tyr

http://www.answers.com/topic/what-did-george-bush-mean-by-the-phrase-the-new-world-order

Bush used the phrase "new world order" on several occasions. He is most frequently associated with the phrase with reference to the collapse of the Soviet Union, which began disintegrating in 1989 and dissolved into a loose confederation of independent republics and unaffiliated states in 1991. The collapse left the United States as the world's lone superpower, leading the world, in Bush's view, to a new spirit of cooperation-a new world order.

The first major speech in which Bush used the term "new world order" occurred on September 11, 1990, when he addressed Congress on the crisis in Kuwait, which had been invaded by Iraq a month earlier. Bush listed four objectives in the Persian Gulf to avoid a United Nations military response: "Iraq must withdraw from Kuwait completely, immediately and without condition. Kuwait's legitimate government must be restored. The security and stability of the Persian Gulf must be assured. American citizens abroad must be protected."

Bush followed with a fifth objective:

We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective-a new world order-can emerge: a new era, free from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony.

Later, in his State of the Union speech on January 29, 1991, two weeks after air strikes began on strategic targets in Iraq, Bush again referred to the new world order: "What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea-a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind: peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law. Such is a world worthy of our struggle, and worthy of our children's future."

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/what-did-george-bush-mean-by-the-phrase-the-new-world-order#ixzz2uaQrDudp

fj1200
02-28-2014, 09:53 AM
^Just because it's a "fact" doesn't mean your posit is proven. About the only facts there were that he gave speeches and attempted, successfully, to assemble a coalition to invade Iraq.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2014, 10:42 AM
^Just because it's a "fact" doesn't mean your posit is proven. About the only facts there were that he gave speeches and attempted, successfully, to assemble a coalition to invade Iraq. You got me. Bush made it all up. There is no group of globalists pushing a New World Order agenda that attempts to birth a One World Government.. Happy now? :rolleyes:-Tyr

fj1200
02-28-2014, 01:58 PM
You got me. Bush made it all up. There is no group of globalists pushing a New World Order agenda that attempts to birth a One World Government.. Happy now? :rolleyes:-Tyr

There may be a group of globalists but Bush was not one and military surplus isn't a furtherance of the cause.