PDA

View Full Version : Actor Steven Seagal Calls For Obama’s Impeachment

Jeff
02-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Lets add another famous name to the list of people asking for Obama to be Impeached, I always like Seagal and now he shows he isn't only a bad ass but a smart one at that.

A side note , it looks as though Seagals hair has gotten darker over the years :laugh:

Also his skin seems to of gotten tighter :laugh:

I watch his TV show ( where he makes believe he is a cop, yes that about explains all his movies but this show he actually runs around with real cops ) and thought all that trying to look young was a made for TV thing but I guess he is really upset that he is getting old, of course I don't think I would mention that to his face ( no matter how old he is ) :laugh:

Actor Steven Seagal appeared at the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix on February 22, 2014 where he called for the impeachment of President Obama.

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/02/actor-steven-seagal-calls-obamas-impeachment/

jimnyc
02-28-2014, 08:15 AM
I'm admittedly no expert on what it takes to impeach the president. But I do know, that the extent of executive orders should be looked into. I find it hard to believe that with all of our checks and balances, we give it up by allowing the president to override everything and do as he pleases? That, and they should also look into whether or not the president or attorney general has the duty of upholding our laws, until such time they may be repealed - as opposed to them ignoring laws and going on the offensive themselves to have things removed. I think they ALL have a duty to respect, honor and defend our laws, and just like the citizens, if they disagree with something, go about having it changed - don't just ignore it. Or is it ok for citizens to ignore laws they feel are wrong too? Well, I know a few here think so, but I also believe we as citizens need to respect and honor the laws we have. If we find them to be unjust, we go about having them changed.

aboutime
02-28-2014, 09:52 PM
Sadly. Everyone who defends Obama, saying he has used Executive Orders, or Signing Statements less than Other presidents...ARE NOT BEING COMPLETELY HONEST.

TRUE. Obama may not have been using AS MANY as previous Presidents.

But...the Power, and the Abuse of his Power in Executive Orders has far exceeded most of the other Presidents...except FDR, and LBJ.

Of course. Obama defenders from the MSM, and Democrats in Congress rely on the American People...NOT REMEMBERING, or even KNOWING such a difference exists. All because OBAMA and the DEMOCRATS DO NOT want Americans to gain the knowledge, or get the proper education that will EXPOSE how Obama, and the DEMS are playing a dangerous game.

A game of GIVE THE PEOPLE WHATEVER THEY WANT...but don't let them learn WHY...until WE...THE POLITICIANS FOOL THEM AGAIN.

logroller
03-01-2014, 05:37 AM
I'm admittedly no expert on what it takes to impeach the president. But I do know, that the extent of executive orders should be looked into. I find it hard to believe that with all of our checks and balances, we give it up by allowing the president to override everything and do as he pleases? That, and they should also look into whether or not the president or attorney general has the duty of upholding our laws, until such time they may be repealed - as opposed to them ignoring laws and going on the offensive themselves to have things removed. I think they ALL have a duty to respect, honor and defend our laws, and just like the citizens, if they disagree with something, go about having it changed - don't just ignore it. Or is it ok for citizens to ignore laws they feel are wrong too? Well, I know a few here think so, but I also believe we as citizens need to respect and honor the laws we have. If we find them to be unjust, we go about having them changed.
On impeachment procedure : http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impeachments/

Regarding respect for laws, mostly I agree. But I also believe in the power of jury nullification. Because sometimes, laws are stupid.

Under Texas' public indecency codes, its illegal to own 6 dildos...except
(g) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the person who possesses or promotes material or a device proscribed by this section does so for a bona fide medical, psychiatric, judicial, legislative, or law enforcement purpose.

So, in bonafide situations its ok. Reminds me of a line I once heard: a guy happens upon two girls fooling around, to which he quips, It's a good thing I brought my cock with me. I struggle to imagine a Bona fide purpose in legislature where, 'its a good thing I brought six dildos with me.'

jimnyc
03-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Sadly. Everyone who defends Obama, saying he has used Executive Orders, or Signing Statements less than Other presidents...ARE NOT BEING COMPLETELY HONEST.

TRUE. Obama may not have been using AS MANY as previous Presidents.

But...the Power, and the Abuse of his Power in Executive Orders has far exceeded most of the other Presidents...except FDR, and LBJ.

Of course. Obama defenders from the MSM, and Democrats in Congress rely on the American People...NOT REMEMBERING, or even KNOWING such a difference exists. All because OBAMA and the DEMOCRATS DO NOT want Americans to gain the knowledge, or get the proper education that will EXPOSE how Obama, and the DEMS are playing a dangerous game.

A game of GIVE THE PEOPLE WHATEVER THEY WANT...but don't let them learn WHY...until WE...THE POLITICIANS FOOL THEM AGAIN.

Keep in mind, I wasn't even a thought yet for the presidents you speak of! LOL Then, while not only the sheer amount matters, but WHAT are the orders used for.

glockmail
03-01-2014, 07:47 AM
The House is not going to vote to impeach the Affirmative Action President. So stop thinking about it and focus on the next target: Hilary Clinton. She needs to be taken down, and Bengahzi is the way to do that.

Even if the House impeached, who honestly thinks the Democrat controlled Senate will convict? :lol:

NightTrain
03-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Even if the House impeached, who honestly thinks the Democrat controlled Senate will convict? :lol:

True enough.

However, if the 2014 elections are a Republican blowout as is being predicted, that scenario would suddenly become a very real possibility.

And that is exactly what I'm hoping for, this clown needs to be reigned in - hard!

jimnyc
03-01-2014, 11:36 AM
I don't think they would ever be successful either. Hopefully the senate will be reversed after the elections, and that should reduce some of the crap going on, but wouldn't stop the Liar in Chief from using executive orders to get what he wants.

aboutime
03-01-2014, 03:04 PM
We have all been demanding IMPEACHMENT of Obama since his first day in office.

Truth is...it's not gonna happen as long as the Democrats, and Harry Reid are the majority in the Senate.

Reid will not permit anything to be discussed, brought to the floor, or for a vote...UNLESS it is his idea.

FACTS DO NOT LIE. The Republicans in the Senate...have NO SAY.

Which is why. NOVEMBER'S ELECTION Must change the Leadership, and Majority in the Senate.

IF that fails to happen. The AMERICA we all know, and love. WILL SELF-DESTRUCT all the more until OBAMA THE TERRIBLE is gone.

jafar00
03-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Bush was responsible for far worse crimes against humanity, yet he wasn't impeached. I don't see Obama being impeached any time soon.

aboutime
03-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Bush was responsible for far worse crimes against humanity, yet he wasn't impeached. I don't see Obama being impeached any time soon.

jafar. Your endless propaganda STILL DOESN'T WORK when you choose to LIE.

We all know YOU, and dumb Liberal, Americans hate Bush, and continue to blame him for everything under the sun.

That's how you avoid being confronted with TRUTH, HONESTY, and FACTS you CANNOT disprove.

NightTrain
03-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Bush was responsible for far worse crimes against humanity, yet he wasn't impeached.

I guess it's a matter of perspective.

You think your terrorist brethren should have been left alone to continue to kill innocent civilians, the rest of the civilized world sees it as a great step in the right direction by killing those animals.

It appears we didn't kill enough of the muslim loonies, as it appears you still have quite a few running around trying to kill defenseless people.

I don't see Obama being impeached any time soon.

If 2014 plays out like I think it will, we'll be seeing some very interesting proceedings here in America.

Unfortunately, that gives your buddies time to re-arm and plan until we get someone back in the White House that will take care of business in 2016.

fj1200
03-02-2014, 01:02 PM
... but a smart one at that.

That doesn't make him smart, just on the correct side. :)