PDA

View Full Version : I just nearly passed out

jimnyc
02-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Here I am, sipping my coffee, posting away before the day gets started. All of a sudden, my eyes started tearing and I got a headache. That's how fast it was, it hit me and had reactions before I even realized what happened - which was my dog crapping in his bed, which is like 2 feet from me. The stench is obviously something from hell itself. Although it was gone from my room and flushed within mere seconds, the stench lingers. The incense is already burning, and the Glade already sprayed. But now it just smells like incense flavored shit. I just opened my window, but it's 8 degrees out right now.

I'll let him slide though, as he turned 15 a week and a half ago and has no idea he has to go anymore until it's too late. But oh my, something definitely crawled inside his ass and died overnight!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2014, 09:51 AM
Here I am, sipping my coffee, posting away before the day gets started. All of a sudden, my eyes started tearing and I got a headache. That's how fast it was, it hit me and had reactions before I even realized what happened - which was my dog crapping in his bed, which is like 2 feet from me. The stench is obviously something from hell itself. Although it was gone from my room and flushed within mere seconds, the stench lingers. The incense is already burning, and the Glade already sprayed. But now it just smells like incense flavored shit. I just opened my window, but it's 8 degrees out right now.

I'll let him slide though, as he turned 15 a week and a half ago and has no idea he has to go anymore until it's too late. But oh my, something definitely crawled inside his ass and died overnight! Have you been feeding him too much "human food"? That is usually the most common cause when it smells that bad.

jimnyc
02-28-2014, 09:56 AM
Have you been feeding him too much "human food"? That is usually the most common cause when it smells that bad.

His dinner is always the same, a small bag of "Moist and Meaty" soft packets. But yeah, I indulge the little bastards with treats when they go outside, and also share whatever I eat as well. Last night we had beef barley stew for dinner, and I gave the 2 little buggers some left over meat chunks after it cooled off.