PDA

View Full Version : Another reason why cats rule!

jimnyc
03-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Sure, they're independent, rarely listen and will scratch you for absolutely no reason - they are also loving creatures, especially the Mom's. I've seen SO many stories like this, where the Mom's take in other animals, instinct just takes over I suppose. Good for this Mommy, and the little duckies. :)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hfBjKOGlFkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeff
03-03-2014, 08:26 AM
I have those 3 kittens and they now realized they can climb up on the bed ( which is ok hell it is even kind of cute ) but what isn't OK is in the middle of the night they decide they want to play, yes the little Bas***** think I am a jumping Gym, it is hard to believe such little animals can cause so much hell all night long :laugh:

jimnyc
03-03-2014, 08:49 AM
I have those 3 kittens and they now realized they can climb up on the bed ( which is ok hell it is even kind of cute ) but what isn't OK is in the middle of the night they decide they want to play, yes the little Bas***** think I am a jumping Gym, it is hard to believe such little animals can cause so much hell all night long :laugh:

Enjoy it! That's the best part, the kitten stage! I would wake myself up if they hopped on the bed and tease them and have some fun. Just be happy that the Bullies aren't joining in!!

Abbey Marie
03-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Jim, video no longer available.

jimnyc
03-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Jim, video no longer available.

Replaced it with a working video!

Abbey Marie
03-03-2014, 12:31 PM
AWWW!!!

Thanks, Jim!