PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton

jimnyc
03-02-2014, 12:54 PM
I've still got a pit in my stomach 'knowing' that she is the front runner already for the 2016 election. Something drastic would have to come from the (R) side to knock her aside, and I don't see even a frontrunner on the (R) side against others, let alone one that could knock off Hillary.

But rather than finding someone that could outsmart her or the Democrat campaign, why not just find someone with principles, who stands by them. And most importantly, pointing things out that are generally ignored. Or maybe it's just the Dems who do the ignoring? I dunno, but while we get ready for the next president, I do think the following "scandals" should be embedded into the voters brains, as a reminder of what they have done.

Bill Clinton being impeached

Perjury and obstruction of justice. This is his claim to fame. How many presidents have been impeached prior to him? And now he rolls around the country thinking he is the greatest man in the world, trying to get his wife elected. The wife he cheated on.

Monica Lewinsky

Sex in the oval office. And paid for by the American taxpayers. And then to lie to the nation with a straight face.

Whitewater

15 people get convicted but the Clinton's skate. They were opposed to the investigation, until they weren't. Probably long enough to get things in order.

Paula Jones

Another one of Billy's girlfriends. He claims innocence but gladly forked over close to $1 million dollars to see the case disappear.

Kathleen Willey

Where there is smoke there is fire. Yet another person claiming Slick Willie had sexually assaulted her. This interaction with "another woman" was in addition to Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers & Juanita Broaddrick.

Marc Rich

Largest tax evasion case in history, at the time. 65 counts brought against him. If convicted, would have gotten over 300 years of prison time. He fled from justice to Switzerland so as to avoid prosecution. Slick Willie pardons the asshole on his last day in office. Oh, did I mention the Clinton's received an awful lot of $$$ from his wife?

Vince Foster

White House counsel, former working partner of Hillary Clinton. Committed suicide. If you believe the official story, shoot me a PM, I have a bridge for sale.

Hillary's Healthcare plan

Obamacare Jr. was attempted in 1993. Also mandated, both through employers and the individual.

If you don't think one of these 2 indiviudals has anything and everything to do with the other, then PM me, I have a second bridge for sale. Just as Hillary was involved in so damn much of Billy's job in the 90's, you better believe he'll be doing the same if she gets elected. Hell, many already referred to her as the president in the 90's, knowing how much power and influence she had in the WH. But give her a pen, veto power, executive order power? Yikes!

aboutime
03-02-2014, 06:14 PM
If only it was that easy Jim. I fear for my grand kids...not me. Not expecting to be around too many more years to see, and live through what appears to be a FORMER free nation of laws that were obeyed.

I suspect. No matter what rumors come out, nor what documents flood the airwaves in the future.

The DUMB HILLARY CROWD...full of selfish Women like Gloria Steinem and the Less than educated Democrats who do not believe in having a man called a daddy in their life for their children...WILL CHOOSE HILLARY because BUBBA abused her, cheated on her, and exposed her as a member of the LGB groups who want everything their way...and for Free.

glockmail
03-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Bill's affairs aren't an issue with voters. But how Hill dealt with them is: character assassinations of each and every one of them instead of dealing with the real problem at hand. Then tie it into character assassinations done by that administration, to show how she owns it all (Bill was always likeable, she never likeable). Then show how that evolved into the animus debate we now have between political factions; the coarsening of American culture; party-line votes in the Congress. Contrast that with relationships between opponents in the past, like Reagan and Tip O'Neil, and the honest debate style of Milton Friedman.

Hit her hard on Bengahzi, and show how her "leadership" style, demonizing your opponents and belittling your surrogates, gets us in big trouble, and Americans killed.

Jeff
03-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Bill's affairs aren't an issue with voters. But how Hill dealt with them is: character assassinations of each and every one of them instead of dealing with the real problem at hand. Then tie it into character assassinations done by that administration, to show how she owns it all (Bill was always likeable, she never likeable). Then show how that evolved into the animus debate we now have between political factions; the coarsening of American culture; party-line votes in the Congress. Contrast that with relationships between opponents in the past, like Reagan and Tip O'Neil, and the honest debate style of Milton Friedman.

Hit her hard on Bengahzi, and show how her "leadership" style, demonizing your opponents and belittling your surrogates, gets us in big trouble, and Americans killed.

I have to agree with you , what a shame it is that this country has the same Morals as a 2 dollar whore, years ago after something like Benghazi she would be done ( or at least that is my opinion ) now a days our Moral less population will vote her into the highest office in the world even though she is no better than a snake.

jimnyc
03-03-2014, 09:00 AM

You are correct. I was reading a few articles yesterday and it all got confused in my head. I was just trying to lay out the many, many shit storms and controversies there were over the years. Where there is smoke, there is fire. There is more to politics than just politics, IMO. When it comes to the representation of our country, I want a "good" person in the White House. I know that's difficult to find within politics these days, but I sure as shit know it's not to be found in Hillary. She is dishonest and always was. It's one thing when we find that out after years of representation - but in her we know it already.

glockmail
03-03-2014, 10:10 AM
She's also a bitch of the highest order, ordering the Secret Service staff about like they were her personal hand maidens. This I know admittedly, third hand, from a friend in DC who knew some of the people assigned to that detail, back in the day. They all hated her.

aboutime
03-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Ref: HILLARY. I received this from a friend in my email yesterday.

If anyone wants to back Hillary. This should help you decide WHY you should, or shouldn't want her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE IN HER OWN WORDS!

Nice language but these are her actual words.

"Where is the Goddamn fucking flag! I want the Goddamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."
-From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.244- Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut."
-From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning"

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!”
_From the book "The First Partner" p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

"Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"
-From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

"Where's the miserable cock sucker!"
-From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

"You fucking idiot"
From the book "Crossfire" p.84-Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!
From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.71-72-- Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

OF COURSE....Those who think, believe, and act like her...WILL, and MUST vote for her.