PDA

View Full Version : Muslims feeding besieged Ukraine Troops

jafar00
03-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Muslims doing a good deed as we are supposed to do at every opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5TakpVuXo

CAIRO – Reflecting human ethics of Crimean Muslims, members of the religious community were seen distributing food to Ukrainian soldiers trapped inside their bases in Crimea.The video was published by official Ukrainian news agency showing Muslims offering food for inspection by Russian forces who surrounded the military base before allowing it to Ukrainian soldiers.
Russian forces have been surrounding Ukrainian military bases in Crimea as Russian Premier Vladimir Putin threatened a looming intervention in the autonomous region of Crimea.
The threats escalated Muslims fears, watching cautiously the dramatic developments in Ukraine.
The Crimean Tatars, who have inhabited Crimea for centuries, were deported in May 1944 by Stalin, who accused them of collaborating with the Nazis.
The entire Tatar population, more than 200,000 people, was transported in brutal conditions thousands of miles away to Uzbekistan and other locations. Many died along the way or soon after arriving.
The Soviets confiscated their homes, destroying their mosques and turning them into warehouses. One was converted into a Museum of Atheism.
It was not until perestroika in the late 1980s that most of the Tatars were allowed back, a migration that continued after Ukraine became independent with the Soviet collapse in 1991.
More than 250,000 Tatars now live in Crimea, about 13 percent of its population of 2 million people.
The Tatars’ return has repeatedly touched off legal clashes over restitution of land and property, much of which is now owned by ethnic Russians.

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/470035-muslims-feed-besieged-ukrainian-soldiers.html

Drummond
03-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Muslims doing a good deed as we are supposed to do at every opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5TakpVuXo

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/470035-muslims-feed-besieged-ukrainian-soldiers.html

Very good, Jafar. If only this reflected peaceful intentions of ALL Muslims .. eh ? But we have a long-running thread on this forum which illustrates, virtually daily, a far wider reality.

And I see from your text that even what's now reported has a history behind it, one giving particular motivation to the good deeds reported ? It's not as though this is a matter of Muslims doing a good deed from the goodness of their hearts, an impromptu one, one which has no other justification to cause it.

Nonetheless, a good deed IS a good deed. People such as myself should applaud these when we can. Who knows ... goodwill might become infectious enough to spread to ever more of your brethren ... hopefully ....

... well, it's a thought, anyway. Eh, Jafar ? :cool:

Voted4Reagan
03-08-2014, 07:51 AM
I applaud those Muslims that are helping the Ukrainian troops. It is the will of Allah and his Prophet (May peace be upon him) that ALL Muslims help their fellow man.

I hope that all those that choose Violence will instead seek to follow the example set by these good people in Ukraine.

It is just one step...But it is an important one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-08-2014, 10:53 AM
I applaud those Muslims that are helping the Ukrainian troops. It is the will of Allah and his Prophet (May peace be upon him) that ALL Muslims help their fellow man.

I hope that all those that choose Violence will instead seek to follow the example set by these good people in Ukraine.

It is just one step...But it is an important one. Which points out that which nobody here has denied that I know of. The fact that not all Muslims are bad, not all seek to murder for Allah, not all support terrorism. We must applaud those that do not do so but know this --they are not the majority .. The majority support it by their silent consent .... Evidenced by the fact that you see no effort by the majority to hunt down and eliminate the Jihadists doing the terrorists acts. Yet let any slight insult to Islam be discovered they march in the streets and kill people!-Tyr

jafar00
03-08-2014, 05:00 PM
I can assure you, these guys represent the overwhelming majority of us. They are doing what all Muslims aspire to do if they don't actually do it themselves. Charity, helping the oppressed and encouraging and performing good deeds are at the core of Islam.

If 1% of the nonsense the far right posts around here were true, you guys probably wouldn't even be alive to post your trash about us.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-08-2014, 05:41 PM
I can assure you, these guys represent the overwhelming majority of us. They are doing what all Muslims aspire to do if they don't actually do it themselves. Charity, helping the oppressed and encouraging and performing good deeds are at the core of Islam.

If 1% of the nonsense the far right posts around here were true, you guys probably wouldn't even be alive to post your trash about us. How greatly you underestimate the fighting spirit still living in we Americans. Put me into a fight with guns with any ten possible twenty Muslims in the woods and I'd eliminate them all .. Additionally we as a nation are also protected by the true god, The God of Abraham (Yahweh) and by way of the sacrifice of his Son, our Savior , Jesus Christ. No power in the universe can defeat he .--Tyr

jafar00
03-08-2014, 08:33 PM
How greatly you underestimate the fighting spirit still living in we Americans. Put me into a fight with guns with any ten possible twenty Muslims in the woods and I'd eliminate them all .. Additionally we as a nation are also protected by the true god, The God of Abraham (Yahweh) and by way of the sacrifice of his Son, our Savior , Jesus Christ. No power in the universe can defeat he .--Tyr

Abraham (as) was a monotheist and a Muslim ;) One of the most beloved Prophets of Islam along with Jesus. We even have a whole Surah of the Qur'aan about him.

http://quran.com/14

Anyway if the stuff you post about Muslims were true, we wouldn't be fighting you with guns in the forest anyway. We would just wait until you catch the train and blow it up or just poison your water supply. Your guns wouldn't help much in that situation :p

aboutime
03-08-2014, 09:40 PM

If 1% of the nonsense the far right posts around here were true, you guys probably wouldn't even be alive to post your trash about us.

actually jafar. Many of us who remember 911 so well...would probably call, what you are saying above...as the FATTENING of those weary people...just before the FEAST, where the beheadings start, and end.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Abraham (as) was a monotheist and a Muslim ;) One of the most beloved Prophets of Islam along with Jesus. We even have a whole Surah of the Qur'aan about him.

http://quran.com/14

Anyway if the stuff you post about Muslims were true, we wouldn't be fighting you with guns in the forest anyway. We would just wait until you catch the train and blow it up or just poison your water supply. Your guns wouldn't help much in that situation :p Amigo it'll be a cold day in hell when my guns will not help and I am still alive and able to use them.. You can bet your last damn dollar on that. Comes to shooting guns Annie Oakley hasn't got crap on me.. That's a fact. And I can shoot bows almost a well as I can guns.. No brag just fact..Tyr

jafar00
03-09-2014, 05:58 AM
actually jafar. Many of us who remember 911 so well...would probably call, what you are saying above...as the FATTENING of those weary people...just before the FEAST, where the beheadings start, and end.

You sound like the Sassanid Army that surrendered to the Muslims once when they saw them cleaning their teeth with Miswak. They got scared because they thought the Muslims were sharpening their teeth and would come and eat them.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AeCAJ1Z_FqM/UDQROfDNG8I/AAAAAAAAAAo/Ay6LDnkz3K0/s1600/SaudiBoyWithMiswak1287-17Web.jpg

Amigo it'll be a cold day in hell when my guns will not help and I am still alive and able to use them.. You can bet your last damn dollar on that. Comes to shooting guns Annie Oakley hasn't got crap on me.. That's a fact. And I can shoot bows almost a well as I can guns.. No brag just fact..Tyr

I'm pretty good myself. I was 3rd in my battalion on the SLR in shooting competitions when I was in the Army.

Jeff
03-09-2014, 06:55 AM

#1 I personally have never said all Muslims are bad but I seriously doubt it is only 1% of Muslims that are :rolleyes: but seriously if the Muslim community would do more of this the news media would have no choice but to report it and if the good Muslims came together and and stopped others from killing in there good name it may make them look better, but according to jafar 99% of Muslims either can't take care of the 1% or don't want to , makes ya wonder.

OOO jafar you seem to be giving these terrorist way to much credit, you talk as though they are tough :laugh: if ya have to hide and use bombs to kill innocents ( woman , children ect... ) then I seriously doubt any of them are going to stop the Christians ( or far right as you put it ) see when a man doesn't even have the balls to fight face to face then they are cowards that must sneak attack and those types will lose in the long run.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2014, 07:55 AM
#1 I personally have never said all Muslims are bad but I seriously doubt it is only 1% of Muslims that are :rolleyes: but seriously if the Muslim community would do more of this the news media would have no choice but to report it and if the good Muslims came together and and stopped others from killing in there good name it may make them look better, but according to jafar 99% of Muslims either can't take care of the 1% or don't want to , makes ya wonder.

OOO jafar you seem to be giving these terrorist way to much credit, you talk as though they are tough :laugh: if ya have to hide and use bombs to kill innocents ( woman , children ect... ) then I seriously doubt any of them are going to stop the Christians ( or far right as you put it ) see when a man doesn't even have the balls to fight face to face then they are cowards that must sneak attack and those types will lose in the long run. Do not forget that they even sneak attack when slaying innocent women and children that are not armed. How is that for hitting the highest level of graven cowardice? Now I'll have to up my statement about fighting in the forest to my likely being able to take on fifty of them with success instead of the previous estimate of only 10 or 20. :salute:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2014, 08:11 AM
I'm pretty good myself. I was 3rd in my battalion on the SLR in shooting competitions when I was in the Army. I applaud you being that good amigo. Know this , first rate and tops is the place to be if one has the ability and it wins 99.9% of the time. I used to shoot for money Hoss. That's cash money on bets between myself and any that dare put up the wager. Never lost, never, not in thirty years of doing so(rifle, pistol or shotgun). Told ya I was always a gambler . Fact. Only lost to one guy when using the bow in a private competition with money on the line and that man was a real Robin Hood!! Target was a tennis ball hanging on a string at 20, 30 and 40 yards. Each man was to take three shots at each range with only direct hits counting. He beat me by one hit. Guy won the 250 dollar wager. May not seem like much now but that was back in the late 80's... Not one to take defeat lightly I asked about a shooting competition with guns and he declared his best was with pistol . We agreed on 150 dollar wager and beat him like a child. Still down a hundred bucks I suggested arm wrestling for a hundred and he refused. I really liked that guy and didn't begrudge him walking away with a hundred bucks from my wallet. After all , he won it fair and square. He turned me down on a knife throwing wager too. ;)-Tyr

Voted4Reagan
03-09-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm pretty good myself. I was 3rd in my battalion on the SLR in shooting competitions when I was in the Army.

Be happy to compete with you mate... I was trained by my Father and his friends in Virginia... little place called Quantico. I can drill a quarter at 400 yards.

logroller
03-09-2014, 10:39 AM
How greatly you underestimate the fighting spirit still living in we Americans. Put me into a fight with guns with any ten possible twenty Muslims in the woods and I'd eliminate them all ....
I hear banjos.

Drummond
03-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Not that this really has anything to do with the feeding of Ukraine troops ... but it DOES speak to the reputability (or otherwise) of what Muslims do, certainly in the UK !

I shall open up a fresh thread for this one ...

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/jihadist-plot-take-over-birmingham-6782881

An alleged plot by Islamic fundamentalists to take over Birmingham schools by ousting headteachers and staff through dirty tricks campaigns is being investigated by education chiefs.

An alleged plot by Islamic fundamentalists to take over Birmingham schools by ousting headteachers and staff through dirty tricks campaigns is being investigated by education chiefs.

The alleged plot is said to involve recruiting Salafi parents and staff – hard-line followers of Islam – to help spread false allegations about school leaders, including claiming sex education is being promoted to Muslim schoolchildren or Christian prayers.

One passage in the documents states: “We have caused a great amount of organised disruption in Birmingham and as a result we now have our own Academies and are on our way to getting rid of more headteachers and taking over their schools.

“Whilst sometimes the practices we use may not seem the correct way to do things you must remember this is a ‘Jihad’ and as such all means possible to win the war is acceptable.’’

aboutime
03-09-2014, 03:16 PM
I hear banjos.

Log. ARE YOU STILL SITTING ON THAT PORCH?

aboutime
03-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Be happy to compete with you mate... I was trained by my Father and his friends in Virginia... little place called Quantico. I can drill a quarter at 400 yards.

V4R. Semper Fi. But...my Marine Corps son could TURN THE QUARTER OVER, and MAKE CHANGE...two dimes & nickle:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2014, 05:11 PM
I hear banjos. I hear the sound of gunfire. If you are hearing banjos then try dancing a jig amigo. I still practice a couple times a month if weather permits. A man needs to know his limitations don't cha know? ;)--Tyr

Voted4Reagan
03-09-2014, 07:53 PM
V4R. Semper Fi. But...my Marine Corps son could TURN THE QUARTER OVER, and MAKE CHANGE...two dimes & nickle:laugh:

I never served my old friend... But I learned from the best.

While my friends were at Camp KitcheeWaWa playing with Mary Jane RottenCrotch and her pretty pink panties, Dad took us to Quantico while he did reserve training and we learned a few skills along they way.

Helps when the old man is a Colonel...

jafar00
03-09-2014, 08:17 PM

If you can point out that 1%, I'd be happy to take care of them for you. I wouldn't know where to start looking though. It is the duty of every Muslim to right wrongs either by deed or by word or both.

OOO jafar you seem to be giving these terrorist way to much credit, you talk as though they are tough :laugh: if ya have to hide and use bombs to kill innocents ( woman , children ect... ) then I seriously doubt any of them are going to stop the Christians ( or far right as you put it ) see when a man doesn't even have the balls to fight face to face then they are cowards that must sneak attack and those types will lose in the long run.

I would never give a terrorist credit for anything. Remember, they kill Muslims by the thousands and kill almost every day. They are more my enemy than yours.

That said, guerilla warfare is extremely effective. I trained in that strategic when I was in the Australian Army. I'm not sure if they still train that way now though.

Do not forget that they even sneak attack when slaying innocent women and children that are not armed. How is that for hitting the highest level of graven cowardice? Now I'll have to up my statement about fighting in the forest to my likely being able to take on fifty of them with success instead of the previous estimate of only 10 or 20. :salute:-Tyr

I'd gladly join you on an M60 if that is who we're fighting ;)

It's been 22 years since I fired or even held a firearm. I'm sure you would beat me now ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2014, 09:39 PM
That said, guerilla warfare is extremely effective. I trained in that strategic when I was in the Australian Army. I'm not sure if they still train that way now though.

I'd gladly join you on an M60 if that is who we're fighting ;)

It's been 22 years since I fired or even held a firearm. I'm sure you would beat me now ;) I'd gladly take the help, as a much higher body count would be a very welcomed outcome...-Tyr :beer:

jafar00
03-10-2014, 07:56 PM
I'd gladly take the help, as a much higher body count would be a very welcomed outcome...-Tyr :beer:

I spent quite some time in an SFMG platoon. I'm sure I could help in unique ways :)