PDA

View Full Version : deaths in Afghanistan

Jeff
03-10-2014, 06:59 AM
OK here are some Facts that it seems the 6 o clock news forgot about the day Obama took office :rolleyes:

Yes we all remember the nightly body count the liberal news media gave us daily when GW was in office, seems like this graph shows that maybe they should of kept it going because if people wanted to see how many died each day there is a lot more to talk about since Obama took office.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=4301673%3APhoto%3A2539782&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_photo

CSM
03-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Yep. That and where are all the anti-war libs screaming to take pictures of flag draped coffins being shipped home?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2014, 08:21 AM
OK here are some Facts that it seems the 6 o clock news forgot about the day Obama took office :rolleyes:

Yes we all remember the nightly body count the liberal news media gave us daily when GW was in office, seems like this graph shows that maybe they should of kept it going because if people wanted to see how many died each day there is a lot more to talk about since Obama took office.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=4301673%3APhoto%3A2539782&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_photo That is right.. Suddenly when the asshat boy wonder took charge the body count miraculously didn't matter any more! Can be no better indicator the pure hypocrisy and cowardly philosophy of the leftist/lib Dems than that IMHO. Tis exactly why I truly despise the slimy scum.. They play that game --look at us and how much we care but suddenly when its their piece of scum in charge the magnificent caring no longer applies! They love the lying fraud Obama so much because he represents their true philosophy and lack of morals so damn well!! IMHO any military person voting dem is about as smart as a damn brick!! -Tyr

jimnyc
03-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Anti war dipshits were camped in Crawford. They were continually in Washington and at the WH. They would protest in NYC and other major cities. They showed up at congressional hearings. They were interviewed almost nightly. As stated, it was impossible to get away from the non-stop pushing of numbers, on TV and newspapers. It was relentless.

Now, unless someone posts about it here, it's hard to remember that there is still boots on the ground in Afghanistan. We hear more about military brass being relieved of their duties than we do the war. And while I think a ton of this is the media... Just as Obama and his cronies are the LEAST transparent administration, EVER, it wouldn't be surprising to find out that they pull some strings as well.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Yep. That and where are all the anti-war libs screaming to take pictures of flag draped coffins being shipped home? Screaming and pictures both stopped. A miracle no doubt. :rolleyes:--Tyr

CSM
03-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Screaming and pictures both stopped. A miracle no doubt. :rolleyes:--Tyr

OH yeah. Just like all the homeless families have disappeared, homeless veterans are at an all time low and US interests in foreign oil have greatly diminished.

jafar00
03-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that the ill conceived invasion of Afghanistan has failed. The Taliban are stronger than ever.

CSM
03-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that the ill conceived invasion of Afghanistan has failed. The Taliban are stronger than ever.

Yeah, the taliban really kicked the US military in the ass, didn't they!

Kathianne
03-11-2014, 07:18 AM
Yeah, the taliban really kicked the US military in the ass, didn't they!

Yep, only the US politicians have success against the US military. Was true for Vietnam and is true now for the WOT.

Jeff
03-11-2014, 07:22 AM

This really has nothing to do with the article at all, when a President takes over the war is still on, no matter your feelings on who is responsible :rolleyes:

This really looks more like a person trying to say my team is wining :rolleyes:

CSM
03-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Yep, only the US politicians have success against the US military. Was true for Vietnam and is true now for the WOT.

US politicians have been responsible for EVERY defeat of US forces.... every single one! I fail to understand why ANYONE would delight in the fact that the Taliban (or any other tyranical and terrorist organization) is successful in their campaign to dominate and suppress other people.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Korean war too. Truman canned MacArthur for too much success. After that it was played --not to win-- !!! Which costs us many lives!!!!! Same thing happened in Vietnam. Play not to win and you are just putting out cannon fodder for the enemy to practice on. Politicians killed more of our boys than the enemy did IMHO. I HOPE JOHNSON IS ROASTING IN HELL.. --Tyr

Gaffer
03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
US democrat politicians have been responsible for EVERY defeat of US forces.... every single one! I fail to understand why ANYONE would delight in the fact that the Taliban (or any other tyranical and terrorist organization) is successful in their campaign to dominate and suppress other people.

Fixed it.

gabosaurus
03-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Who started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan? Which, of course, led to all the deaths and flag draped coffins.
Thank you. :carryon:

And why would you link to a site that is not accessible to all readers? :wtf99:

jafar00
03-11-2014, 11:03 PM
This really has nothing to do with the article at all, when a President takes over the war is still on, no matter your feelings on who is responsible :rolleyes:

This really looks more like a person trying to say my team is wining :rolleyes:

Neither side is my team unless you are talking about the innocent Afghan civilians caught in the middle.

Jeff
03-12-2014, 06:56 AM
Who started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan? Which, of course, led to all the deaths and flag draped coffins.
Thank you. :carryon:

And why would you link to a site that is not accessible to all readers? :wtf99:

OK so after the president that was in office when Congress voted to go to war leaves office we no longer care about the death polls :eek:OK Got ya :rolleyes:

Or maybe we could just be honest for once, the flag draped coffins where all part of the liberal spin, yes GW held everyone hostage while he personally placed all soldiers on a plane to go fight :laugh: How silly can one liberal be ?

On another note, nice to see ya back Gabs even if I disagree with ya :thumb:

Jeff
03-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Neither side is my team unless you are talking about the innocent Afghan civilians caught in the middle.

Fair enough jafar and I apologize for my post, it sounded worse than I had meant for it to :thumb:

jafar00
03-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Fair enough jafar and I apologize for my post, it sounded worse than I had meant for it to :thumb:

No offence taken. Cheers :)