PDA

View Full Version : Junior was robbed!

jimnyc
03-10-2014, 07:42 AM
Brad Keselowski and his team put a remote kill switch on Dale Earnhardt Jr's fuel line yesterday and killed it 1/2 way through the very last lap, allowing that bum Keselowski to pass Junior for the win. Dale had to settle for 2nd place.

Ok, maybe it wasn't exactly like that. Dale really did just run out of fuel with a 1/2 lap to go. I really wanted to see him win this, as he's off to such a great start this year, and I can't stand the other punky looking crap head! LOL

And Jimmie finished 6th, and moved up to 3rd in the standings. :)

Jeff
03-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Brad Keselowski and his team put a remote kill switch on Dale Earnhardt Jr's fuel line yesterday and killed it 1/2 way through the very last lap, allowing that bum Keselowski to pass Junior for the win. Dale had to settle for 2nd place.

Ok, maybe it wasn't exactly like that. Dale really did just run out of fuel with a 1/2 lap to go. I really wanted to see him win this, as he's off to such a great start this year, and I can't stand the other punky looking crap head! LOL

And Jimmie finished 6th, and moved up to 3rd in the standings. :)

Jr's crew chief ( Steve Letard ) said after winning Daytona the Chase is in the bag so they where going to take chances and try for all the wins they could this year, they lost yesterday but will win a few races this year, they are in a great place to be able to take gambles that will without a doubt give them a great year.

jimnyc
03-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Jr's crew chief ( Steve Letard ) said after winning Daytona the Chase is in the bag so they where going to take chances and try for all the wins they could this year, they lost yesterday but will win a few races this year, they are in a great place to be able to take gambles that will without a doubt give them a great year.

No doubt, his choices were to go for it, or come in for fuel and guarantee that he finishes towards the back. Luckily, although he lost, he was far enough into the lap and fast enough, and far enough ahead to coast to 2nd place. I also don't like the fact that after 1-2-3 races and people are in the bag already. I liked the old format better. These guys can outright suck the next 33 races and still make the chase.

Jeff
03-10-2014, 08:05 AM
No doubt, his choices were to go for it, or come in for fuel and guarantee that he finishes towards the back. Luckily, although he lost, he was far enough into the lap and fast enough, and far enough ahead to coast to 2nd place. I also don't like the fact that after 1-2-3 races and people are in the bag already. I liked the old format better. These guys can outright suck the next 33 races and still make the chase.

I still haven't even read the new rules ( I am afraid it will piss me off enough that I will get disgusted ) but I have to agree with ya, if one could be considered one of the top 12 drivers in the world just by winning one race ( especially Daytona, its a race of luck ) then what do you give guys that have won 7 races in a year ? But I see Jimmie is is 3rd in the standings so maybe it will work out like it is suppose to.