PDA

View Full Version : NEW best 14 second vid - don't watch if you dislike death

jimnyc
03-12-2014, 10:24 AM
NSFW - It shows death from afar, nothing gory, but don't watch if it's offensive to you. For me? This was awesome, flying terrorists!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=3b3270b471aa" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Perianne
03-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Another story with a happy ending!

Little-Acorn
03-12-2014, 01:13 PM
What was it?

An IED went off a little too soon, while they were still placing it?

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch.

aboutime
03-12-2014, 03:36 PM
We should all applaud :clap: when we see how successful the IED training is.

Just imagine how many actually TRY IT...before they get to use it.:clap:

http://icansayit.com/images/Terrorist-Training-School.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Is it safe to assume that some of the usual bomb bastards made an early trip to get their 72 gay virgins!!!?? :lol: If so there went a few as dumb a camel shat..--:laugh:

Flying but no wings.. Bravo-- :beer: --Tyr

jafar00
03-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Honestly. Who believes propaganda videos straight out of a warzone? Assad has a name for dropping bombs on innocent civilians because they simply disagree with him. If that was the case, aren't you all celebrating the murder of innocent people?

aboutime
03-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Honestly. Who believes propaganda videos straight out of a warzone? Assad has a name for dropping bombs on innocent civilians because they simply disagree with him. If that was the case, aren't you all celebrating the murder of innocent people?

Twist it anyway you like jafar. Your endless Propaganda Machine, here on DP is nothing more than SLIME running in the gutters of your mind.

A LEFT HAND TO YOU.

gabosaurus
03-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Human translation:

DP is nothing more than SLIME running in the gutters of my mind..

jimnyc
03-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Human translation:

Could you at least TRY to participate in threads you post in, as opposed to trolling in them? It's like 8 out of 10 of your posts are 100% trolling. One of the other 2 is participating, with a little trolling involved. Then the last is generally a ladies thread or family thread, where you aren't trolling because you are replying to one of the gals on the board. At least try to change it up, participate much more often and troll much less. I don't want to hear your complaints when I simply remove you from threads. And I don't want to do that, but I also don't want to open every other thread and find you going after tailfins or aboutime for something. And then how the F do I ask them to back off if you're starting shit with them for no reason?

aboutime
03-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Human translation:

GABBY. I have never talked about your mental condition like you did so vividly.

gabosaurus
03-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Could you at least TRY to participate in threads you post in, as opposed to trolling in them? It's like 8 out of 10 of your posts are 100% trolling.

First of all, this thread is a troll. Why else would you post and gloat over a video of people getting killed? It's to get a reaction, right?
And all of aboutime's responses in this thread are trolls. He was slamming jafar and looking for a reaction. In fact, pretty much EVER post by aboutime is a troll. That is not exactly "participating."
Anyone who want to accuse me of "trolling" should at least learn what trolling is.

jimnyc
03-13-2014, 06:53 PM
First of all, this thread is a troll. Why else would you post and gloat over a video of people getting killed? It's to get a reaction, right?
And all of aboutime's responses in this thread are trolls. He was slamming jafar and looking for a reaction. In fact, pretty much EVER post by aboutime is a troll. That is not exactly "participating."
Anyone who want to accuse me of "trolling" should at least learn what trolling is.

Then feel free to keep going after the few you admit to going after, and they have permission to speak to you as they please. I'm not intervening or protecting anymore.

aboutime
03-13-2014, 07:09 PM

Gabby. Why so defensive? Most of us know we follow your TROLLING techniques here. So, you should be flattered that we are so quick to emulate, and copy you.

Call it whatever you like. But we all look to the MASTER TROLL (you) for everything we say here. In keeping with the Obama theory of blame anyone...but YOU.

jafar00
03-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Twist it anyway you like jafar. Your endless Propaganda Machine, here on DP is nothing more than SLIME running in the gutters of your mind.

A LEFT HAND TO YOU.

Who needs propaganda when you have a Dictator with a clear track record of rights abuses and war crimes?