PDA

View Full Version : Gonna hit up NJ this weekend

jimnyc
03-12-2014, 01:37 PM
So I went to set aside my duffel bag. No big deal, just a couple days of clothes, shaving kit and maybe my tablet. I couldn't find it and then realized it got put "behind the wall" in the crawlspace in the spare bedroom upstairs. I opened the little door and peeked in, but couldn't see more than 5 feet in any direction and didn't see the bag. I got my handy little flashlight and came back. I'm still not sure if I saw the bag, I think it might have been about 10 feet to the right of where the door opens. The woman pulls things in and out of there, so things get shuffled. Anyway, I was peering down this dark little room when I remembered my last thread about spiders. And while not freezing outside right now, it's still warmer in my crawlspace then it is outside in the melting snow. So I figured they haven't been bothering me, I'm not gonna bother them. They say they aren't from around here, but I KNOW there is one of them brown recluse spiders haunting me.

So I just got back from Staples with a new gym/duffel bag for $29! :laugh2:

That thing can rot in there for all of eternity for all I care, now way no how my ass is crawling in ANY spaces that weren't meant for living in!

Abbey Marie
03-12-2014, 03:43 PM
You do what you have to do. :cool: Have fun in NJ!