PDA

View Full Version : More and more Australians choosing Islam

jafar00
03-14-2014, 05:51 AM
Our Mosques are getting crowded! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvJa6TIRkk

CSM
03-14-2014, 07:04 AM
I blame it on the shallow gene pool down there.

IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-14-2014, 09:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvJa6TIRkk Which is undoubtedly good for you but I suspect is going to be far more trouble for those that are not Muslim. Very likely next decade will see that trouble expand greatly. Do not be shocked when people there decide to oppose an ideology that strips them of their freedoms. Do not act as if , "how dare they reject our offering of bliss"!! And do not cry when they start giving back tit for tat which will happen because the Aussies are not as much wussified as are the Europeans IMHO.-Tyr

NightTrain
03-14-2014, 12:55 PM
I guess if the muzzies take over Australia, it will cripple the tourism trade which I imagine is a sizeable portion of their economy.

I have an old high school friend that relocated over there years ago and he tells me it'll never happen.

gabosaurus
03-14-2014, 05:17 PM
We met some Australian Muslims when we were visiting over the holidays. My daughter impressed them by being able to quote verses from the Quran. Of course, she can also quote Bible verses.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-14-2014, 06:25 PM
I guess if the muzzies take over Australia, it will cripple the tourism trade which I imagine is a sizeable portion of their economy.

I have an old high school friend that relocated over there years ago and he tells me it'll never happen.

Millions of Brits said the same thing. Now they are starting to see their folly. In my lifetime I've seen the "no not me" or "no not here" , "no not ever" bold declarations busted many , many times. Most often it is just an expression of "wishful thinking" IMHO. Certainly not taking into account people's unwillingness to actively oppose/fight radical change that is implemented in small increments. People react rather quickly to change that happens way too fast but when its spread out over a few thousand cuts they tend to wait until its too late to see the light. Islamists birthed the "death by a thousand cuts " strategy!!! Nobody is better at it.. -Tyr

NightTrain
03-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Millions of Brits said the same thing. Now they are starting to see their folly. In my lifetime I've seen the "no not me" or "no not here" , "no not ever" bold declarations busted many , many times. Most often it is just an expression of "wishful thinking" IMHO. Certainly not taking into account people's unwillingness to actively oppose/fight radical change that is implemented in small increments. People react rather quickly to change that happens way too fast but when its spread out over a few thousand cuts they tend to wait until its too late to see the light. Islamists birthed the "death by a thousand cuts " strategy!!! Nobody is better at it.. -Tyr

I agree with your assessment. That is indeed how we are all being subverted - with incrementalism.

Look how the anti-smoking thing started : First it was hospitals, then it was airplanes, then it was airports, then it was restaurants, then it was malls, then it was a campus, then it bars (of all places!), then it was city-wide. Smoking in your car? Yep, Texas at the Ericsson campus, I was smoking in the rental car and a security guard came out and told me it was not allowed to smoke in my car on their property.

Start small, and worm your way up til the entire thing is outlawed!

That's how liberal movements work - they start small with things that everyone thinks is not a bad idea (smoking in hospitals) and you end up with people actually trying to outlaw smoking in your own house.

Christianity is already being suppressed; and islam seems to be the new 'cool' thing for liberals - hey, if you hate America too, why not join forces?

Look at Gabby and how proud she is that her little offspring can recite Koran verses. Wasn't that cute? I'm positive that the little tyke will turn out to be a proud American that stands for American values and promotes and defends the greatest nation on earth.

It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

jafar00
03-15-2014, 01:34 AM
Which is undoubtedly good for you but I suspect is going to be far more trouble for those that are not Muslim. Very likely next decade will see that trouble expand greatly. Do not be shocked when people there decide to oppose an ideology that strips them of their freedoms. Do not act as if , "how dare they reject our offering of bliss"!! And do not cry when they start giving back tit for tat which will happen because the Aussies are not as much wussified as are the Europeans IMHO.-Tyr

Those choosing Islam don't feel that they are stripped of freedom. If anything they feel more free.

I literally felt the weight of the world removed from my shoulders when I accepted Islam and all of my problems (of which there were many) melted away.

NightTrain
03-15-2014, 01:54 AM
Those choosing Islam don't feel that they are stripped of freedom. If anything they feel more free.

They probably feel VERY free as their limbs all move in separate directions at 2300 fps in the middle of a daycare. Bombs work that way.

I literally felt the weight of the world removed from my shoulders when I accepted Islam and all of my problems (of which there were many) melted away.

That was probably your wife who was wearing her required bedsheet massaging the suicide vest's duct taped areas for you. Usually, a muzzie's problems don't melt away; they explode away. At 2300 fps - which is really fast, btw.

Gaffer
03-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Jafar your not free. You have to do what allah tells you to do through the koran and all the other books used to interpret it. You can't drink, you can't wipe you ass with your right hand, you must pray 5 times a day, you can't eat pork. We can make a long list here of the things you can't do and another of the things you can. You wear a heavy collar of your own making which does not give you freedom. allah runs your show and your life, not you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2014, 11:32 AM

I literally felt the weight of the world removed from my shoulders when I accepted Islam and all of my problems (of which there were many) melted away. And how about those not choosing Islam? Are they being stripped of their freedoms in nations where Islam gains control? Come on, please say they are not so I can put to shame that bold faced lie with mountains of evidence proving just how false it is! --Tyr

jafar00
03-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Jafar your not free. You have to do what allah tells you to do through the koran and all the other books used to interpret it. You can't drink, you can't wipe you ass with your right hand, you must pray 5 times a day, you can't eat pork. We can make a long list here of the things you can't do and another of the things you can. You wear a heavy collar of your own making which does not give you freedom. allah runs your show and your life, not you.

Everybody has rules to follow. You have your own restrictions on your freedom with the laws you have to follow don't you? I like praying, I don't like pork, and I don't HAVE to wipe with the left. Actually I wash myself with water rather than wipe but that's beside the point. A lot of the things Muslims do are recommended actions that garner blessings like growing a beard, or doing the extra prayers after the obligatory. Choosing not to drink alcohol or to not have pre-marital sex is not a restriction on my freedom. It is taking charge of my own life, commanding my lower self and not being controlled by it.

Don't I have the freedom to better myself?

soupnazi630
03-15-2014, 04:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvJa6TIRkk

That's odd.

I would have thought that like Americans more and more Aussies would be smart enough to reject all religions.

Australia is also geographically close to Indonesia which is the largest muslim region in the world according to some. Could make for some dangerous alliances in the future.