PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder...

aboutime
03-14-2014, 02:47 PM
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

gabosaurus
03-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Just a reminder that the debt really started getting out of control with the combination of Bush tax cuts and war spending. It has been spiraling ever since.

jimnyc
03-14-2014, 05:17 PM
Just a reminder that the debt really started getting out of control with the combination of Bush tax cuts and war spending. It has been spiraling ever since.

Just a reminder that MANY of us complained about the economy under GWB. But seriously, you REALLY cannot come into the present after 6 years of Obama? You can'[t defend and/or debate/discuss his policies and fuckups? Still the best you can do is refer to Bush no matter what this idiot does in office? Pathetic.

gabosaurus
03-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Just a reminder that MANY of us complained about the economy under GWB. But seriously, you REALLY cannot come into the present after 6 years of Obama? You can'[t defend and/or debate/discuss his policies and fuckups? Still the best you can do is refer to Bush no matter what this idiot does in office? Pathetic.

Presidents are generally idiots. One idiot follows another.
My point is that the economy has be screwed and the debt spiraling for decades. Yet you are picking out one specific segment and deciding it is worse than others. Which doesn't make any sense.

jimnyc
03-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Presidents are generally idiots. One idiot follows another.
My point is that the economy has be screwed and the debt spiraling for decades. Yet you are picking out one specific segment and deciding it is worse than others. Which doesn't make any sense.

Because EVERYTHING that is posted about Obama - you ALWAYS refer to Bush. Because you're an ignorant idiot incapable of putting up an argument. Hell, you admitted to me MANY times that you purposely troll members like aboutime and tailfins. And when not doing that, all you do is bring up GWB. 999 out of 1000 posts you put here make no sense.

T-R-O-L-L

aboutime
03-14-2014, 05:53 PM

Gabby. Do you get paid for every post you make DEFENDING Obama?