PDA

View Full Version : Ex-muslim arab-iranian women demonstrate nude in paris over islamic oppression…….

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-14-2014, 04:54 PM
http://tundratabloids.com/2014/03/ex-muslim-arab-iranian-women-demonstrate-nude-in-paris-over-islamic-oppression.html

Warning video in link given shows female nudity. Do not view if at work. No full frontal nudity but definitely shows breasts and naked buttocks..
You have been fairly warned , do not click link to view video unless you have decided it is safe for you to view ! The women may be over the top but I think their cause is a worthy one and they are brave to do it in protest. . They declare the caveman barbarism and female slavery existing in Islam and how it commands the women to be property of the men.

Note to admin -- remove immediately if deemed inappropriate .. Thanks--Tyr

gabosaurus
03-14-2014, 05:02 PM
The women may be over the top but I think their cause is a worthy one and they are brave to do it in protest. . They declare the caveman barbarism and female slavery existing in Islam and how it commands the women to be property of the men.

It happens in a lot of countries. Particularly in countries like Italy and most of South America. You can go to India and other SE Asian countries where women are considered the property of men. There are many Americans who feel women should be property.

jimnyc
03-14-2014, 05:22 PM
It happens in a lot of countries. Particularly in countries like Italy and most of South America. You can go to India and other SE Asian countries where women are considered the property of men. There are many Americans who feel women should be property.

And yet only ONE religion/place I know of where women LITERALLY have less rights, not only from their husbands, but from the law and from the government as well. You'll deny as will others, but the facts speak for themselves. Look at the laws and treatment of women in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia... All treated as less than men, undeniable.

gabosaurus
03-14-2014, 05:29 PM
And yet only ONE religion/place I know of where women LITERALLY have less rights, not only from their husbands, but from the law and from the government as well. You'll deny as will others, but the facts speak for themselves. Look at the laws and treatment of women in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia... All treated as less than men, undeniable.

I am not denying that. But, as outsiders, I don't see it as our responsibility to tell people how to live. I am offended by what happens in some South American countries, where women are often fired when they get pregnant. Or in India, where women often can't choose their own husbands.

jimnyc
03-14-2014, 05:32 PM
I am not denying that. But, as outsiders, I don't see it as our responsibility to tell people how to live. I am offended by what happens in some South American countries, where women are often fired when they get pregnant. Or in India, where women often can't choose their own husbands.

You act like a pissy little bitch anytime someone dares say anything about Islam and are always there to defend. Yet you don't do the same if someone condemns other things. So obviously your issue is with those who write things about Islam, and my issue is making you look like the uninformed and ignorant idiot you are.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-14-2014, 10:31 PM
It happens in a lot of countries. Particularly in countries like Italy and most of South America. You can go to India and other SE Asian countries where women are considered the property of men. There are many Americans who feel women should be property. None come even anywhere near as close to slavery as does Islam and its demeaning and subhuman treatment of women. You being a big lib shocks me that you seem to ignore that fact! I guess that some biases are far stronger that integrity huh? ;)
I noticed no bravo given by you for what those brave and dedicate women did.--Tyr

jafar00
03-15-2014, 01:31 AM
Are you surprised that such an oppressive regime as the Iranians is turning people away from Shia'ism?

NightTrain
03-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Are you surprised that such an oppressive regime as the Iranians is turning people away from Shia'ism?

Is anyone surprised that these are muzzies?

When are you going to do something to separate yourself from these animals and put a new face on islam?