PDA

View Full Version : "They grow beards, but they have nothing to do with Islam." Syrian jihadists (ISIS) d

jafar00
03-15-2014, 06:13 PM
And you keep calling this scum "Islamists"? "Islamic" terrorists? They are nothing of the sort.

Trail of destruction
ISIS occupied Tal Maarouf for less than 24 hours.
The Popular Protection Units (YPG) - the mainly Kurdish militia that controls this "canton", known as al-Jazira, along the Turkish and Iraqi borders in remote north-eastern Syria - rallied for a counter-attack, and the ISIS fighters pulled out.
They left behind an extraordinary trail of devastation in a village now virtually deserted except for chickens, cats, stray dogs and YPG fighters.
Any building associated with the YPG was ransacked and torched.
But by far the greatest damage was done to the village's two mosques, which were systematically demolished - not the collateral damage of war, but deliberate destruction.
There was even a pile of ashes and charred pages where a collection of Korans had been burnt, the verses of some of its Surahs still clearly identifiable on the delicately carbonised leaves.
For most Muslims, these would be the ultimate acts of desecration because they consider the Koran the sacred word of God.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-26512863

Gaffer
03-15-2014, 08:14 PM
The Kurds are a real sore spot for the muslims huh Jafar. They are hated by everyone in the region. I guess it's cause they will defend themselves. If you hate them that much there must be some redeeming quality to them.

jafar00
03-15-2014, 09:53 PM
The Kurds are a real sore spot for the muslims huh Jafar. They are hated by everyone in the region. I guess it's cause they will defend themselves. If you hate them that much there must be some redeeming quality to them.

The Mosques they destroyed were not Kurdish. Al Qaeda even disowned these guys so that tells you how bad they are.

And no, Muslims don't have problems with the Kurds except the separatists who are prone to terrorism.

Gaffer
03-16-2014, 08:27 AM
So how is there version of islam different then your version. I know AQ doesn't like them, and they feel the same. irac, iran and turkey dislike them as well. It seems all they want is a homeland to call their own. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-16-2014, 09:45 AM
So how is there version of islam different then your version. I know AQ doesn't like them, and they feel the same. irac, iran and turkey dislike them as well. It seems all they want is a homeland to call their own. :rolleyes:

How can anybody be against them just wanting a homeland. :rolleyes: Jafar should be cheering for them and sending them money too. ;) --Tyr

jafar00
03-16-2014, 01:53 PM

The Kurds? There is no version. There is only one Islam.

The reason why Iran, Iraq and Turkey have a problem is that they want to take land for a homeland and have resorted to terrorism to try and achieve it. It has nothing to do with religion.

Drummond
03-16-2014, 03:04 PM
I see you rely on the BBC for your material. Well .. the BBC isn't the most bias-free organisation there is !! They have their PC agenda, and they follow it, come-what-may.

Here's an example of what they're getting up to, these days --

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2581867/Good-Evans-BBC-bans-Jesus-Radio-2-Pop-star-Eliza-Doolittle-DJ-baffled-order-change-innocent-lyric.html

She's a squeaky-clean pop star who sings about young love and yearning.

But when Eliza Doolittle wanted to sing about Jesus she joined the ranks of artists such as the Sex Pistols and Frankie Goes To Hollywood by being censored by the BBC.

Eliza was asked to re-word her gentle love song Walking On Water for an appearance on the Chris Evans Show on Radio 2.

It refers to putting on Air Max trainers to run across the water to a yearned-for love.

The 25-year-old singer-songwriter said: ‘I had to change the lyrics from “Sometimes I wish I was Jesus, I’d get my Air Max on and run across the sea for you” to “Sometimes I wish it was easy to get my Air Max on and run across the sea for you”.

‘It was weird because I’m not being blasphemous, I just meant “I wish I could run across water and see you”, but maybe wishing for the power of God was blasphemous enough for them.’

The decision left Evans mystifed, given some of the songs he is allowed to play on his show.

He said last night: ‘Lyrics and the Beeb have always bamboozled me. We often play Lou Reed’s Walk On The Wild Side. Check out the lyrics in that song.’

The 1972 track touches on transexuality, drug use, and mentions a lewd sex act.

The censorship of Eliza’s song angered former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey, who said: ‘I am totally appalled. I’m not surprised the BBC is behind this because their attitude tends to be to dumb down the Christian message.

‘I am sorry the lady agreed to this because the sense of the song is lost. Walking on water and Jesus go together.’

The BBC’s decision is the latest in a series of PC judgments affecting artists and even the Corporation’s own broadcasters.

In 2011 there was uproar over reports that Jeremy Paxman had been asked to use obscure terms like ‘Common Era’ and ‘Before Common Era’, rather than AD and BC, so as not to offend non-Christians.

I suggest you base your future offerings, Jafar, on a less biased source in future !

jafar00
03-16-2014, 04:18 PM
I see you rely on the BBC for your material. Well .. the BBC isn't the most bias-free organisation there is !! They have their PC agenda, and they follow it, come-what-may.

Here's an example of what they're getting up to, these days --

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2581867/Good-Evans-BBC-bans-Jesus-Radio-2-Pop-star-Eliza-Doolittle-DJ-baffled-order-change-innocent-lyric.html

I suggest you base your future offerings, Jafar, on a less biased source in future !

Despite your opinion on the story's source, what kind of Muslim destroys a place of worship and piles up Qur'aans and sets them alight?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Despite your opinion on the story's source, what kind of Muslim destroys a place of worship and piles up Qur'aans and sets them alight?

I'll tell you what kind Jafar. The kind that burns bibles, murders innocent women and children and treat women as either property or animals. The kind that murder unarmed monks and burn non-Muslim holy places. Perhaps should you open your eyes you will see the evil within Islam . I hope you do for methinks you have your heart in the right place but your mind and eyes have been diverted by constant demands of obedience -praying a gadzillion times a day--is actually a form of brainwashing IMHO. --Tyr

Drummond
03-16-2014, 06:52 PM
I'll tell you what kind Jafar. The kind that burns bibles, murders innocent women and children and treat women as either property or animals. The kind that murder unarmed monks and burn non-Muslim holy places. Perhaps should you open your eyes you will see the evil within Islam . I hope you do for methinks you have your heart in the right place but your mind and eyes have been diverted by constant demands of obedience -praying a gadzillion times a day--is actually a form of brainwashing IMHO. --Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

... and blind support for Hamas isn't helping Jafar any, either ....

jafar00
03-16-2014, 10:26 PM
I'll tell you what kind Jafar. The kind that burns bibles, murders innocent women and children and treat women as either property or animals. The kind that murder unarmed monks and burn non-Muslim holy places. Perhaps should you open your eyes you will see the evil within Islam . I hope you do for methinks you have your heart in the right place but your mind and eyes have been diverted by constant demands of obedience -praying a gadzillion times a day--is actually a form of brainwashing IMHO. --Tyr

Attacking places of worship and those inside taking shelter is a mortal sin in Islam and totally forbidden.

Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been wronged; and Allah is indeed Able to give them victory; Those who have been driven from their homes unjustly only because they said: Our Lord is Allah - For had it not been for Allah's repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft mentioned, would assuredly have been pulled down. Verily Allah helpeth one who helpeth Him. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty (22:39-40)

The people burning bibles and Churches, murdering innocent women and children, monks, and who treat their women as property or animals are acting in a way contrary to Islam. So I ask again, what kind of Muslim would desecrate a place of worship and the books inside? Answer: Mushrikeen. Hypocrites. Those who are cursed time and time again in the Qur'aan.

These people were known the the Prophet Mohamed (saw) 1600+ years ago. I think this Hadith applies to these Al Qaeda and similarly inspired groups with their beards and their holier than thou, I'm more Muslim than you attitudes.

<tbody>
http://www.sahih-bukhari.com/image/book.gif Volume 6, Book 61, Number 578 :

Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow."

</tbody>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-17-2014, 08:46 AM
afar00;685788]Attacking places of worship and those inside taking shelter is a mortal sin in Islam and totally forbidden.

Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been wronged; and Allah is indeed Able to give them victory; Those who have been driven from their homes unjustly only because they said: Our Lord is Allah - For had it not been for Allah's repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft mentioned, would assuredly have been pulled down. Verily Allah helpeth one who helpeth Him. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty (22:39-40)

The people burning bibles and Churches, murdering innocent women and children, monks, and who treat their women as property or animals are acting in a way contrary to Islam. So I ask again, what kind of Muslim would desecrate a place of worship and the books inside? Answer: Mushrikeen. Hypocrites. Those who are cursed time and time again in the Qur'aan.

These people were known the the Prophet Mohamed (saw) 1600+ years ago. I think this Hadith applies to these Al Qaeda and similarly inspired groups with their beards and their holier than thou, I'm more Muslim than you attitudes.

<tbody>
http://www.sahih-bukhari.com/image/book.gif Volume 6, Book 61, Number 578 :

Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow."

</tbody>[/QUOTE]

[
QUOTE]http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Deceivers,-Of-Christians

8 Bible Verses about Deceivers, Of Christians

Romans 16:18

Verse Concepts
For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Verse Concepts
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

Colossians 2:4

Verse Concepts
I say this so that no one will delude you with persuasive argument.

1 Timothy 4:1

Verse Concepts
But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,

Mark 13:22

Verse Concepts
for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

2 Timothy 3:13

Verse Concepts
But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2 Corinthians 11:14

Verse Concepts

No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:3

But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Deceivers,-Of-Christians#sthash.g7x3QK8O.dpuf

[/QUOTE]

Bible Verses about Seducers
2 Timothy 3:13

Verse Concepts
But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2 John 1:7-11

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. Watch yourselves, that you do not lose what we have accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward. Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son. read more.

2 Kings 21:9

Verse Concepts
But they did not listen, and Manasseh seduced them to do evil more than the nations whom the LORD destroyed before the sons of Israel.

Ezekiel 13:10

Verse Concepts
"It is definitely because they have misled My people by saying, `Peace!' when there is no peace. And when anyone builds a wall, behold, they plaster it over with whitewash;

Mark 13:22

Verse Concepts
for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Acts 20:30

Verse Concepts
and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.

1 Timothy 4:1

Verse Concepts
But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,

Revelation 2:20

Verse Concepts
`But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.

Ezekiel 13:9-10

"So My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will have no place in the council of My people, nor will they be written down in the register of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel, that you may know that I am the Lord GOD. "It is definitely because they have misled My people by saying, `Peace!' when there is no peace. And when anyone builds a wall, behold, they plaster it over with whitewash;

1 John 2:26

Verse Concepts
These things I have written to you concerning those who are trying to deceive you.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Seducers#sthash.YfVOQ49f.dpuf

Warnings abound in the bible about such people. The world has always had them. And no matter the religion they still work for the same master--The Dark Lord--Lucifer. -Tyr

Gaffer
03-17-2014, 09:47 AM
The Kurds? There is no version. There is only one Islam.

The reason why Iran, Iraq and Turkey have a problem is that they want to take land for a homeland and have resorted to terrorism to try and achieve it. It has nothing to do with religion.

That is the exact same statement you use to support hamas and the pals against Israel. So how are the Kurds different from the pals? They use the same methods against sovereign states. The difference being that those states are muslim.

As for one version? does that mean sunni and shea are the same? Are the Kurds somehow a different religion that has nothing to do with islam?

jafar00
03-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Warnings abound in the bible about such people. The world has always had them. And no matter the religion they still work for the same master--The Dark Lord--Lucifer. -Tyr

Good. We agree the "takfiroon" or salafi inspired groups are evil. :thumb:

That is the exact same statement you use to support hamas and the pals against Israel. So how are the Kurds different from the pals? They use the same methods against sovereign states. The difference being that those states are muslim.

That's different. In the Palestinian version, the Israelis are like the Kurds of that region. Terrorists who decided the land was theirs but in this case, they succeeded. Remember, they used terrorist groups like Irgun and Lehi to advance their aims.

As for one version? does that mean sunni and shea are the same? Are the Kurds somehow a different religion that has nothing to do with islam?

Most Kurds follow Islam but some are Jews, Christians, Zoastrians, Yazidi and other minority beliefs. You can't paint all Kurds with the same brush but if you must, they are majority Sunni.

Gaffer
03-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Good. We agree the "takfiroon" or salafi inspired groups are evil. :thumb:

That's different. In the Palestinian version, the Israelis are like the Kurds of that region. Terrorists who decided the land was theirs but in this case, they succeeded. Remember, they used terrorist groups like Irgun and Lehi to advance their aims.

Most Kurds follow Islam but some are Jews, Christians, Zoastrians, Yazidi and other minority beliefs. You can't paint all Kurds with the same brush but if you must, they are majority Sunni.

There is no country of palistine. Therefore the pal version does not apply. So how are the Kurds different than the pals? They use the same tactics against Turkey and iran as hamas does against Israel. Yet you support hamas and not the Kurds. Why is that? I think it's because they can't be used as the pals are to vent hatred for the Jews.