PDA

View Full Version : New York Gun Owners Burn Gun Registration Forms

Jeff
03-19-2014, 06:43 AM
Personally I believe this is the beginning of what could be our next civil war, now understand I said could be, if Obama keeps up with this mandatory stripping of law abiding citizens guns yes it will break out into a war. If NY residents will stand up ( seeing how it is a liberal state ) what do you think will happen when they try and push this on states where people use guns for everyday needs, yes Obama is taking us down a dead end road and he knows it but travels it just the same.

(The Blaze) – Gun rights advocates in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., reportedly burned nearly one thousand gun registration forms to ashes in a clear act of civil disobedience.Under the hastily-passed SAFE Act, Gun owners have until April 15 to register their so-called semi-automatic rifles that fall under the state’s own definition of “military-style assault weapons.” The forms they burned are the very forms the state wants them to turn in registering their firearms.

http://www.teaparty.org/new-york-gun-owners-burn-gun-registration-forms-37134/

Noir
03-20-2014, 01:23 PM
This 'America could descend into civil war because if this' gets mentioned a lot, my question would be, at what point would middle class americans (as i'd guess most on this site are) consider it justified for other middle class americans to start killing police and military? Because at some point in this presumed war, this would happen.

And as an added caveat, during this 'civil war' if 2 police murderers were arrested by the state, 1 said they did it to protect the constitution, and 1 said he did it for Allah, are one, both, or neither terrorists?