PDA

View Full Version : ‘Gun’ Tattoo Mistakenly Brings Heavily Armed Police To Maine Man’s Home

jimnyc
03-19-2014, 03:47 PM
Must be one hell of a tattoo. I can't imagine mistaking a tattoo for the real thing. And "even if", we're now going to call the police on people for carrying a gun in their own home?

NORRIDGEWOCK, Maine (AP) — Police armed with assault rifles descended on a Maine man’s home after members of a tree removal crew he’d told to clear off his property reported that he had a gun.

Turns out the “gun” the tree crew had seen on Michael Smith of Norridgewock was just a life-sized tattoo of a handgun on his stomach.

Smith, who works nights, was asleep when the tree crew contracted by a utility to trim branches near power lines, woke him up at about 10 a.m. Tuesday.

He went outside shirtless and yelled at the workers to leave. When he’s not wearing a shirt, the tattoo looks like a gun tucked into his waistband.

Smith tells the Morning Sentinel the tattoo has never been a problem before.

Police didn’t charge him.

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/gun-tattoo-mistakenly-brings-heavily-armed-police-to-maine-mans-home/

Voted4Reagan
03-19-2014, 05:53 PM
Must be one hell of a tattoo. I can't imagine mistaking a tattoo for the real thing. And "even if", we're now going to call the police on people for carrying a gun in their own home?

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/gun-tattoo-mistakenly-brings-heavily-armed-police-to-maine-mans-home/

I am surprised the Tattoo wasn't Confiscated by Connecticut officials...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-19-2014, 06:05 PM
AMAZING THAT SUCH GAY WEENIES DIDNT TRY TO MAKE A DATE WITH HIM. How any grown man could make that mistake goes well beyond my ability to understand. Makes one wonder if that crew was a group of school teachers moonlighting. :laugh:--Tyr

gabosaurus
03-19-2014, 08:31 PM
As we all know, some Men From Maine are not exactly bright. :rolleyes:

aboutime
03-19-2014, 09:45 PM
As we all know, some Men From Maine are not exactly bright. :rolleyes:

You mean, in comparison to you gabby? Good thing they didn't mention CA. How embarrassing would that be for YOU?