PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Final Four: Florida, Arizona, MSU, Louisville, with Sparty winning

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-19-2014, 09:54 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/obama-s-final-four--florida--arizona--michigan-state--louisville-140435870.html

Obama's Final Four: Florida, Arizona, MSU, Louisville, with Sparty winning

Jay Busbee
By Jay Busbee
12 hours ago

The Dagger

President Barack Obama has unveiled his Final Four picks, and they're pretty — wait for it — conservative.

The Baracket includes a Final Four of Florida, Arizona, Michigan State and Louisville. His Elite Eight includes Kansas, Wisconsin, Villanova and Duke.

His overall champion: Michigan State, topping fellow No. 4 seed Louisville in the championship game.

"Tom Izzo is a great tournament coach," Obama said on SportsCenter. "I've got Michigan State going all the way ... He knows how to motivate folks and he knows how to coach. My pick: Michigan State. Bring it home for me. It's been a while since I've won my pool."

[Get a chance at $1 billion: Register to play the Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge now!]

Last year, Obama's bracket ranked in the 74.4th percentile of ESPN.com brackets. Still, his late-round picks have been fairly sketchy: according to the National Journal, of the last 24 Final Four teams, Obama has picked only seven correctly. (For those who will inevitably whine that a president should be running the country instead of making NCAA picks, we're sure you won't check any tourney scores this week until you clock out, right?)

Obama's picks are fairly chalky, as they've been for most of the six years he's been releasing his presidential bracket. (Related: expect Fox News to roll out a bracket featuring No. 16 Coastal Carolina meeting No. 16 Weber State for the national championship.) While the No. 4s of Louisville and Michigan State are the two lowest-seeded teams he has reaching the Elite Eight, both are considered underseeded and both are trendy picks across the country. His only significant early-round upsets are No. 12s Harvard and North Dakota State over No. 5s Cincinnati and Oklahoma, respectively.

"I know these are not imaginative picks," Obama conceded during a SportsCenter airing of his bracket. "But I think they're the right ones."

Here we are trillions in debt, bumcare a disaster, extremely bad economy, millions unemployed, almost 50 million on food stamps, Iran getting a nuke, Russia grabbing territory, China trying to push everybody around including us , Syria told him to fk off, muslims murdering wherever they please and this ffing buffoon spends all day picking his final four bracket!!!
Folks , this would be unbelievable if written into a Hollywood script!! Yet its real..
The man is a damn disgrace and anybody that thinks HE is not is about as smart as a bucket of rocks IMHO!! And sending his other scummy half on a paid vacation(on our dime no less ) to China as if everything is peachy. He not only acts like a damn king he lives like one too. --Tyr

Jeff
03-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Here we are trillions in debt, bumcare a disaster, extremely bad economy, millions unemployed, almost 50 million on food stamps, Iran getting a nuke, Russia grabbing territory, China trying to push everybody around including us , Syria told him to fk off, muslims murdering wherever they please and this ffing buffoon spends all day picking his final four bracket!!!
Folks , this would be unbelievable if written into a Hollywood script!! Yet its real..

If it was a Hollywood script it would be a horror-comedy, yes the stuff this clown does is so scary it is funny ( if he wasn't doing it to our Country that is )

The man is a damn disgrace and anybody that thinks HE is not is about as smart as a bucket of rocks IMHO!! And sending his other scummy half on a paid vacation(on our dime no less ) to China as if everything is peachy. He not only acts like a damn king he lives like one too. --Tyr

This man is doing exactly what he set out to do and the numbers prove it, Obama came on board to destroy America and is doing a great job at it, how sad that a wannabe Dictator is allowed to run free in our streets let alone run them. As for his babies momma what a piece of shit she is, and remember she was never proud of her country until her babies daddy took office and her and her litter as well as her mother can travel and shop on our dime, now she is one fine sister ( that is until they get booted out of DC then she will go back to traveling to the east side of Chicago for vacation :laugh: )

fj1200
03-20-2014, 07:49 AM
... with Sparty winning.

Now there's one policy I can get behind. You know because I'm a leftie and all. :laugh:

drummond fodder

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-20-2014, 08:52 AM
Now there's one policy I can get behind. You know because I'm a leftie and all. :laugh:

drummond fodder
That may be but it does not address the primary point of the OP at all. And perhaps that is the intent , huh?? You know there is a name for that amigo and its called "diversion" . -Tyr

fj1200
03-20-2014, 09:12 AM
That may be but it does not address the primary point of the OP at all.

Something out of nothing?

aboutime
03-20-2014, 01:37 PM
We all know why Obama has to pay more attention to Basketball, and the FINAL FOUR.

He couldn't pick his Home Town, State bro's. So...he picked Michigan....where DETROIT happens to be the last great Number of Democrat, Promised Voters who enjoy all of the FREE OBAMA STUFF.

As for basketball. It's just the best thing Obama can do...considering his Phony Golf game where NOBODY EVER HEARS, or LEARNS his score????