PDA

View Full Version : I'm inviting everyone to my cousin's wedding

gabosaurus
06-18-2007, 11:39 AM
My cousin Dahlia, who works for Los Angeles County Social Services, is (finally!) getting married at the end of August. She is marrying a nice legal assistant. They met at an immigration hearing that they both worked at a few years back.
Dahlia is the last of my close friends and family to be single (aside from my husband's older sister, who is a dedicated spinster).

The wedding will be in Spanish. I'm sure some illegals will be present. :coffee:

Kathianne
06-18-2007, 11:45 AM
My cousin Dahlia, who works for Los Angeles County Social Services, is (finally!) getting married at the end of August. She is marrying a nice legal assistant. They met at an immigration hearing that they both worked at a few years back.
Dahlia is the last of my close friends and family to be single (aside from my husband's older sister, who is a dedicated spinster).

The wedding will be in Spanish. I'm sure some illegals will be present. :coffee:

Ok, what's the address and date?

dan
06-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Was it Up in Smoke where the illegals ratted themselves out so they could get a free ride to TJ for a wedding?:laugh2:

jimnyc
06-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Do we get airfare and lodging with this invite? I can use a vacation! :)

gabosaurus
06-18-2007, 03:31 PM
The wedding will be in Alhambra, a cozy suburb of Los Angeles. You pay your own expenses. However, valet parking may be available. Look for the nice young men wearing Oakland Raiders shirts and red or blue bandanas. :cool: