PDA

View Full Version : Bam helps Iran get nukes as they practice on destroying one of our aircraft carriers!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2014, 09:00 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/us-puzzled-irans-mock-aircraft-carrier-190737033.html

US puzzled by Iran's mock-up of an aircraft carrier

AFP

18 hours ago

Washington (AFP) - Iran is building a crude mock-up of an American aircraft carrier at a ship yard on its Gulf coast and US officials said Friday the goal of the project remains a mystery.

Iran has made no attempt to hide its "curious" construction effort near Bandar Abbas on the Gulf, as commercial satellite imagery has shown a vessel gradually taking shape, resembling the outlines of a Nimitz-class carrier, three administration officials said.

"They got this barge and threw some wood on top of it to make it look like the USS Nimitz. That's all we know for sure," a defense official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told AFP.

"We think they're going to try to get some propaganda value out of it," he said. "We find it very curious...We don't know what Iran hopes to gain by building it."

Defense officials stressed that the vessel was not a working aircraft carrier, had no nuclear propulsion system and was essentially a barge outfitted to look -- but not operate -- like a carrier.

Officials said the Iranians have previously used barges in military exercises and later broadcast television footage of the vessels being blown up with missiles.

The project was first reported by the New York Times, which quoted officials speculating the Iranians may blow up the fake carrier for television cameras as a propaganda exercise.

"It is not surprising that Iranian naval forces might use a variety of tactics -- including military deception tactics -- to communicate and possibly demonstrate their resolve in the region," said a third US official, who asked not to be named.

Commercial satellite photos show a ship under construction in Gachin shipyard on the Gulf and more recent images reveal a vessel with the unmistakable design of a Nimitz-class carrier, along with fake aircraft parked on the deck.

The puzzling project came to light at a moment of lowered tensions with Iran and intense diplomacy, as Washington and major powers try to broker an agreement with Tehran over its disputed nuclear program.

Over the past year, Iran has stepped back from assertive maneuvers in the Gulf, officials said, as previously Iranian speed boats had sometimes swarmed around US warships passing through the Strait of Hormuz.

Most likely for propaganda purposes or to use as a target to sink while filming it. Then use that film later to inspire other idiots with.. They do love their propaganda --have that in common with many of their leftist allies..

Say would a 777 stolen plane fully loaded with high explosives take out an American aircraft carrier if flown directly into it? You know their other big victory 9/11 was with hijacked planes. Not that the Iranian muslim fools flying one could get it close enough to crash into one of ours but such fools may think Allah could give them such a win.. :laugh:--Tyr

Gaffer
03-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Most likely for propaganda purposes or to use as a target to sink while filming it. Then use that film later to inspire other idiots with.. They do love their propaganda --have that in common with many of their leftist allies..

Say would a 777 stolen plane fully loaded with high explosives take out an American aircraft carrier if flown directly into it? You know their other big victory 9/11 was with hijacked planes. Not that the Iranian muslim fools flying one could get it close enough to crash into one of ours but such fools may think Allah could give them such a win.. :laugh:--Tyr

How about a 777 loaded with a nuke and set to fly over a high population area looking totally innocent until it explodes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2014, 05:49 PM
How about a 777 loaded with a nuke and set to fly over a high population area looking totally innocent until it explodes.
Sounds exactly like a plan they would hatch...and expect to succeed...-Tyr

jafar00
03-22-2014, 07:39 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/252/0/c/asterix_and_obelix___dogmatix_by_captainjamesman-d2yeeib.png

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2014, 11:14 AM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/252/0/c/asterix_and_obelix___dogmatix_by_captainjamesman-d2yeeib.png

Sorry Jafar, but I haven't a clue what that cartoon pic represents. I guess it must be some cultural thing maybe.. --Tyr

Drummond
03-23-2014, 01:41 PM

... your point, Jafar .. ??

How's your Islam sanitation agenda coming along, Jafar ?

jafar00
03-23-2014, 08:07 PM
Sorry Jafar, but I haven't a clue what that cartoon pic represents. I guess it must be some cultural thing maybe.. --Tyr

Just pointing out that these conspiracy theories are a little loony, and I'm not talking about Canadian currency.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2014, 08:45 PM
Just pointing out that these conspiracy theories are a little loony, and I'm not talking about Canadian currency. What conspiracy theories would that be? I do not know what --"these"-- means.. -Tyr

gabosaurus
03-23-2014, 11:04 PM
We should arm both Iran and Israel and let them blow each other up. Thereby wiping out two terrorist states at the same time.

jafar00
03-24-2014, 03:39 AM
What conspiracy theories would that be? I do not know what --"these"-- means.. -Tyr

Well, the one about Iran hijacking MH307 for later use as a missile against an Aircraft carrier or to explode a nuke over a US city. Pure fantasy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Well, the one about Iran hijacking MH307 for later use as a missile against an Aircraft carrier or to explode a nuke over a US city. Pure fantasy.

You are right Jafar , who would ever believe terrorists would use planes as weapons! I do not know what I was thinking with such unrealistic crap. :rolleyes:--Tyr

jafar00
03-24-2014, 07:47 PM
You are right Jafar , who would ever believe terrorists would use planes as weapons! I do not know what I was thinking with such unrealistic crap. :rolleyes:--Tyr

Well, the Malaysian PM was on TV saying it most likely crashed into the Indian Ocean SW of my home town at least according to the latest satellite data. There goes your hijack for a weapon theory right out the door.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2014, 07:57 PM
Well, the Malaysian PM was on TV saying it most likely crashed into the Indian Ocean SW of my home town at least according to the latest satellite data. There goes your hijack for a weapon theory right out the door.

Let the dumbasses speak when they have found the plane until then its just damn guessing. No different than my guess or that of anybody else. -Tyr

Gaffer
03-24-2014, 09:21 PM
It's all speculation at this point and may remain so for years, or until the plane blows... I mean turns up over some city.

I think the media is using this as an excuse not to cover russia and the Urkraine.

gabosaurus
03-24-2014, 11:57 PM
It's all speculation at this point and may remain so for years, or until the plane blows... I mean turns up over some city.

I think the media is using this as an excuse not to cover russia and the Urkraine.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rQvRfjf6O0M/UFtjk8uwfAI/AAAAAAAAA5E/HV3FjARrMZU/s1600/Facepalm+Colage.+Eeyup_40a9a2_3197505.gif

unbelievable...

jimnyc
03-25-2014, 06:45 AM
If and when someone replies, can we please attempt to stay at least somewhat on topic? And not jump immediately into idiocy? It's annoying to scroll down a thread and see good back and forth, and always one person trolling with one liners and dumb things attempting to screw up the thread.

jafar00
03-25-2014, 03:59 PM
If and when someone replies, can we please attempt to stay at least somewhat on topic? And not jump immediately into idiocy? It's annoying to scroll down a thread and see good back and forth, and always one person trolling with one liners and dumb things attempting to screw up the thread.

But the topic was a joke to begin with.

jimnyc
03-25-2014, 04:27 PM

I'm not one to judge that. If it were literally a joke it would be in the humor section. If someone thinks its that far out there that they consider it laughable, they can easily refute in a normal discussion/debate. Alternatively, they can just bypass threads that they think is not worth their time. Or some can be hypocrites, and go to threads solely to troll and post stupid pictures.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-25-2014, 06:24 PM

You mean like the repeated denials you post about Islam's murdering campaign around the world and its goal to force ALL to submit to it's tyranny? A joke alright but a very bad one to all its victims..

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks
^^^^ 48 pages , 719 posts and 14,327 views.. Yet you've not proven any of it to be lies. You did issue your rather feeble cry that its just a hate site. If so why haven't you proven those listed , sourced and linked facts are hate filled lies?? Or maybe get one of your defenders(appeasers) to tackle that impossible task. ;)-Tyr

jafar00
03-25-2014, 07:53 PM
You mean like the repeated denials you post about Islam's murdering campaign around the world and its goal to force ALL to submit to it's tyranny? A joke alright but a very bad one to all its victims..

You started a thread by first claiming that Obama is helping Iran get nukes despite the story not even mentioning it, then you went off on a tangent suggesting that Iran stole a certain Boeing 777 to use in an attack against the US.

You are living in a fantasy world Tyr. A dangerous one.

namvet
03-26-2014, 11:15 AM
and now their building a fake US aircraft carrier to blow up

http://i62.tinypic.com/2agn8zt.jpg

Iran Is Building a Fake U.S. Aircraft Carrier, Possibly So They Can Blow It Up

<cite class="byline" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1em; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); font-style: normal; ">By Margaret Hartman (http://nymag.com/author/margaret%20hartmann)</cite>

<cite class="byline" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1em; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); font-style: normal; ">http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/03/iran-aircraft-carrier-fake.htmlstory</cite>

jafar00
03-26-2014, 04:11 PM
and now their building a fake US aircraft carrier to blow up

http://i62.tinypic.com/2agn8zt.jpg

Iran Is Building a Fake U.S. Aircraft Carrier, Possibly So They Can Blow It Up

<cite class="byline" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1em; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); font-style: normal; ">By Margaret Hartman (http://nymag.com/author/margaret%20hartmann)</cite>

<cite class="byline" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1em; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); font-style: normal; ">http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/03/iran-aircraft-carrier-fake.htmlstory</cite>

Someone didn't bother to read the OP ;)

namvet
03-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Someone didn't bother to read the OP ;)

your right. you didn't

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2014, 06:19 PM
You started a thread by first claiming that Obama is helping Iran get nukes despite the story not even mentioning it, then you went off on a tangent suggesting that Iran stole a certain Boeing 777 to use in an attack against the US.

You are living in a fantasy world Tyr. A dangerous one.

I am a dangerous man. Anybody daring to present TRUTH to combat this world of lies is dangerous and so says this dictatorial Obama government. Just like they stated that our returning combat veterans were potential terrorists! You need to step off the prayer rug and really study the world more. I think the carpet burn is getting to you. ;)--Tyr

namvet
03-26-2014, 06:38 PM
I am a dangerous man. Anybody daring to present TRUTH to combat this world of lies is dangerous and so says this dictatorial Obama government. Just like they stated that our returning combat veterans were potential terrorists! You need to step off the prayer rug and really study the world more. I think the carpet burn is getting to you. ;)--Tyr

http://www.bibleprobe.com/osama-carpet.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2014, 07:28 PM
http://www.bibleprobe.com/osama-carpet.jpg

The carpet man is outmatched in every way possible. No guns and not even any Korans to throw at people. :laugh:-Tyr

jafar00
03-26-2014, 10:16 PM

So where is the truth? Where did the Iranians hide MH370? :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2014, 10:37 PM
So where is the truth? Where did the Iranians hide MH370? :laugh2:

Guessing what may have happened is not stating something DID HAPPEN. Offering a possible action is not stating such action is a fact. Apparently you are confused on these points or else just wanting to find something to ridicule me with because when I post sourced, linked and verifiable facts you just claim --"hate site"-- and then run from them.. How's that working out for you?? - ;)-Tyr

Jeff
03-30-2014, 05:10 AM
With what these animals have done in the recent past is it wrong to speculate what they may do, HELL NO and of course the two that disagree are screaming how one is the only real Muslim and the other just says things to piss people off :rolleyes: seems like a waste to even debate it , all those with a open mind know that at any time we can be attacked again so the best Defense is being prepared for anything.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2014, 06:32 PM
With what these animals have done in the recent past is it wrong to speculate what they may do, HELL NO and of course the two that disagree are screaming how one is the only real Muslim and the other just says things to piss people off :rolleyes: seems like a waste to even debate it , all those with a open mind know that at any time we can be attacked again so the best Defense is being prepared for anything.

Only bias to ever have is a bias for the truth. Some people go the opposite direction and simply hate the truth and hate any that present it. Then to add insult to injury they very often accuse the truth presenter as being a rabid hater! We see such here past and present and certainly will continue to see it more in the future. -Tyr