PDA

View Full Version : Jane Fonda To Be Honored As Example Of Using Fame To Do Good In The World. JANE. FOND

Jeff
03-24-2014, 08:58 AM
It's disgusting that anyone could honor such a woman !!

The Vietnam War was a tough time for America. We lost family, friends, loved ones. No one who was touched by the “conflict’ would call it America’s better days. It was a lot of bad news and bad outcomes.
But there were thousands of men and women who believed in the uniform, and in the oath we still take today: “I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.” Some of those true patriots were held in POW camps, and they suffered things that nightmares are made of. Some didn’t make it. Others came home changed. For most, the person who left these shores is gone forever, in one way or another.There were many civilians who were in positions to provide comfort to those so imprisoned, who had a chancee to help. One person in particular springs to mind who had an opportunity to make a difference, maybe even to save lives, but did not. Instead she decided to become a traitor.

This week I read that Jane Fonda is being honored (http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-jane-fonda-honorusc-school-dramatic-arts-20140317,0,3423811.story#ixzz2wqIFt8NW) by the USC School for Dramatic Arts.

http://therightscoop.com/jane-fonda-to-be-honored-as-example-of-using-fame-to-do-good-in-the-world-jane-fonda/

aboutime
03-24-2014, 07:15 PM
It's disgusting that anyone could honor such a woman !!

http://therightscoop.com/jane-fonda-to-be-honored-as-example-of-using-fame-to-do-good-in-the-world-jane-fonda/

Jeff. Wouldn't expect any less from the HOME OFFICE OF LIBERALISM...USC.

If they are so under-educated that they refuse to admit, or see what NUTJOB FONDA did...possibly to their relatives during NAM. They deserve to be remembered...just as she is remembered.
BETRAYAL of fellow citizens...either in uniform, or out. Is nothing short of TREASON.

Wonder what the family members of those she betrayed think of her????

No need since CESSPOOL waste is worth more than anything she is, or has been.

Oh, and just in case anyone gets the idea I might not like her.

Never have.

gabosaurus
03-24-2014, 11:42 PM
What makes Jane Fonda any different than Ted Nugent? Why doesn't anyone call him "Hanoi Ted" for avoiding the draft and criticizing those who went?

Jeff
03-25-2014, 06:21 AM
What makes Jane Fonda any different than Ted Nugent? Why doesn't anyone call him "Hanoi Ted" for avoiding the draft and criticizing those who went?

Lets see Ted voicing his opinion is the same as Jane taking pictures with the enemy :rolleyes:

How about read this,

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given.

Yes Jane is a traitor that should be hung for treason, Ted is a famous person who voiced his opinion , good comparison :poke:

aboutime
03-25-2014, 02:01 PM

GABBY. Not that it matters to you at all, being confronted by truth. But Nugent never went to Vietnam, sat across a table from an American POW, took a note designed to save American lives, then handed it to the ENEMY.

HANOI JANE Betrayed Our POW'S that day. And probably caused the DEATH of untold numbers of Americans in uniform.
Sounds like you would enjoy doing the very same thing to me.
Do you like being called HANOI GABBY?

jafar00
03-25-2014, 03:38 PM
What exactly did she do wrong? I remember her for her fitness videos that got fat asses off the couch to get a bit fitter.

jimnyc
03-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Lets see Ted voicing his opinion is the same as Jane taking pictures with the enemy :rolleyes:

How about read this,

Yes Jane is a traitor that should be hung for treason, Ted is a famous person who voiced his opinion , good comparison :poke:

Only an idiot like the one you quoted would equate what Nugent did to what Fonda did. Actually, most idiots I know wouldn't even go there. But the ignorant garbage type jump right in!

jimnyc
03-25-2014, 04:16 PM
What exactly did she do wrong? I remember her for her fitness videos that got fat asses off the couch to get a bit fitter.

In a nutshell:

Fonda visited Hanoi in July 1972. Among other statements, she said the United States had been intentionally targeting the dike system along the Red River. The columnist Joseph Kraft, who was also touring North Vietnam, said he believed the damage to the dikes was incidental and was being used as propaganda by Hanoi, and that, if the U.S. Air Force were "truly going after the dikes, it would do so in a methodical, not a harum-scarum way".[38]

In North Vietnam, Fonda was photographed seated on an anti-aircraft battery; the controversial photo outraged a number of Americans.[39] In her 2005 autobiography, she wrote that she was manipulated into sitting on the battery; she had been horrified at the implications of the pictures and regretted they were taken. In a recent entry at her official website, Fonda explained:

It happened on my last day in Hanoi. I was exhausted and an emotional wreck after the 2-week visit ... The translator told me that the soldiers wanted to sing me a song. He translated as they sung. It was a song about the day 'Uncle Ho' declared their country's independence in Hanoi's Ba Dinh Square. I heard these words: "All men are created equal; they are given certain rights; among these are life, Liberty and Happiness." These are the words Ho pronounced at the historic ceremony. I began to cry and clap. These young men should not be our enemy. They celebrate the same words Americans do. The soldiers asked me to sing for them in return ... I memorized a song called "Day Ma Di", written by anti-war South Vietnamese students. I knew I was slaughtering it, but everyone seemed delighted that I was making the attempt. I finished. Everyone was laughing and clapping, including me ... Here is my best, honest recollection of what happened: someone (I don't remember who) led me towards the gun, and I sat down, still laughing, still applauding. It all had nothing to do with where I was sitting. I hardly even thought about where I was sitting. The cameras flashed ... It is possible that it was a set up, that the Vietnamese had it all planned. I will never know. But if they did I can't blame them. The buck stops here. If I was used, I allowed it to happen ... a two-minute lapse of sanity that will haunt me forever ... But the photo exists, delivering its message regardless of what I was doing or feeling. I carry this heavy in my heart. I have apologized numerous times for any pain I may have caused servicemen and their families because of this photograph. It was never my intention to cause harm.[40]

During her trip, Fonda made ten radio broadcasts in which she denounced American political and military leaders as "war criminals". Fonda has defended her decision to travel to North Vietnam and her radio broadcasts.[41][42] During the course of her visit, Fonda visited American prisoners of war (POWs), and brought back messages from them to their families. When cases of torture began to emerge among POWs returning to the United States, Fonda called the returning POWs "hypocrites and liars", adding "These were not men who had been tortured. These were not men who had been starved. These were not men who had been brainwashed."[43] Later, on the subject of torture used during the Vietnam War, Fonda told The New York Times in 1973, "I'm quite sure that there were incidents of torture ... but the pilots who were saying it was the policy of the Vietnamese and that it was systematic, I believe that's a lie."[44] Fonda said the POWs were "military careerists and professional killers" who are "trying to make themselves look self-righteous, but they are war criminals according to the law".[42] Her visits to the POW camp led to persistent and exaggerated rumors which were repeated widely in the press and continued to circulate on the Internet decades later. Fonda has personally denied the rumors.[40] Interviews with two of the alleged victims specifically named in the emails showed these allegations to be false as they had never met Fonda.[42]

In 1972, Fonda helped fund and organize the Indochina Peace Campaign, which[45] continued to mobilize antiwar activists across the nation after the 1973 Paris Peace Agreement, through 1975, when the United States withdrew from Vietnam.[46]

Because of her time in North Vietnam, the ensuing circulated rumors regarding the visit, and statements made following her return, resentment against her among veterans and those currently serving in the U.S. military still exists. For example, for many years at the U.S. Naval Academy, when a plebe shouted out "Goodnight, Jane Fonda!", the entire company replied "Goodnight, bitch!"[47] This practice has since been prohibited by the academy's Plebe Summer Standard Operating Procedures.[48] In 2005, Michael A. Smith, a U.S. Navy veteran, was arrested for disorderly conduct in Kansas City, Missouri, after he spat chewing tobacco in Fonda's face during a book-signing event for her autobiography, My Life So Far. He told reporters that he "consider[ed] it a debt of honor", adding "she spit in our faces for 37 years. It was absolutely worth it. There are a lot of veterans who would love to do what I did." Fonda refused to press charges.[31][49]
Regrets

In a 1988 interview with Barbara Walters, Fonda expressed regret for some of her comments and actions, stating:

I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did. I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I'm very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families. [...] I will go to my grave regretting the photograph of me in an anti-aircraft gun, which looks like I was trying to shoot at American planes. It hurt so many soldiers. It galvanized such hostility. It was the most horrible thing I could possibly have done. It was just thoughtless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Fonda#.22Hanoi_Jane.22_controversy

aboutime
03-25-2014, 04:20 PM

Really? Maybe you won't see it as doing anything wrong, but. Reality is. During the Vietnam war. She visited an Infamous North Vietnam POW prison called the "Hanoi Hilton" by Americans held there. FONDA smiled, and spoke with an American who silently passed her a note, explaining how the TREATMENT wasn't as it appeared, and that torture was being used against them.

Fonda smiled, and pretended to be the SWEETHEART she would never be, by exposing the American, and never passing the information. Actually claiming that SHE was against the War...to our enemies there..at the time.
She BETRAYED, and Possibly caused the later deaths of many Americans.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID DO WRONG.
Too bad you probably feel so supportive of her, and people like her.

SO. To me and THOUSANDS of other VIETNAM WAR VETERANS. FONDA IS NOTHING BUT HUMAN WASTE.

jafar00
03-25-2014, 11:08 PM
So she was against that wasteful war. So what?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2014, 12:35 AM
F that traitorous bitch she should be executed for treason as should Kerry as both were and are traitors. I'd spit on her too if given a chance.. I'd gladly stomp Kerry's traitorous ass too.-Tyr

jimnyc
03-26-2014, 06:53 AM
So she was against that wasteful war. So what?

Seriously, you read that entry and all you see was that she was against the war? You think it's normal for someone to pal around with the enemy during wartime, and to criticize their country at the same time, and then to condemn the soldiers, and then call so many of them liars after the fact?

Jafar, here in the USA we are very proud of our military and we see those who put their lives on the line as heroes. And even if we disagree with the war itself, we still love our troops and support them. We wouldn't do anything to put their lives at risk, or to embolden the enemy. It's one thing to be against a war, and another thing entirely if you go to visit the opposing country and hang out with the enemy and then talk shit about your own countries troops. Seriously, if you see nothing wrong with that, that you would place anti-war beliefs above the lives of your fellow citizens/soldiers, then there's not a lot more to say.

But I gotta ask. Imagine a Palestinian, going over to Israel and hanging out with Israeli troops and their missiles and tanks. This person talks all kinds of smack about Palestinian soldiers and makes wild accusations about them. This person is seen having a blast with the Israeli soldiers. Then after leaving continues to tell others that the Palestinian soldiers are cowards, liars, professional killers... We both know this person would never be back in Palestine and if so would be dead. At least we just condemned this bitch.

Jeff
03-26-2014, 08:04 AM
We both know this person would never be back in Palestine and if so would be dead. At least we just condemned this bitch.

Only a fake Muslim would be upset with this guy :laugh:

Real Muslims like jafar would welcome him back with open arms after all he just told his opinion and we all know what a peacefully loving religion they have :rolleyes:

namvet
03-26-2014, 11:02 AM
same ole same ole

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jane-fonda-mug__oPt.jpg

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Hollywood/2013/07/26/fonda/fonda_shirt.jpg

aboutime
03-26-2014, 02:20 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/hanoijane1.jpg jafar would be proud to be protected by a traitor.