PDA

View Full Version : Gun Owners: "Will Not Comply" with Unreasonable Registration

Jeff
03-25-2014, 06:47 AM
This is just a test :laugh: yes these liberal states are doing exactly what some where saying the rednecks would do, and all along the so called rednecks knew Not MANY IF ANY where going to just roll over for these new gun laws, but if these liberal states are doing it it shows what is going to happen when and if our fearless leader ever gets his way. Obama has been trying his hardest to divide this country anyway he can ( yes together we stand divided we fall ) and Obama knows this, but he is know barking up a tree that isn't going to divide, it should interesting to say the least.

"We will not comply" is the rallying cry of gun owners from Connecticut to New York in the face of gun registration laws. The misdirected tide of anti-gun sentiment, primarily spurred by the horrible tragedy at Sandy Hook, shows a complete disregard for safe, responsible and legal gun owners.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/julianrossetti/2014/03/23/gun-owners-will-not-comply-with-unreasonable-registration-n1812772

jafar00
03-25-2014, 03:57 PM
In some other countries, these people would be branded terrorists in order to justify a govt crackdown and military kangaroo courts to condemn them to death.

jimnyc
03-25-2014, 04:24 PM
In some other countries, these people would be branded terrorists in order to justify a govt crackdown and military kangaroo courts to condemn them to death.

Give them time. It was a very short stones throw away, where a local paper published the names of gun owners, to include the police officers as well. Granted one was in NY and this story in CT, but just a few miles apart. We are in liberal heaven in my area. And while maybe not terrorists, I have zero doubt that bullshit will be used to take guns, or bullshit used to vilify the legal gun owners.

Little-Acorn
03-25-2014, 04:47 PM
I'm less interested in what the government orders them to do, than in what their reply is... and what they do in response.

Jeff
03-26-2014, 06:56 AM
I'm less interested in what the government orders them to do, than in what their reply is... and what they do in response.

I agree 100% the Government is treating the case up there as there model for what they want to do and so far the people up there are doing just what most predicated would happen, if they keep pushing this trash a second civil war is right around the corner.