PDA

View Full Version : RUMSFELD: 'A Trained Ape' Could Manage War Better Than Obama...

jimnyc
03-25-2014, 05:19 PM
That's awesome. Always did love him for at least his ability to say whatever he wants. And how long before it's labeled racist?

(CNSNews.com) - Donald Rumsfeld, who served as U.S. Defense Secretary under President George W. Bush, blames poor diplomacy by the Obama administration for the current strained relations with Afghan President Hamid Karzai.

"Our relationship with Karzai and with Afghanistan was absolutely first-rate in the Bush administration," Rumsfeld told Fox News's Greta Van Susteren on Monday. "It has gone down hill like a toboggan ever since the Obama administration came in."

Rumsfeld pointed to the fact that the Obama administration has failed to get Karzai to sign an agreement that would allow some U.S. troops to remain in Afghanistan after 2014, when combat ends.

The U.S. has status of forces agreements with more than a hundred countries, Rumsfeld noted. "A trained ape can get a status of forces agreement," he said. "It does not take a genius. And we have so mismanaged that relationship."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/rumsfeld-us-ties-karzai-gone-downhill-toboggan-under-obama

Gaffer
03-26-2014, 10:32 AM
He's correct, there is a trained ape in the white house. And that nuking of Manhattan might not be so far off.

namvet
03-26-2014, 10:51 AM
He's correct, there is a trained ape in the white house. And that nuking of Manhattan might not be so far off.

he is having skill problems

http://i57.tinypic.com/24qloj7.jpg

jafar00
03-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Just wow. Why not throw in a reference to watermelon and fried chicken and sitting at the back of the bus while you're at it.

namvet
03-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Just wow. Why not throw in a reference to watermelon and fried chicken and sitting at the back of the bus while you're at it.

http://chimpout.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/kfc-shoe.gif

jimnyc
03-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Jafar - did you complain about the racism over the years as Bush was continually inundated with comparisons to an animal?

namvet
03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
Jafar - did you complain about the racism over the years as Bush was continually inundated with comparisons to an animal?

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله his profile

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

jafar00
03-27-2014, 06:03 AM

Are you referring to chimpy? I think that one referred to his intellect more than anything else, and it was accurate.

jafar00
03-27-2014, 06:09 AM
اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله his profile

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

It's been a while since I was able to pull this one out.

http://knockknockstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/091911_Bunny-with-a-pancake_R1.jpg

What does the shahada have to do with it?

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 06:24 AM
Are you referring to chimpy? I think that one referred to his intellect more than anything else, and it was accurate.

If people want to refer to one president as a primate, then don't complain when others do it to the next. Works both ways. But here you are showing disgust for comments toward Obama while even admitting that similar comments to Bush were ok. I think it's MORE likely that Obama reminds me of a chimp, by far, and his actions certainly speak of someone who was trained with treats to do his job.

And NO, it wasn't his intellect, it was side by side images of him and a chimp for YEARS.

If people can use the following to describe Bush, then surely some of us can do the same/similar toward Obama. No? Unless others want to be hypocrites?

http://i.imgur.com/hcuTdQS.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 09:05 AM

You are truly this damn blind. Bush's education records / grades were put out there for the public to see. Obama has all of his sealed!! Why? Do you think its because of his brilliance!??? Do you think him a humble and modest man!?? You like a damn child believe that media hype about Obama's brilliance , I laugh every time I think of that. And anybody can see why you bust your ass defending Obama, tis' because you know he is a Muslim in hiding..

Then you dare say such criticism is ok about Bush because its accurate(true)---WELL, WELL --How about proving it is accurate first. Bush was a fighter jet pilot and Obama was a community(communist) organizer that was groomed by other powerful people and given most his creds by way of them being bought by his puppet masters. That's why all his stuff is sealed. Wake up, you act like a naïve little child.

So Bush was stupid but you childishly believe the electioneering media hype about bamscum's being a genius. - :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: The guy is about as smart as a damn rock and its obvious when he is not reading his HOLY TELEPROMPTER.. You think reading prepared words written and given by others makes one brilliant eh? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

WELL HERE JUST "IMAGINE" ME READING THIS AND FROM NOW ON CALL ME A GENIUS. ;). --Tyr

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/history/einstein.html

Albert Einstein and
the Theory of Relativity
Albert Einstein
1879-1955
Newton's theory of gravitation was soon accepted without question, and it remained unquestioned until the beginning of this century. Then Albert Einstein shook the foundations of physics with the introduction of his Special Theory of Relativity in 1905, and his General Theory of Relativity in 1915 (Here is an example of a thought experiment in special relativity). The first showed that Newton's Three Laws of Motion were only approximately correct, breaking down when velocities approached that of light. The second showed that Newton's Law of Gravitation was also only approximately correct, breaking down in the presence of very strong gravitational fields.

Newton vs. Einstein: Albert's Turn to Kick Butt
We shall consider Relativity in more detail later. Here, we only summarize the differences between Newton's theory of gravitation and the theory of gravitation implied by the General Theory of Relativity. They make essentially identical predictions as long as the strength of the gravitational field is weak, which is our usual experience. However, there are three crucial predictions where the two theories diverge, and thus can be tested with careful experiments.

The orientation of Mercury's orbit is found to precess in space over time, as indicated in the adjacent figure (the magnitude of the effect is greatly exaggerated in this figure). This is commonly called the "precession of the perihelion", because it causes the position of the perihelion to move. Only part of this can be accounted for by perturbations in Newton's theory. There is an extra 43 seconds of arc per century in this precession that is predicted by the Theory of General Relativity and observed to occur (a second of arc is 1/3600 of an angular degree). This effect is extremely small, but the measurements are very precise and can detect such small effects very well.

2. Einstein's theory predicts that the direction of light propagation should be changed in a gravitational field, contrary to the Newtonian predictions. Precise observations indicate that Einstein is right, both about the effect and its magnitude. A striking consequence is gravitational lensing.

3. The General Theory of Relativity predicts that light coming from a strong gravitational field should have its wavelength shifted to larger values (what astronomers call a "red shift"), again contary to Newton's theory. Once again, detailed observations indicate such a red shift, and that its magnitude is correctly given by Einstein's theory.

4. The electromagnetic field can have waves in it that carry energy and that we call light. Likewise, the gravitational field can have waves that carry energy and are called gravitational waves. These may be thought of as ripples in the curvature of spacetime that travel at the speed of light.
Just as accelerating charges can emit electromagnetic waves, accelerating masses can emit gravitational waves. However gravitational waves are difficult to detect because they are very weak and no conclusive evidence has yet been reported for their direct observation. They have been observed indirectly in the binary pulsar. Because the arrival time of pulses from the pulsar can be measured very precisely, it can be determined that the period of the binary system is gradually decreasing. It is found that the rate of period change (about 75 millionths of a second each year) is what would be expected for energy being lost to gravitational radiation, as predicted by the Theory of General Relativity.

The Modern Theory of Gravitation
And there is stands to the present day. Our best current theory of gravitation is the General Theory of Relativity. However, only if velocities are comparable to that of light, or gravitational fields are much larger than those encountered on the Earth, do the Relativity theory and Newton's theories differ in their predictions. Under most conditions Newton's three laws and his theory of gravitation are adequate. We shall return to this issue in our subsequent discussion of cosmology.
For a more comprehensive introduction to both Special and General Relativity, see the links at Relativity on the WWW, and The Light Cone (An Illuminating Introduction to Relativity), and Albert Einstein Online.

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:14 AM
I love how Jafar calls out Bush on his intelligence. I don't think 98% of the people he knows would be able to get by in an ivy league college and have the ability to pass the testing for flight school, let alone actually fly a fighter jet. And that 98% includes myself, as I know I couldn't do so. It's easy to sit back and laugh at the intelligence of a man who did just that, then successfully ran companies and owned a baseball team, and then was successful in politics to the point he became leader of the free world.

And yet I don't think I've ever seen Jafar continue to condemn the intelligence of Obama.

In other words, Bush is mocked for being dumb - because he is the one who took the fight to Muslim countries and got the ball rolling in ridding the world of scumbags. That's not a good thing to everyone, obviously.