PDA

View Full Version : Still banned

Tricky Dicky
03-26-2014, 05:53 AM
Still won't post my comments on the artificiality of the Ukraine = Border Area of the RUSSIAN people? And that in fact the Ukrainians are in reality South Russians with their own distinct dialect and the Ukraine like Belarus was set up by the Commies to weaken the Russian people who they despised being themselves drawn more or less from the persecuted Ethnic minorties.

Go ahead have your nuclear war upon such ignorance was funded WWI

Kathianne
03-26-2014, 06:26 AM
Still won't post my comments on the artificiality of the Ukraine = Border Area of the RUSSIAN people? And that in fact the Ukrainians are in reality South Russians with their own distinct dialect and the Ukraine like Belarus was set up by the Commies to weaken the Russian people who they despised being themselves drawn more or less from the persecuted Ethnic minorties.

What are you talking about? What posts? There's absolutely nothing pending from you, that hasn't been made public that I can see.

I suggest you 'try again.'

jimnyc
03-26-2014, 06:43 AM
We don't moderate posts here. Everything "posted" goes up instantly when you hit the "submit reply" button. If you didn't see it instantly when you made your post, something was done wrong.

tailfins
03-26-2014, 07:38 AM
What are you talking about? What posts? There's absolutely nothing pending from you, that hasn't been made public that I can see.

I suggest you 'try again.'

Shhhh! It's more fun to let him simmer in his frustration. Either not responding or "playing along" with his misconception is more fun.

tailfins
03-26-2014, 07:40 AM
We don't moderate posts here. Everything "posted" goes up instantly when you hit the "submit reply" button. If you didn't see it instantly when you made your post, something was done wrong.

Most likely your technical skills for a site that can't handle more than a minimal user load.

Abbey Marie
03-26-2014, 09:56 AM

As has been said, you are not banned here, else we couldn't be reading this post.
Maybe you are banned in Russia. :eek:

hjmick
03-26-2014, 04:51 PM
Could be he's just a friggin' idiot...

aboutime
03-26-2014, 06:30 PM

TRICKY. If you are now, or were banned. How is it all of us are able to read your posts?

:lol: You may have developed TOO MUCH "WHITE OUT" on your monitor screen. Get some soft tissues, and a little spritz of Windex....and...YOU may see what I mean.:laugh:

Voted4Reagan
03-26-2014, 09:24 PM
Most likely your technical skills for a site that can't handle more than a minimal user load.

Dont like it??

LEAVE

You won't be missed

aboutime
03-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Could be he's just a friggin' idiot...

hjmick. Now that sounds like a logical conclusion. Not pointin' any fingers though. That would be cause for visits to the cage. If you know what I mean?

Drummond
03-27-2014, 04:00 PM

I'm tempted to try and defend 'Tricky', for no other reason than that he's a compatriot of mine.

Trouble is .. I've no way of doing it !

Tricky, you're just wrong, pure & simple.

I for one never see posts prevented from appearing .. and I've posted some pretty contentious stuff in my time here. I post, the forum takes the comment. If it's moved elsewhere ... a small handful of mine have been, such as an exchange that went to the Cage ... well, that's fair enough. But there's no level of censorship here that remotely matches your inference.

Tricky, put out of your mind any experiences you may have of PC-run British sites ... I've yet to encounter an American forum, this one of course included, that goes in for such restrictiveness. It's one prime reason I stick with sites such as this one. Americans TRULY value freedom of expressiveness, and you do these people a great disservice by so much as hinting otherwise.

As for the point you've made ... I don't agree with you. The people of Ukraine - the great majority, anyway - want to cast off the shackles of previous Russian association. I say, GOOD FOR THEM, and they deserve whatever support we in the West can lend them.

And I'd suggest an historical parallel, of sorts, anyway, which helps to illustrate how unjust any attempted Russian dominance of the Ukraine, against its will, truly is ...

Consider the case of Austria. Go back far enough, and you can find far greater links between Austria and Germany than just a common language. Austrians haven't considered themselves German for well over a century, and they're NOT .. they are an entirely separate nation.

But that didn't stop Hitler from annexing Austria, did it ?

Now, Tricky, considering those very old historical links .. and the shared language .. would you argue that Hitler did the right thing ? Or, not ?

If not, WHY not ?

The vast majority of Ukrainians want autonomy from Russia, and I say that they deserve it !

tailfins
03-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Dont like it??

LEAVE

You won't be missed

You really are a moron. You're the only one that doesn't know I was pulling Jim's leg. Stupid pantywaist. It must be your time of the month, hermaphrodite.

aboutime
03-27-2014, 04:15 PM
You really are a moron. You're the only one that doesn't know I was pulling Jim's leg. Stupid pantywaist. It must be your time of the month, hermaphrodite.

TAILFINS. That's really insulting, and offensive when you CALL YOURSELF NAMES.

tailfins
03-27-2014, 04:22 PM
TAILFINS. That's really insulting, and offensive when you CALL YOURSELF NAMES.

I can't help myself. Sometimes I hate myself enough to vote Democrat; What can I say? :cuckoo::uhoh: :drool2:

aboutime
03-27-2014, 04:39 PM
I can't help myself. Sometimes I hate myself enough to vote Democrat; What can I say? :cuckoo::uhoh: :drool2:

​No need to say anything more. The TRUTH always stays the Truth.

DragonStryk72
03-29-2014, 12:43 AM

Really? You were still banned when you were writing this? This post that you would have been banned from posting while banned?

You keeping using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Jeff
03-29-2014, 07:02 AM
Maybe y'all need to ban OL Tricky Dick and then he will understand :rolleyes:

aboutime
03-31-2014, 04:09 PM
Maybe y'all need to ban OL Tricky Dick and then he will understand :rolleyes:

Jeff. There is a really simple remedy to Tricky's problem here. If he thinks he is banned. Let's all just ignore, or avoid answering him. UNIFORMLY, and PERMANENTLY.

If he wants to feel banned. Let him.