PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden son-in-law convicted at NYC terror trial

jimnyc
03-26-2014, 05:12 PM
I just think it sucks that every one of these people, if convicted, will still be allowed to breathe, and will now have us paying to keep this piece of shit in prison.

NEW YORK (AP) — Osama bin Laden's son-in-law, the voice of fiery al-Qaida propaganda videotapes after the Sept. 11 attacks, was convicted Wednesday of conspiring to kill Americans for his role as the terror group's spokesman.

The verdict came after about six hours of deliberation over two days in the case against Kuwaiti imam Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, the highest-ranking al-Qaida figure to face trial on U.S. soil since the attacks.

As a court deputy read the verdict aloud, Abu Ghaith, listening to an Arabic interpreter through earphones, remained composed as he had throughout the trial. Just before he was led from the courtroom, he turned toward a spectator — a longtime friend from Kuwait — and smiled.

In a statement, U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said he hoped the verdict brought some measure of comfort to al-Qaida victims.

"He was more than just Osama bin Laden's propaganda minister," Bharara said. "Within hours after the devastating 9/11 attacks, Abu Ghaith was using his position in al-Qaida's homicidal hierarchy to persuade others to pledge themselves to al-Qaida in the cause of murdering more Americans."

Defense attorney Stanley Cohen emerged from court promising to appeal.

Abu Ghaith had testified during a three-week trial that he answered bin Laden's request in the hours after the attacks to speak on the widely circulated videos used to recruit new followers willing to go on suicide missions like the 19 who hijacked four planes on Sept. 11, 2001.

"The storm of airplanes will not stop," Abu Ghaith warned in an October 2001 video that was played for the jury.

Also shown repeatedly to the jury during the trial were frames of a video made Sept. 12, 2001, that showed Abu Ghaith seated next to bin Laden and two other top al-Qaida leaders as they tried to justify the attacks.

Sentencing was set for Sept. 8. The charges — conspiracy to kill Americans, conspiring to provide support to al-Qaida and providing support to al-Qaida — carry a potential penalty of life in prison.

http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-son-law-convicted-nyc-terror-trial-145741955.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2014, 06:01 PM
I just think it sucks that every one of these people, if convicted, will still be allowed to breathe, and will now have us paying to keep this piece of shit in prison.

http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-son-law-convicted-nyc-terror-trial-145741955.html

A damn shame that the guilty scum and all like him are not getting a high velocity piece of lead right between the eyes! I'd furnished the rifle, ammo and do it myself gladly. -Tyr

namvet
03-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Holder will set him free. just like the panthers

aboutime
03-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Holder will set him free. just like the panthers

namvet. We should be singin' "Another one bites the dust!" But I suspect, or even expect your prediction to come true.

Can't see how any OBAMA-HOLDER-MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD Supporter would do any less!

NightTrain
03-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Hopefully the convicts in prison will take care of business... and if they're in General Population, I'm sure it'll happen.

jafar00
03-28-2014, 05:10 PM
If he is guilty of what they accuse him of, jail is where he belongs to rot until death takes him.

NightTrain
03-28-2014, 05:24 PM
If he is guilty of what they accuse him of, jail is where he belongs to rot until death takes him.

Well, he is guilty. He was convicted.

Rotting in jail isn't enough, though. Multiple beatings by fellow inmates does seem like a step in the right direction since he isn't eligible for the death penalty.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Hopefully the convicts in prison will take care of business... and if they're in General Population, I'm sure it'll happen.

Holder and Obama will see to it that he goes to a Federal facility that is more like a resort than a real prison. He will get his own large room, tv and round the clock servants. And possibly a pardon from bamscum in his last week in office. If so not a damn thing can be done about it and the lib/leftist/dem scum will still praise Obama as the greatest Prez ever..

NightTrain
03-28-2014, 05:31 PM
Holder and Obama will see to it that he goes to a Federal facility that is more like a resort than a real prison. He will get his own large room, tv and round the clock servants. And possibly a pardon from bamscum in his last week in office. If so not a damn thing can be done about it and the lib/leftist/dem scum will still praise Obama as the greatest Prez ever..

As much as I despise Obama, I really don't think even he would go so far as to pardon this animal.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-28-2014, 05:34 PM
As much as I despise Obama, I really don't think even he would go so far as to pardon this animal.

I surely pray that you are correct on that!!! --Tyr

jafar00
03-29-2014, 03:46 AM

Maybe he will meet his demise and be whisked off somewhere else with a new identity like Osama. Remember, we never did see a body ;)

Gaffer
03-29-2014, 06:53 AM
I did read a theory on why the photo's were never released. It seems in delivering the body back to the ship every seal team member put a few rounds in it. It was said there were over a hundred bullet wounds in the body by the time it got to where it was going.

Jeff
03-29-2014, 07:05 AM
I did read a theory on why the photo's were never released. It seems in delivering the body back to the ship every seal team member put a few rounds in it. It was said there were over a hundred bullet wounds in the body by the time it got to where it was going.

The best news I have heard in a long time !!!

Jeff
03-29-2014, 07:09 AM
namvet. We should be singin' "Another one bites the dust!" But I suspect, or even expect your prediction to come true.song being I am afraid the only song people are allowed to sing is Black is beautiful and before I hear how they aren't all black do your homework Blacks that are that racist consider anyone who isn't white as the driven snow to be of color.
Can't see how any OBAMA-HOLDER-MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD Supporter would do any less!

It gives the poor guys something to do instead of just watching TV :laugh: I predict no matter where this scumbag ends up his fellow inmates will take him out in time.

namvet
03-29-2014, 08:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FbL8WDtrYI

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-29-2014, 11:21 AM

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope so..... :laugh: --Tyr

jafar00
03-29-2014, 09:42 PM

Not that he didn't deserve such treatment although desecration of a corpse is a sin, I still would have liked to see some proof that the guy they got was actually Osama.

Gaffer
03-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Not that he didn't deserve such treatment although desecration of a corpse is a sin, I still would have liked to see some proof that the guy they got was actually Osama.

So would I. With the reputation of the guy in the white house there is definitely doubt. At the same time I think it was done sooner than he wanted cause he wanted the operation done closer to election time. It's the only real feather he has to put in his cap and there are still questions about it.

Jeff
03-30-2014, 05:01 AM

So would I. With the reputation of the guy in the white house there is definitely doubt. At the same time I think it was done sooner than he wanted cause he wanted the operation done closer to election time. It's the only real feather he has to put in his cap and there are still questions about it.

Personally given the Liar in the WH I don't believe we got Bin Laden , if y'all remember Obama was like a kid on Christmas morning tripping over his own di** as he tried to take credit for what the Seals did ( or where said to of done ) This liar needed something to boost his reputation and I believe he made that something, and yes Libs and other blinded people fell to there knees because there hero got him, and yes GW couldn't get him :laugh: ( as if either where actually on the ground hunting him ) there have been reports for a while now of Osama's poor and failing health, I think the guy died and Obama jumped on the chance to blow his ego up, show me some proof or I don't believe the Liar In Charge.

jimnyc
03-30-2014, 10:35 AM

That makes me want to see any pictures that much more!! Reminds me of this, where Syrian soldiers are killed. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE VIOLENCE / DEATH /S HOOTING
AGAIN - NSFW - MANY SHOTS!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=327a23ef39c5" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
03-30-2014, 10:37 AM
^^^ I wonder if any survived? :dunno:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2014, 11:08 AM
That makes me want to see any pictures that much more!! Reminds me of this, where Syrian soldiers are killed. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE VIOLENCE / DEATH /S HOOTING
AGAIN - NSFW - MANY SHOTS!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=327a23ef39c5" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How ffing dare you present such truth about freedom fighters doing their duty! I am aghast at your trolling . Your un-relenting presentation of the truth is simply== HATEFUL!!!!! And will rightly be opposed by Jafar and some of his appeasing friends is my prediction. ;)
Or will such false accusations only be reserved for me?? As was my being called a coward for presenting sourced and linked facts the same way!--Tyr

fj1200
03-30-2014, 02:32 PM
^There's fact that a civil war is an awful thing where bad things happen and then there's the "fact" that everything is a Globalist, Muzzy, conspiracy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2014, 05:52 PM
^There's fact that a civil war is an awful thing where bad things happen and then there's the "fact" that everything is a Globalist, Muzzy, conspiracy.

There is the fact that a damn lot of it is. Your attempt to deny that by exaggerating my stand does nothing but point to a refusal to admit the massive evidence and current events/activities that clearly point to the Globalists and the alliance they have with the Muslims. Both want this nation destroyed so why wouldn't they enter into an uneasy alliance to vanquish a common enemy? Ridicule only works if the victim knows his stand is weak. I know my stand is true. I may speak about it often but have no need or desire to prove it to people that reject it out of hand. --Tyr

aboutime
03-30-2014, 08:05 PM

Poor choice of words. NO "IF" about his guilt. But then. We understand how Appeasingly Obama-like you are. Always defending the enemy whenever possible to assure the enemy won't pick on you.

jafar00
03-30-2014, 08:21 PM

Let me ask you. If Obama's troops bombed your town, then came in and killed your family in cold blood and you managed to capture some of them, wouldn't you do the same? I know I would.

fj1200
03-30-2014, 10:46 PM
There is the fact that a damn lot of it is. Your attempt to deny that by exaggerating my stand does nothing but point to a refusal to admit the massive evidence and current events/activities that clearly point to the Globalists and the alliance they have with the Muslims. Both want this nation destroyed so why wouldn't they enter into an uneasy alliance to vanquish a common enemy? Ridicule only works if the victim knows his stand is weak. I know my stand is true. I may speak about it often but have no need or desire to prove it to people that reject it out of hand. --Tyr

:laugh: How did I exaggerate your stand? You say it every day. And I believe I asked about the Globalists before but didn't get anywhere.

jimnyc
03-31-2014, 04:21 AM
Let me ask you. If Obama's troops bombed your town, then came in and killed your family in cold blood and you managed to capture some of them, wouldn't you do the same? I know I would.

All I'm adding to this is - did you complain or think it was somehow wrong when the US troops pissed on the corpses of the scourge they killed? Dead is dead, it's not like people get a small window that allows for abuse and desecration when a soldier is already dead.

And I didn't necessarily judge wrong or right. But if people aren't fighting under internationally recognized war rules and guidelines, then the US shouldn't be supplying the, with weapons to continue activities like above. And this is just one example, I can post these all day long, from BOTH sides.

aboutime
03-31-2014, 02:01 PM

JAFAR.. If, as you asked above. Obama's troops bombed my town. Most of the Military citizens of my town would instantly gain control over Obama's troops...since most of them wear black, chant, and are card carrying members of "ACORN'S ANONYMOUS".

Like this guy...http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5948&stc=1. Note the African Patch on his shoulder.
Making him a distant relative of Obama, and his Muslim Brotherhood TROOPS.

NightTrain
03-31-2014, 03:22 PM
JAFAR.. If, as you asked above. Obama's troops bombed my town. Most of the Military citizens of my town would instantly gain control over Obama's troops...since most of them wear black, chant, and are card carrying members of "ACORN'S ANONYMOUS".

Like this guy...http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5948&stc=1. Note the African Patch on his shoulder.
Making him a distant relative of Obama, and his Muslim Brotherhood TROOPS.

LOL, wtf is that? A 4-star General and a 2-star General, huh? Please tell me these two idiots are not Black Panthers here in America....

aboutime
03-31-2014, 03:56 PM
LOL, wtf is that? A 4-star General and a 2-star General, huh? Please tell me these two idiots are not Black Panthers here in America....

NightTrain......DING,,DING,,DING....YOU WIN! They are the New Black Panthers. Or, as jafer so intelligently labeled them... "OBAMA TROOPS!"

YES...HERE IN AMERICA!

jafar00
04-01-2014, 01:59 AM

I was talking about your US Army. These guys would be something like Syria's Al Nusra front.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-01-2014, 07:29 AM
:laugh: How did I exaggerate your stand? You say it every day. And I believe I asked about the Globalists before but didn't get anywhere.

Really?--Tyr

then there's the "fact" that everything is a Globalist, Muzzy, conspiracy.
^^^So you maintain that this is 100% accurate?? And no exaggeration?? Or that its not a sarcastic comment?
Feel free to be just as sarcastic as you like but do try not to pretend innocence when doing so.--Tyr

You say it every day.
^^^^ Does that look like I refuse to talk about it when you ask?-Tyr

Know this, when a questioned is asked of me in a contemptuous and sarcastic way I will most often refuse to answer. Any questions I ever refused to answer were questions asked in that manner unless of course they were in posts that I never viewed. I am an avid reader but I do miss reading posts here ...-Tyr

fj1200
04-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Really?--Tyr

Um, yes. Of course I do note that the IMF is not opposed every day... unless they're not part of the Globalists that is.

^^^So you maintain that this is 100% accurate?? And no exaggeration?? Or that its not a sarcastic comment?
Feel free to be just as sarcastic as you like but do try not to pretend innocence when doing so.--Tyr

:confused: I was just noting the difference between fact and "fact."

^^^^ Does that look like I refuse to talk about it when you ask?-Tyr

Know this, when a questioned is asked of me in a contemptuous and sarcastic way I will most often refuse to answer. Any questions I ever refused to answer were questions asked in that manner unless of course they were in posts that I never viewed. I am an avid reader but I do miss reading posts here ...-Tyr

Well, that just sound like me at all. :poke: