PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper puts monkey faces on obamas

Jeff
03-27-2014, 07:59 AM
I didn't even read the story ( I was to busy laughing at the photo ) yes I bet there are a couple of pissed off people in DC :laugh:

Seriously it looks like it was done and it wasn't meant to be Racist as I am sure many will say.

With an image reminiscent of the classic film “Planet of the Apes,” a Belgian newspaper is accused of racism for printing a doctored photo putting monkey-like faces on President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/newspaper-puts-monkey-faces-on-obamas/

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 08:35 AM
For any single person who complains or has an issue - I want to see where these people complained the same when it was done to GWB. No different than someone calling me a slur name and me calling them the exact same slur name in return. Of course both are guilty of using a slur, admittedly, but yet both the same.

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 08:36 AM
Btw, I looked at the picture. It's obvious that some stuff was photoshopped in regards to Barack, but I don't see anything different about Mooch? :dunno:

revelarts
03-27-2014, 08:58 AM
For any single person who complains or has an issue - I want to see where these people complained the same when it was done to GWB. No different than someone calling me a slur name and me calling them the exact same slur name in return. Of course both are guilty of using a slur, admittedly, but yet both the same.

calling a white guy monkey and a black guy monkey is EXACTLY the same Jim?
Jim, answer me one question?
Has the white race been mocked and jeered at for over 4oo years as monkeys and apes and thought of as less than human beings?
the answer is no.
so it can never be the same Jim.

I'd like hope that you'd get that when pointed out, but i'm not so sure after reading your other post

Btw, I looked at the picture. It's obvious that some stuff was photoshopped in regards to Barack, but I don't see anything different about Mooch? :dunno:

Well Jim, seems you just officially crossed over.

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:07 AM
Has the white race been mocked and jeered at for over 4oo years as monkeys and apes and thought of as less than human beings?
the answer is no.

I'd like hope that you'd get that when pointed out, but i'm not so sure after reading your other post

Rev, quite frankly, I didn't just cross over, nor do I seem to care if you judge me negatively.

If someone is so offended by black folks being called a word for so long, then they sure as shit shouldn't be using the word or comparisons themselves. I'm sure you felt similarly when I said I wouldn't refrain from using the word "nigger", when it's just okie dokie for black folks the world round to do so without receiving the same backlash.

Should black folks of today receive money for how their ancestors were treated? Should crimes be overlooked because the man held black folks back a hundred years ago? That was the past, for the most part, no one alive today endured those times. These people don't get free passes simply because they were born with a certain skin color.

I simply repeat what went on for 8 years to make a point. Odd that people see it differently. Make excuses for why it's somehow different. Find a way to make it ok for the past while condemning the present.

If a black person stands in front of me and calls me a name, and then I literally reply with the exact same name = the exact same thing just transpired. Don't gimme this bullshit about how what he said 5 seconds ago was ok because he is black, and that I shouldn't say it because I'm white - and the reason he gets the pass is because people he never met in the past had words used against them negatively? LOL tough shit.

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:09 AM

Btw, she LITERALLY has features that are VERY similar to an ape or a chimpanzee. It's provable. I didn't give birth to her and I didn't design the way she looks. Sue me for pointing out the obvious. Hell, even placing her image into googles own image search brings back many results of the primates.

These discussions sure feel different than they did when I was involved in them when Bush was in office.

revelarts
03-27-2014, 09:16 AM
so when was the last time you were called a nigger Jim?
people in your family?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 09:19 AM
the answer is no.

Lighten up . Political shenanigans like this having been going on forever. And insulting politicians by citizens opposed to their damn idiocy has too.

The term --"make a monkey out of me"-- refers to IQ not race. Why must almost everybody mistakenly insists that its suddenly racial if the target is black? Lay down the "white guilt" my friend and analyze it from all angles.
It ill becomes you IMHO. You are too smart to fall into such an old and overused trap as that. Having utter contempt for a person is most often not a racial prejudice reaction.
Myself, I thought bravo at both Jim's remarks! Simply because I agree and see truth in both . Ungrateful Witch does look more like one IMHO. And yes it is funny too. -Tyr

namvet
03-27-2014, 09:20 AM
I didn't even read the story ( I was to busy laughing at the photo ) yes I bet there are a couple of pissed off people in DC :laugh:

Seriously it looks like it was done and it wasn't meant to be Racist as I am sure many will say.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/newspaper-puts-monkey-faces-on-obamas/

http://i59.tinypic.com/10o0ite.jpg

thanks for the wallpaper :coffee:

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:22 AM
people in your family?

I would refer to or use the word towards others using it, as I stated. But yes, I've been called the name many times before, and it's been used in front of me endlessly. But again you fail to see the point, and only make it further for me.

Interesting that you used the word as part of a discussion, which is what I've already stated before and was told it was wrong.

When was the last time you were called a nigger, Rev? People in your family?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 09:24 AM
. These discussions sure feel different than they did when I was involved in them when Bush was in office. Sure are. Back then every dem/lib in the world defended doing the Bush insulting that way. Now comes typical rejection when its a dem being made fun of. And Obama fits the profile far more than Bush ever did IMHO. Simply because he is by far the worse president and the worse human too. -Tyr

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Lighten up . Political shenanigans like this having been going on forever. And insulting politicians by citizens opposed to their damn idiocy has too.

The term --"make a monkey out of me"-- refers to IQ not race. Why must almost everybody mistakenly insists that its suddenly racial if the target is black? Lay down the "white guilt" my friend and analyze it from all angles.
It ill becomes you IMHO. You are too smart to fall into such an old and overused trap as that. Having utter contempt for a person is most often not a racial prejudice reaction.
Myself, I thought bravo at both Jim's remarks! Simply because I agree and see truth in both . Ungrateful Witch does look more like one IMHO. And yes it is funny too. -Tyr

For me, I do point out the similarities based on appearance, just as many did to Bush over the years. Only now it's wrong, because it hits home, and the similarities are much more closer. But look at the thousands of side by side pictures there were with Bush over the years. ALL trying to compare his appearance, facial expressions and mouth position, and compare him to chimps across the land. Now the same thing gets done, but it's wrong, because they are black. Regardless of race, it was cool to point out similarities to a primate when GWB was in office. And those pissed the most are those who were laughing it up and posting the pictures back then.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 09:26 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/10o0ite.jpg

thanks for the wallpaper :coffee:

Did you notice how little retouching they did on the ungrateful witch? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can not wait to see the reaction on other sites. Going to be pure gold .. :beer: Tyr

revelarts
03-27-2014, 09:33 AM
Should black folks of today receive money for how their ancestors were treated?

what does that have to do, AT ALL, with being respectful of a races humanity today by not using words that traditionally have been used against it and are STILL are being used by many Jim?
Nothing.
Are blacks today called various forms of animals and sub human by racist? Is the Terminology still in use TODAY as a slur against the race?

If your serious and Honest in your attempt at defense you'll answer YES it is.
And it DOES have a Racial Context for BLACK still TODAY that's it's Picked up over the centuries.

Words have meaning and context that's derived from usage over time.
In western culture calling Blacks animals is a nasty SLUR , has been, still is. period paragraph.
It's NOT the same Jim.
If you still think so how about just taking my word for it.

Should crimes be overlooked because the man held black folks back a hundred years ago?
Why are you bringing up crimes, were talking about language?

That was the past, for the most part, no one alive today endured those times. These people don't get free passes simply because they were born with a certain skin color.
the language we use is from the past, the meaning come from the past english wasn't invented yesterday and idioms and slang carry down though the centuries to TODAY. the picture was posted TODAY, the meaning comes down form Centuries of uses.
get it?

I simply repeat what went on for 8 years to make a point. Odd that people see it differently. Make excuses for why it's somehow different. Find a way to make it ok for the past while condemning the present.

If a black person stands in front of me and calls me a name, and then I literally reply with the exact same name = the exact same thing just transpired. Don't gimme this bullshit about how what he said 5 seconds ago was ok because he is black, and that I shouldn't say it because I'm white -

If a black person calls you a Nigger in a derogatory fashion I might take time to consider your point.

and the reason he gets the pass is because people he never met in the past had words used against them negatively? LOL tough shit.
Um Jim Black people are called names Today, the SAME names Blacks have been called for centuries.
People even put pictures in papers.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 09:39 AM
For me, I do point out the similarities based on appearance, just as many did to Bush over the years. Only now it's wrong, because it hits home, and the similarities are much more closer. But look at the thousands of side by side pictures there were with Bush over the years. ALL trying to compare his appearance, facial expressions and mouth position, and compare him to chimps across the land. Now the same thing gets done, but it's wrong, because they are black. Regardless of race, it was cool to point out similarities to a primate when GWB was in office. And those pissed the most are those who were laughing it up and posting the pictures back then.

Hypocrisy for all to see IMHO. They did referencing BOTH IQ and his looks when Bush was the target. I should know as I defended his IQ with many of lib asses.

Good for the goose is good for the gander no matter what color feathers it claims. ;)-Tyr

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Rev, my heart truly bleeds. :rolleyes:

I've made my stance on racism very clear, many many times, and have explained my position on the pictures and when/why I might write/speak the word 'nigger'. My most sincerest of apologies if this doesn't meet with your approval.

fj1200
03-27-2014, 09:45 AM
Can conservatives just rise above this please?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 09:48 AM
people in your family?

Ive been called a white mthrffkker, honkey bastard, white this , white that a million times it seems. Some of us endured the first decade of integration and had to fight the blacks coming in with their typical violence. I fought because a man does not let bullies bully him. I got kicked out of two schools here for standing my ground and fighting. I had to move to my brothers home in Springfield Illinois to even finish school. So do not ever try to tell me about how blacks act or how they should be treated "special". They were treated special here in the South when brought into white schools,. We whites that fought back were expelled! They were not!! Can get no more injustice than that. Black guy starts a fight and white kid that dares fight back gets expelled! I lived it Hoss. I was taught to take no damn shat for any man regardless of race, etc. Self-defense used to be a solid action but libs turned it into a sure ticket to punishment.

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Ive been called a white mthrffkker, honkey bastard, white this , white that a million times it seems. Some of us endured the first decade of integration and had to fight the blacks coming in with their typical violence. I fought because a man does not let bullies bully him. I got kicked out of two schools here for standing my ground and fighting. I had to move to my brothers home in Springfield Illinois to even finish school. So do not ever try to tell me about how blacks act or how they should be treated "special". They were treated special here in the South when brought into white schools,. We whites that fought back were expelled! They were not!! Can get no more injustice than that. Black guy starts a fight and white kid that dares fight back gets expelled! I lived it Hoss. I was taught to take no damn shat for any man regardless of race, etc. Self-defense used to be a solid action but libs turned it into a sure ticket to punishment.

And a lot of that still exists today. I believe there are more black racists than there are whites. And certainly more using offensive words and known racial slurs. But it seems to mostly only be an issue if whitey dares do anything or repeat a word.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Can conservatives just rise above this please?
There is no rising above the truth amigo. Its a case of the typical dem/lib hypocrisy. I am myself amazed that the Rev doesn't see it that way. We are told to just shut the hell up but the other side is told its just fine when they do the same thing. No more blatant a case of hypocrisy than that .Tyr

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Here, my apology is in video. And coincidentally, the monkey's name is Barry!! LOL

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-A9U_Y3L7XU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

revelarts
03-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Rev, my heart truly bleeds. :rolleyes:

I've made my stance on racism very clear, many many times, and have explained my position on the pictures and when/why I might write/speak the word 'nigger'. My most sincerest of apologies if this doesn't meet with your approval.

Well Jim You, Tyr and nam vet , can yuk it up and be very comfortable in your opinion here, but if you truly can't see the difference, or even be wrap your heads around the idea that's others DO see an obvious and significant difference . And if you consider making mild concessions in repeating the slurs and images to others as a hassle and unnecessary,
then just don't be SHOCKED and outraged that some people will consider you racist.

And don't feign wonder and confusion as to why republicans are called racist on issues like this.
Or why African Americans aren't attracted to the the Republican party.

your just calling the Obama's monkeys,
"that's not racist... because they look like monkeys and are dumb..." :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 10:08 AM
The monkey destroying tis great nation gets more protection from his appeasers than he does from his Nazi guards.
Take this thread as an example of that. Posted a few hours ago and we have tis volume already.

Newspaper puts monkey faces on obamas

Started by Jeff, Today 07:59 AM

2 pages

Replies: 20
Views: 102

jimnyc
Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post

Sure seems defending Obama's untouchable blackness and/or Islam takes a huge precedent here.
Could that be because many know he is muslim too.?? --Tyr

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 10:10 AM
Well Jim You, Tyr and nam vet , can yuk it up and be very comfortable in your opinion here, but if you truly can't see the difference, or even be wrap your heads around the idea that's others DO see a real and significant difference . And if you consider making mild concessions in repeating the slurs and images to others as a hassle and unnecessary,
then just don't be SHOCK and outraged that some people will consider you racist.

And don't feign wonder and confusion as to why republicans are called racist on issues like this.

"that's not racist... because they look like monkeys and are dumb..." :rolleyes:

You and others are free to call me racist if you choose to. It's just annoying to see so much racism around the nation from black folks, probably like 500x the amount of that from whites, who outnumber them a tad. We see racism on the left side of politics. But if a white guy dares utter a word? Or even worse if this white person is a conservative!

The hypocrisy is astounding AND laughable. I'm not running as a politician with my stance nor asking any politician I support to favor this stance, so lets not claim my personal view on the hypocrisy somehow is preventing politicians from receiving votes.

darin
03-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Would sorta be racist NOT to :)

Oh. And Obama is WHITE, too.

revelarts
03-27-2014, 10:19 AM
You and others are free to call me racist if you choose to. It's just annoying to see so much racism around the nation from black folks, probably like 500x the amount of that from whites, who outnumber them a tad. We see racism on the left side of politics. But if a white guy dares utter a word? Or even worse if this white person is a conservative!

The hypocrisy is astounding AND laughable. I'm not running as a politician with my stance nor asking any politician I support to favor this stance, so lets not claim my personal view on the hypocrisy somehow is preventing politicians from receiving votes.

see you seem to be saying black folks (most of the them, all of them?) are very very racist therefore it's OK for me do and say things things that are racist or sound racist. But i'm not racist when i do it because... well they do it too and they are racist... when they do it.

but hey whatever.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Well Jim You, Tyr and nam vet , can yuk it up and be very comfortable in your opinion here, but if you truly can't see the difference, or even be wrap your heads around the idea that's others DO see an obvious and significant difference . And if you consider making mild concessions in repeating the slurs and images to others as a hassle and unnecessary,
then just don't be SHOCKED and outraged that some people will consider you racist.

but, but Jafar said it was accurate when Bush was the target. Is he a racist too?? ;)

That you choose to reject the hypocrisy and go along with the dem/lib double standard is your choice my friend but I'll not do so.. I've been realizing and hating that double standard for over 40 years now!!

A white man a monkey== GOOD, A black man a monkey== Bad, very, very bad shame on you!!

I do not buy that "turd in a sack" amigo.. You shouldn't either but its your right and I myself have no problem with it since its your honest opinion. -Tyr

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 10:36 AM
see you seem to be saying black folks (most of the them, all of them?) are very very racist therefore it's OK for me do and say things things that are racist or sound racist. But i'm not racist when i do it because... well they do it too and they are racist... when they do it.

but hey whatever.

Rev, leave out the explanations from me. Consider me a racist. While done to make points at times, or for reference at times.... the usage and other is still racist, so go ahead and consider me one and feel free to call me one. It won't break my heart, I swear.

fj1200
03-27-2014, 01:01 PM
There is no rising above the truth amigo. Its a case of the typical dem/lib hypocrisy. I am myself amazed that the Rev doesn't see it that way. We are told to just shut the hell up but the other side is told its just fine when they do the same thing. No more blatant a case of hypocrisy than that .Tyr

I'll trust that makes you feel better as conservatives lose at the ballot box because it's easy to be painted as racist haters.

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Hey Rev, I took the liberty of fixing your avatar for you. You would never know the guy was ever white if I didn't tell you.

http://i.imgur.com/RzSpDOP.jpg

My Photoshop skills are l33t :blues:

jimnyc
03-27-2014, 01:36 PM
I'll trust that makes you feel better as conservatives lose at the ballot box because it's easy to be painted as racist haters.

Generally things that I discuss related to race are crime. A lot of people get upset when someone points out huge ratio differences in crime by race. Same thing if you discuss parenting and single parent households. Most things, even if 100% left as factually based, lead people to label those that speak as racists. Also, if someone makes a post here, and uses a word as a point of reference, stating what so and so did, you're now a racist for daring to use that word. Then of course we have to deal with the liberal morons calling many of us racist for simply disagreeing with Obama. Then the hypocrisy from the endless people in the black community who use the word in every other sentence.

That's a funny sentence, BTW. We could be racists. And haters. But if read a different way it could mean that we hate people who are racists. I know you wrote it right, but I'm a dumbass reading it and that's how I saw it! :)

aboutime
03-27-2014, 04:01 PM
REV. PLEASE, KINDLY EXPLAIN "WHY" NOBODY HEARD YOU, OR OTHER OBAMA SUPPORTERS COMPLAINING WHEN LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT, BUSH HATERS POSTED THIS KIND OF PHOTO.

http://icansayit.com/images/bushmonk.jpg

Then explain WHY all of you are whining so much when OBAMA's tables are turned?????

YOUR HYPOCRISY is showing....AGAIN.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 06:15 PM

Really. So posting truth and honest opinions is not the way to go. So shoveling it back in their damn faces will cause us to lose yet it had no such result when they did tossed it out previously. Here is a hint, we are called racists regardless of what we do or don't do. I am not running for any public office and my words come out condemning those that play double standards and cry when some of us toss the shat right back at them! Tuff shat says a real American that bows not to those pretending pieces of ffing , lying scum! I bow to no man. And that's almost an impossible task to have done as long as I have so far. One has to be willing to take an untold amount of punishment delivered a thousand different sneaky ways by weakass cowardly scum that would never give it directly for fear of what they'd receive in return. I have lived it Hoss for 40+ years, damn sure not going to abandon it now. --Tyr

tailfins
03-27-2014, 09:10 PM

My Mom was a proud racist and a New Deal Democrat. She didn't mince words either. She turned up her nose when my Dad tried to be nice and call them colored.

fj1200
03-27-2014, 09:38 PM
Really. So posting truth... --Tyr

So having the right to compare a black president to a monkey complete with all of its historical ties to racism is truth? Careful with that one. I'd rather have the left roll around in the gutter.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2014, 10:25 PM
So having the right to compare a black president to a monkey complete with all of its historical ties to racism is truth? Careful with that one. I'd rather have the left roll around in the gutter.

I unlike so many actually give blacks true equality when I refuse to give special status positive or negative to their skin color. His being black gives him no special protections with an American that truly ignores race/skin color. How can you or anybody else truly, logically and reasonably decry racism if you seek to give "preferred status" for that very same reason? I insult the son of a bitch because of his actions/policies but in so doing I get accused of doing it because of his skin color. F-that . Any man do that to my face and I'd break him like a damn twig! I am damn tired of this crap he hides behind(his chosen race creds) and the fools that seek to protect the traitorous ffing bastard! The bastard has white and Arab blood too but chose black for political advantage and it works because a great many people are fools and dumbasses to boot. Unlike most people I'll say that face to face to any man alive that supports that ffing scum! And pray they want to take action because of it. That's how a real American stands , these others that appease and cower ffkk them too regardless of any damn service they claim! I dont play...-Tyr

jimnyc
03-28-2014, 06:22 AM

Tip toeing around the same thing done by others, all because Obama is black. It's funny when GWB looks like a chimpanzee, but oh so wrong if someone claims one of the Obama's bears a resemblance. So basically it's taboo to make the comparison towards a black person, but a-ok if it's a white person. Sounds eerily like some who say it's ok for a black person to say "nigger" but the world goes nutso when a white person says the same thing.

To me, it's not as much as wanting to say offensive things, as it is I like to point out the hypocrisy of it all.

Jeff
03-28-2014, 06:34 AM
people in your family?

That would of been a couple of days ago when he spoke to me, see we aren't all hung up on trying to be politically correct :eek: For years when I call Jim ( or others close to me ) I will say whats up" Nigga " I guess this makes us terrible white people :laugh:

But lets talk about how bad the poor blacks had it, if ya go back a few years Italians where treated worse than blacks, Rev I had a boss in NJ , lets just say his name ended in a vowel :laugh: and he brought in old ads from the News Paper, it was a add for laborers and it broke it down to hourly wage and blacks where on top of the list with Italians at the bottom of the per hour rates. Now I am not saying blacks weren't treated wrong but it is time to realize there was a lot wrong over the years it wasn't just the poor black man that was fouled, nope they are just the only ones that still use it as a crutch to avoid being good citizens ( and no it isn't all )

jimnyc
03-28-2014, 07:06 AM
That would of been a couple of days ago when he spoke to me, see we aren't all hung up on trying to be politically correct :eek: For years when I call Jim ( or others close to me ) I will say whats up" Nigga " I guess this makes us terrible white people :laugh:

I actually laughed out loud when I first read his question, thinking the same thing, that you fuckers call me that every other day. I mostly say that to John when he calls me. I just answer sometimes with "Wassup my nigga". Yes, we are horrible people, just how I like it! :coffee:

fj1200
03-28-2014, 08:54 AM
I insult the son of a bitch because of his actions/policies but in so doing I get accused of doing it because of his skin color. F-that .

All that was a little off topic as the OP was about making an overt comparison based on appearance and makes no mention of policy. And that's exactly the sort of thing that gives fuel to the other side.

Tip toeing around the same thing done by others, all because Obama is black.

There's a difference between 'can' and 'should.'

jimnyc
03-28-2014, 09:26 AM
There's a difference between 'can' and 'should.'

I agree with that, hence me not running around the world screaming words that offend others. I "can" do it here in a way to point out the massive hypocrisy. As reference material. And at times just to piss off the hypocrites. So I feel I "should" point out the hypocrisy.

What I mean mostly is that I'm not afraid to make a post and use the word. Not by saying "so and so is a nigger", but as a reference, more like "I don't understand why we hear barely a peep when millions of black folks use the word nigger, but if a white person does so, all hell breaks loose, jobs must be lost and it's back to discussing slavery days again. One would think that if the word were SO offensive to the point that these people have like PTSD as some make it sound, that they would not use it as much as part of their own language, and would make some sort of effort to get 'mainstream' black folks from using it like a badge of honor.

I use the pictures to poke a stick at the hypocrites who did the same during the GWB years. Bullypulpit won't even respond about the issue, being he himself posted the pictures and referred to him as a chimp hundreds of times, but that's just one example. Those that did the same in the past are either silent now, or AWOL. Then you have some who may not have participated back then, but didn't condemn. Now they feel the need to condemn. But these same people very rarely, if ever, condemn people when they say offensive things about Muslims, Catholics, white people, Asian folks, limey bastards :) But when you do so with a black person, now that's just stepping over the line!

fj1200
03-28-2014, 09:59 AM
^Discretion is the better part of valor. We need to be better than they are.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-28-2014, 10:03 AM
All that was a little off topic as the OP was about making an overt comparison based on appearance and makes no mention of policy. And that's exactly the sort of thing that gives fuel to the other side.

My preference would have been that you answered this instead..--Tyr

I unlike so many actually give blacks true equality when I refuse to give special status positive or negative to their skin color. His being black gives him no special protections with an American that truly ignores race/skin color. How can you or anybody else truly, logically and reasonably decry racism if you seek to give "preferred status" for that very same reason?

The other side will use the race card to max effect regardless ,so your contention that we must walk like angels or else feel their wrath carries no weight IMHO.
Hypocrites need to have it tossed back AT THEM. I am happy to oblige ... As I simply and dearly hate not only the double standard so often used but also the jackasses/dumbasses that use it too. --Tyr

fj1200
03-28-2014, 10:12 AM
My preference would have been that you answered this instead..--Tyr

The other side will use the race card to max effect regardless ,so your contention that we must walk like angels or else feel their wrath carries no weight IMHO.
Hypocrites need to have it tossed back AT THEM. I am happy to oblige ... As I simply and dearly hate not only the double standard so often used but also the jackasses/dumbasses that use it too. --Tyr

It should carry a lot of weight if you like winning elections and stuff. And it seems you have a problem with your premise and that would be the definition of racism... the real one. It's not racist to grant "preferred status" when those who are the beneficiary were the subject of discrimination. Now whether it's a good policy or not or is still necessary is a completely different question.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-28-2014, 09:12 PM
[SIZE=2]

It should carry a lot of weight if you like winning elections and stuff. And it seems you have a problem with your premise and that would be the definition of racism... the real one. It's not racist to grant "preferred status" when those who are the beneficiary were the subject of discrimination. Now whether it's a good policy or not or is still necessary is a completely different question.

No way, the premise is fine. The guilt trip mentality has got to stop for it does neither them or us any good. Actually it has progressed to the point of being extremely destructive to our political system and has actually enslaved the black race all over again. They are now owned by the Dems lock , stock and barrel. Tis' why they vote over 90% dem.. They love that "freebie plantation"..

fj1200
03-29-2014, 05:41 AM
^Not really. Liberalism run amok is not racism.

tailfins
03-29-2014, 07:17 AM
I actually laughed out loud when I first read his question, thinking the same thing, that you fuckers call me that every other day. I mostly say that to John when he calls me. I just answer sometimes with "Wassup my nigga". Yes, we are horrible people, just how I like it! :coffee:

I prefer to address you as dickhead or asshole. :thumb:

aboutime
03-31-2014, 04:14 PM
I prefer to address you as dickhead or asshole. :thumb:

tailfins. Calling yourself names like that never works out well for you.