PDA

View Full Version : This fool is gone!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2014, 07:25 AM
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/piers-morgan-signs-off-cnn-gun-control-plea-174525394.html

Piers Morgan Signs Off CNN With Gun Control Plea

Variety
By Maane Khatchatourian
March 29, 2014 10:45 AM

Although he spent the majority of the one-hour program discussing missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370, the host dedicated the last minutes of “Piers Morgan Live” to gun legislation.

He cited 2012′s mass shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn. and at a screening of “The Dark Knight Rises” in Aurora, Colo. as reason for his pro-gun control stance. He also took a final shot at the National Rifle Association and critics who deem his position “anti-American.”

“I assumed that after 70 people were shot in a movie theater and then, just a few months later, 20 first-graders were murdered with an assault rifle in an elementary school, the absurd gun laws in this country would change,” he said. “But nothing has happened. The gun lobby in America, led by the NRA, has bullied this nation’s politicians into cowardly, supine silence. Even when 20 young children are blown away in their classrooms. This is a shameful situation that has made me very angry.”

He then asked the public to do its part to spur change.

“It’s your country; these are your gun laws,” he said. “And the senseless slaughter will only end when enough Americans stand together and cry: Enough!”

Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, Michael Smerconish and Bill Weir will fill in for Morgan during CNN’s search for a new host. Morgan is currently in discussions with the network regarding a new position.

Morgan succeeded longtime CNN host Larry King in 2011. His show suffered from poor ratings from the onset, which the former U.K. newspaper editor attributed to audiences’ disinterest in hearing a Brit weigh in American cultural issues.

This asshat was not rejected because he was a Brit speaking to Americans. He was rejected because he was a dumbass liberal that hadn't a damn clue about anything. Ran with the typical liberal/dem bull shat and wasn't bright at all. I actually watched him a few times to decide who and what he was after that I never watched a damn second of his worthless propaganda show. I am assuming that pretty much was copied by tens of millions of Americans that have the ability to truly think!

Reality came and bit him on the ass now that they dumped his sorry ass. His fantasy world is over but never fear these lib types reward failure so he will end up with more money and more praise somewhere else.

And spouting obama anti-gun propaganda on his way out, how brilliant.
Still licking arse as he leaves.. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Punk is a true weenie.. :laugh2:

Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, Michael Smerconish and Bill Weir will fill in for Morgan during CNN’s search for a new host. Morgan is currently in discussions with the network regarding a new position.

^^^^^ Do not worry the bastard will be richly rewarded as are all globalist shills.. -Tyr

tailfins
03-31-2014, 07:29 AM
Matthew 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

DragonStryk72
03-31-2014, 01:48 PM
I love that he screws up the Newtown bit, since the assault rifle never got used (It jammed before he entered, so he used two handguns instead. The Assault Rifle was found in his trunk.), and that all guns were banned at the Aurora theatre as of the point where he went in shooting. As to Aurora, the investigator even said that it didn't matter if the gun hadn't been used, the kid was smart enough, he would've just used explosives instead.

Way to keep up those accurate reports.

aboutime
03-31-2014, 01:55 PM

Same can be said for phonies who pretend to be false prophets by quoting the Bible...while, all the time hiding behind their own Hypocrisy.

tailfins
03-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Same can be said for phonies who pretend to be false prophets by quoting the Bible...while, all the time hiding behind their own Hypocrisy.

Pretending to be a false prophet would make one a NOT a false prophet, by definition.

Not that I claim to be a prophet of any a variety, just a guy that memorized a Bible verse. I will leave analysis of the verse to anyone who cares to attempt to explain it.

DragonStryk72
03-31-2014, 02:47 PM

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Psalms was written by Solomon. But then, fool isn't the huge deal it used to be, as we use it in common parlance now. Back then, it was a huge insult, but that's gone away.

aboutime
03-31-2014, 03:09 PM
Pretending to be a false prophet would make one a NOT a false prophet, by definition.

Not that I claim to be a prophet of any a variety, just a guy that memorized a Bible verse. I will leave analysis of the verse to anyone who cares to attempt to explain it.

Okay. So, you are not pretending to be a phony. After many years of experience in dealing with people from all walks of life, and religious beliefs. As a Christian my self. I find it pure hypocrisy when another Christian speaks down upon anyone else...by invoking your Memorized verses from the Bible, or any other Holy book.

Until you can prove you have never sinned. You do not have any power to scold another human being by using what you learned, or read.
This is why I refuse to discuss, explain, make excuses for WHY I believe, or have Faith.
NOBODY on Earth is worthy of such explanations, excuses, or stories.

tailfins
03-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Okay. So, you are not pretending to be a phony. After many years of experience in dealing with people from all walks of life, and religious beliefs. As a Christian my self. I find it pure hypocrisy when another Christian speaks down upon anyone else...by invoking your Memorized verses from the Bible, or any other Holy book.

Until you can prove you have never sinned. You do not have any power to scold another human being by using what you learned, or read.
This is why I refuse to discuss, explain, make excuses for WHY I believe, or have Faith.
NOBODY on Earth is worthy of such explanations, excuses, or stories.

You seem to resent anyone who does basic research instead of sitting in a trailer spouting off opinions like you do. It should be obvious that my political opinions aren't too different than yours. So it must be that you resent people that get out and look at things other than politics and resent people that add depth to the discussion with basic research.

aboutime
03-31-2014, 04:02 PM
You seem to resent anyone who does basic research instead of sitting in a trailer spouting off opinions like you do. It should be obvious that my political opinions aren't too different than yours. So it must be that you resent people that get out and look at things other than politics and resent people that add depth to the discussion with basic research.

Wow. You sure do know how to spout your hypocrisy...so well. And you are really funny, which goes along with you lack of intelligence as well. I never spoke of your DOUBLE-WIDE that way. And I have never lived in one. Never had wheels on my home. So, go fix your flat tires, and MOVE ON.

tailfins
03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Wow. You sure do know how to spout your hypocrisy...so well. And you are really funny, which goes along with you lack of intelligence as well. I never spoke of your DOUBLE-WIDE that way. And I have never lived in one. Never had wheels on my home. So, go fix your flat tires, and MOVE ON.

You should go down to your county Republican committee and sign up. Even someone with your limited skills can be useful stuffing envelopes.

aboutime
03-31-2014, 04:13 PM
You should go down to your county Republican committee and sign up. Even someone with your limited skills can be useful stuffing envelopes.

You should be thanking me. I try to emulate, and copy all of your techniques as much as I can.
But you can have the trailer. Get those tires fixed and go stuff yourself.

tailfins
03-31-2014, 04:23 PM
You should be thanking me. I try to emulate, and copy all of your techniques as much as I can.
But you can have the trailer. Get those tires fixed and go stuff yourself.

After having some Special High Intensity Training you might be able to graduate to assembling yard signs. However in your case Extra Assembly Technique Special High Intensity Training may be necessary.

Drummond
03-31-2014, 04:33 PM
I'd guess that this means we'll be seeing the 'fool' back here in Blighty, then .. ??

Morgan was a Leftie who was editor of the Daily Mirror, a staunch Leftie British tabloid newspaper. Morgan 'distinguished' himself by using the Mirror to publish photos of British soldiers supposedly 'abusing' captives in Iraq. Just one problem ... THE PHOTOS WERE A HOAX.

Even the Daily Mirror found itself capable of ultimately apologising for publishing the photos. But Piers Morgan refused to offer his own apology. So ... he was sacked.

It seems that Morgan is showing the same arrogance he did at the Mirror, and allowing his Leftie views and prejudices to win out over reality ?

Still, isn't that a hallmark of the Leftie mind - disconnection from reality ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-31-2014, 04:51 PM
Psalms was written by Solomon. But then, fool isn't the huge deal it used to be, as we use it in common parlance now. Back then, it was a huge insult, but that's gone away.

We had to because the Dems kept growing. Thus the term fool soon became an ordinary everyday commonly used word. :laugh:--Tyr

NightTrain
03-31-2014, 05:16 PM
I'd guess that this means we'll be seeing the 'fool' back here in Blighty, then .. ??

Morgan was a Leftie who was editor of the Daily Mirror, a staunch Leftie British tabloid newspaper. Morgan 'distinguished' himself by using the Mirror to publish photos of British soldiers supposedly 'abusing' captives in Iraq. Just one problem ... THE PHOTOS WERE A HOAX.

Even the Daily Mirror found itself capable of ultimately apologising for publishing the photos. But Piers Morgan refused to offer his own apology. So ... he was sacked.

It seems that Morgan is showing the same arrogance he did at the Mirror, and allowing his Leftie views and prejudices to win out over reality ?

Still, isn't that a hallmark of the Leftie mind - disconnection from reality ?

I never watch MSNBC, so I was unaware of Morgan until clips started showing up on the interwebs with his anti-gun rants. I wondered where he came from, but never cared enough to get his back story... good info!

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up, hopefully it won't be on this side of the pond. I suppose there's still other venues that would hire him, like HuffPo or some other rabidly left wing outfit.

It is nice to see Olbermann and Morgan both fired from MSNBC... but what would really send a thrill up my leg is to see Matthews shitcanned.

tailfins
03-31-2014, 05:22 PM
I never watch MSNBC, so I was unaware of Morgan until clips started showing up on the interwebs with his anti-gun rants. I wondered where he came from, but never cared enough to get his back story... good info!

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up, hopefully it won't be on this side of the pond. I suppose there's still other venues that would hire him, like HuffPo or some other rabidly left wing outfit.

It is nice to see Olbermann and Morgan both fired from MSNBC... but what would really send a thrill up my leg is to see Matthews shitcanned.

He would fit right in at http://www.granma.cu/idiomas/ingles/index.html

aboutime
03-31-2014, 05:34 PM
After having some Special High Intensity Training you might be able to graduate to assembling yard signs. However in your case Extra Assembly Technique Special High Intensity Training may be necessary.

Yeah. I tried the tailfins Yardsign stuff. It pointed to your place. And everybody fell into the cesspool just to feel at home. But they instantly became EQUALS to you.

gabosaurus
03-31-2014, 05:35 PM
Piers Morgan is not liked or respected anyplace on the planet. During the Ashes cricket series between England and Australia, Morgan took some shots at Aussies. He was then challenged to bat against retired Aussie fast bowler Brett Lee. Morgan accepted, thinking it would just be a stunt worthy of TV.
It was not... :cool:

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2013/dec/27/piers-morgan-brett-lee-over-cricket

tailfins
03-31-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah. I tried the tailfins Yardsign stuff. It pointed to your place. And everybody fell into the cesspool just to feel at home. But they instantly became EQUALS to you.

For you, falling into a cesspool would be a self-improvement program.

gabosaurus
03-31-2014, 08:21 PM

Trolling again, I see?

aboutime
04-01-2014, 01:15 PM

It could never be self-improvement for anyone, falling into your SPACE.

Drummond
04-01-2014, 02:31 PM

Oh, I expect he'll end up back here .. sooner or later.

You can't win 'em all .... :bang3::bang3:

Abbey Marie
04-01-2014, 04:59 PM

Actually, David wrote most of the Psalms. I think Solomon wrote maybe a couple.

Abbey Marie
04-01-2014, 05:01 PM
You would hope that a guy from Europe would better understand the ramifications of giving up your guns to the government.

:rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Actually, David wrote most of the Psalms. I think Solomon wrote maybe a couple. Most contributed by a single author belong to David and if memory serves me well he wrote over 70 of them , the rest are contributed to a total of over a dozen different writers, most of those not written by David came from the Israeli priest tribe -the Levites. --Tyr

Truth Detector
04-02-2014, 11:16 AM
This asshat was not rejected because he was a Brit speaking to Americans. He was rejected because he was a dumbass liberal that hadn't a damn clue about anything. Ran with the typical liberal/dem bull shat and wasn't bright at all. I actually watched him a few times to decide who and what he was after that I never watched a damn second of his worthless propaganda show. I am assuming that pretty much was copied by tens of millions of Americans that have the ability to truly think!

Reality came and bit him on the ass now that they dumped his sorry ass. His fantasy world is over but never fear these lib types reward failure so he will end up with more money and more praise somewhere else.

And spouting obama anti-gun propaganda on his way out, how brilliant.
Still licking arse as he leaves.. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Punk is a true weenie.. :laugh2:

^^^^^ Do not worry the bastard will be richly rewarded as are all globalist shills.. -Tyr

He will be welcomed over at MSNBC; they love empty headed leftist fools there. It helps to keep their ratings low. ;)

aboutime
04-02-2014, 01:34 PM
He will be welcomed over at MSNBC; they love empty headed leftist fools there. It helps to keep their ratings low. ;)

PMSNBC is just CNN LITE!

Truth Detector
04-02-2014, 02:08 PM
PMSNBC is just CNN LITE!

I would disagree; CNN is PMSNBC light. ;)

gabosaurus
04-02-2014, 05:16 PM
I see another moron has been added to the brain deficient lot. Welcome, new moron! :cheers2:

tailfins
04-02-2014, 08:50 PM
I see another moron has been added to the brain deficient lot. Welcome, new moron! :cheers2:

Let me explain who Gabby is:

You've heard of a whippin' boy, right? Gabs is our whippin' girl. She's a nasty feminist that is kept around for entertainment purposes. :buttkick: Feel free to direct any belittling, sexist comment you feel the urge to unload on her. Doing so is blessed by management. She's a deluded low-paid "independent" feminist living off money she didn't make. When in doubt, just tell her to go bake some cookies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2014, 08:59 PM

Actually to me he seems to have his head on right. :beer:---Tyr

NightTrain
04-02-2014, 09:03 PM
It was nice of Gabby's husband to allow her to take her laptop into the kitchen with her.

aboutime
04-02-2014, 09:09 PM

gabby. ALL OF US are happy to see how you so easily recognize people who pretend to be just like you. If you dislike how we imitate you. Try leaving DP for good. Then nobody can pretend to be JUST LIKE YOU...ever.

tailfins
04-03-2014, 07:55 AM
gabby. ALL OF US are happy to see how you so easily recognize people who pretend to be just like you. If you dislike how we imitate you. Try leaving DP for good. Then nobody can pretend to be JUST LIKE YOU...ever.

Shhhhh..... We need a good masochist hanging around. Back in my single days, she would have been a 4F girl (Find 'em, feel 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em). No one should want to mess around with an other man's meat, so I'm only talking about back when they're single. However as long as they are reasonably good looking, they are good for bangin', no matter how crappy their personality is.

Truth Detector
04-03-2014, 12:46 PM

You've heard of a whippin' boy, right? Gabs is our whippin' girl. She's a nasty feminist that is kept around for entertainment purposes. :buttkick: Feel free to direct any belittling, sexist comment you feel the urge to unload on her. Doing so is blessed by management. She's a deluded low-paid "independent" feminist living off money she didn't make. When in doubt, just tell her to go bake some cookies.

Liberals aimlessly wander through life angry. Glad I am not one.

aboutime
04-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Shhhhh..... We need a good masochist hanging around. Back in my single days, she would have been a 4F girl (Find 'em, feel 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em). No one should want to mess around with an other man's meat, so I'm only talking about back when they're single. However as long as they are reasonably good looking, they are good for bangin', no matter how crappy their personality is.

:laugh2: And the blind can't see what those 4 F's can do.

Abbey Marie
04-03-2014, 07:38 PM

Not true.

Sincerely,
Management

gabosaurus
04-03-2014, 08:03 PM

And when you found a reasonably good looking one of those that was good for bangin', yet unable/unwilling to voice her own opinion and totally willing to accept life as a breed sow, you married her. Right?:cool:

Truth Detector
04-03-2014, 08:05 PM

If this is directed at me, how can I be new when I joined in 2012? Now who's the moron?

Truth Detector
04-03-2014, 08:06 PM
And when you found a reasonably good looking one of those that was good for bangin', yet unable/unwilling to voice her own opinion and totally willing to accept life as a breed sow, you married her. Right?:cool:

I see that you are a low information voting Liberal; they usually stoop very low.

gabosaurus
04-03-2014, 08:21 PM
If this is directed at me, how can I be new when I joined in 2012? Now who's the moron?

You have 63 posts. Thus, you are new. Duh... :slap:

NightTrain
04-03-2014, 08:50 PM
You have 63 posts. Thus, you are new. Duh... :slap:

He's offered more substantive posts and displayed more intelligence in 63 posts than you have in the last 10 years I've seen you spewing your inane filth both here and at USMB.

Twit.

tailfins
04-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Not true.

Sincerely,
Management

Jim says he won't defend her anymore. Are you saying we have to take her shit and not dish it back? If that's the case, you can cascade delete all my posts from inception and delete my userID. I will be done. Yeah, yeah, I won't be missed. And I don't give a fuck.

Jim, what say you?

gabosaurus
04-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Are you saying we have to take her shit and not dish it back?

Yes. :slap:

If that's the case, you can cascade delete all my posts from inception and delete my userID. I will be done.

:cheers2:

Yeah, yeah, I won't be missed. And I don't give a fuck.

Neither do I.

Jim, what say you?

Not relevant to the discussion. :cool:

tailfins
04-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Yes. :slap:

:cheers2:

Neither do I.

Not relevant to the discussion. :cool:

This is where the rubber meets the road, folks. It can be handled equitably one of two ways:

1) Start holding Gabosaurus to the rules and stop this selective enforcement business.
2) Make it known she's "fair game", leaving other posters free to humiliate her at will.

Too many conservatives complain about politicians that cave in to lefties. I treat them like the enemy that they are. You have no room to complain about politicians doing that if you do the same.

She indeed serves a purpose:
1) Comic relief
2) Knowing how lefties operate if you have to deal with a government employee, as a dress rehearsal of sorts. You'll know what you're dealing with if someone tells you to tear down your house because they found an endangered lizard in your yard.

tailfins
04-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Sadly, Gabs is more the rule rather than the exception when it comes to government employees. Don't get too excited if I walk away. Whatever time I would have spent here will be spent volunteering for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker: First for his re-election campaign, then his Presidential campaign. Someone that adept at busting up unions puts a smile on my face.